Party date for Pop!!

Good morning my fellow Dis'ers :grouphug:

It's time for my happy dance :banana: Just got my ME stuff in the mail yesterday :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Make sure you double check the information, they had us coming in on the 16th :guilty: instead of the 14th :confused3 One quick phone call though and all is well :teeth:

We are getting close now :cool1:

keliblue said:
Good morning my fellow Dis'ers :grouphug:

It's time for my happy dance :banana: Just got my ME stuff in the mail yesterday :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Make sure you double check the information, they had us coming in on the 16th :guilty: instead of the 14th :confused3 One quick phone call though and all is well :teeth:

We are getting close now :cool1:

Oh this is getting to be SOOOO EXCITING!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We received our ME tags last week...just waiting for the 'good ones' to come now! :woohoo:

LBelle said:
Hey!!!!!! :wave:

What are you laughing at????!!!!! :banana: :banana:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
YOU!!! How can I not, too stinky funny :lmao: :lmao:
I need to join the 40-something crowd with you, DH is AARP eligible this Sept. We started late & love our little guys :cloud9: . We are down to 34 dyas :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It's 5:00pm somewhere :drinking1 :rockband: party: :drinking1 :drinking1
Oh, it's 5 o'clock here!!!!!!!!!!

bonzarella said:
YOU!!! How can I not, too stinky funny :lmao: :lmao:
I need to join the 40-something crowd with you, DH is AARP eligible this Sept. We started late & love our little guys :cloud9: . We are down to 34 dyas :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It's 5:00pm somewhere :drinking1 :rockband: party: :drinking1 :drinking1
Oh, it's 5 o'clock here!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Oh, it's 5 o'clock here, too!!!!!!!!!!

1.gif
3.gif
:woohoo: :banana:
4.gif
8.gif

:wave:

I've got a few more attending BOTH parties!! :cheer2:

approx 55ppl for 16th and 42ppl for 20th!! :Pinkbounc

:yay: Hooray!!!! Friends are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

We've got 7 more confirmed for the 20th!! :cool1:

They are actually an interesting group...Disneyana Downunder...they are touring Disneyland Tokyo, then Disneyland Paris, WDW and then off to disneyland Calif.!!!!!! :cloud9: How cool would that be??!!! :banana: :banana:

I'm sure they'll have some great stories (along with those awesome Aussie accents) to share!!! Can't wait to meet them all!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter