Parking our RV after checking out

jnhabes

Earning My Ears
Hello, we're new to Disboards and loving what we're seeing. My question is for advice on parking our RV onsite after having
checked out of Fort Wilderness our last day. We do intend on attending a park in the AM and then coming back to check out.

Thanks!

.....We do intend on attending a park in the AM and then coming back to check out.
There's really no process for checking out, other than ensuring you VACATE the campsite by 11:00 A.M. Otherwise you'll be libel to Disney for another night's fee and susceptible to the wrath of the next person who was to be assigned that site and can't check in.
Going to a park on the last day is a great idea, so park the RV earlier than 11 a.m. and enjoy your extra time at the parks.

Hello, we're new to Disboards and loving what we're seeing. My question is for advice on parking our RV onsite after having
checked out of Fort Wilderness our last day. We do intend on attending a park in the AM and then coming back to check out.

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards!!

Yes you are allowed to park your rig in the Overflow lot on your last day until midnight. You can use Disney transportation to and from the parks of your choice.

Yep - we've done this every trip to the Fort. Great way to add some time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter