Parkhopper passes- can you sell unused days?

tylerandjennasmom

Earning My Ears
I have 3 seven-day parkhopper children's passes
with 2 days left on them that expire in May. Can
I go somewhere in Orlando to sell them? How would
they know how many days are left on them and do I
need some kind of identification/receipt? Got
them from friends that just came back and did not
use them all 7 days. They were sure there was
someplace that would buy them. Thanks for your
help!!

Hi tylerandjennasmom, and welcome to the DIS.
I was under the understanding that park hoppers never expire. You can hang on to them for whenever you can use them. I've never heard of a place that will buy them back.
I might be interested if you e-mail me. Although, I don't even know if they're transferable. Can someone verify this?
mnbrowns@aol.com

<font size=4 color=navy><font face="Garamond">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
1997 (WDW 25th birthday) Institute Villas
1999 DxL
2000 WL and Swan!!!

I don't think it is legal in Disney's eyes. But there are a bunch of passes for sale on ebay.

Technically, they are non-transferable. With that said, people do sell them on E-bay. There is no way to tell how many days are left by looking at the pass, the only way to tell is to run it through the machine at a park gate.

In addition, hopper passes do not expire. The only kind of passes that expire are annual passes or Florida resident seasonal passes, which are good for 1 year from date of first use.

Jenn

I am going to disney on a verrrrrryyy limited budget. If you would want to sell them, I may be interested. Please email me at goldendanno@cs.com and I will contact you immediatelly. Thank you, Danno

danno

Some promo passes actually do expire. Or, some that come with all inclusive discount packages.
Our bank teller gave Dee and I one day passes with an expiration day on the back.
We also once received a one day hopper comp. (only available through the resorts) and it had an expiration day 6 days later.
As to selling them, read the back of it, it pretty much sums up Disney's thoughts on the idea.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest