Park Vue Inn vs BWPPPI vs Candy Cane...???

We just got back from our first stay last weekend at PVI and loved it! Staff is super friendly, can’t beat the location, rooms clean...and not sure if they change the breakfast hours during different times of year but it started at 6:30 for our stay each morning, which worked great for us to get to the parks early.

We just got back from BWPPI last week. The location can't be beat. We were in a king bed on the back side of the lobby, first floor. The room was fine, stayed cool with the ac unit, we didn't hear any noise from the rooms next to us, but it did sound like the upstairs neighbors were bowling one day. But, it was nice not having to walk up stairs every night. One weird thing. We were there 3 days and came back for a break around 3 each day. Adjoining rooms. The 1st day both rooms clean, 2nd day one room not cleaned yet, 3rd day other room not cleaned yet? Other than that everything was great. We would stay again.

We are just back from CCI and agree that the walk can be a little much, especially at the end of a long day. While I've never stayed at the others mentioned and can't compare, I agree with the comments about the shuttle being somewhat unreliable, which can be a real bummer if you're running out of steam. Also, we booked a Preferred Room at CCI, the added bonus for us being that they deliver breakfast to your room based on an order form you fill out each night. They also allow you to choose between different time frames for when it's delivered. It was super convenient, but if you get tired of the same choices every morning for breakfast it may not be all that great :) These rooms also have turn down service each evening, if that makes a difference to you. The rooms were clean, but only slightly larger than their regular rooms. All in all, CCI is very nice but we'll consider a different choice for our next visit (i.e. something closer or on property). Hope you have a great trip!

I went to CCI early this month and I really wanted to like it, but the rooms are too outdated. The lobby, breakfast, exterior and everything else is pretty good for what you pay.
The TV and the stand its on need to be changed to something way better than what it is. The restrooms need a major upgrade. The decor needs a more modern finish to it; as is it reminds me of the late 80s/early 90s decor.

We’ve stayed at the PVI multiple times and the entire hotel was refurbished this summer. The rooms are not luxury, but they are clean and modern. I hate the AC. It is loud, so bring ear plugs if that bothers you. Our kids sleep like logs there, so it doesn’t bother them at all. I don’t like the bathroom set up because the vanity section is in the room so I wake everyone up when I get up early to get ready so we can make rope drop. It’s always clean and you can buy a soda in their gift shop for .88 instead of $4.99 at the parks. 😂

The location cannot be beat. I think it’s even closer than the GCH depending on where your room is located at the GCH.

Candy Cane seems way too far and the rooms look totally dated.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter