Park Vue Inn FYI

zemmer

Mouseketeer
No more hot breakfast items.We checked in Monday, July 15. Tuesday breakfast included scrambled eggs and sausage. Wednesday and Thursday was cold continental breakfast only (with make your own waffles) but no hot eggs or meat. We asked today when we checked out and they said it was a permanent change. One of the reasons we always stay there is to get a big breakfast at the hotel and have just snacks or a later lunch.

Also, the Uber app can't find the hotel if you type in the address. We were in the car with 2 different drivers and the app kept sending us to a back road that was closed. We had to tell them how to get there. We also had drivers unable to pick us up because they couldn't find it. We finally went across the street to the cab stand. If you request an uber, set your pick up location at Cold Stone. That seemed to work.

That sucks about the breakfast, we’re staying there next month. Never had a problem with Uber/Lyft picking us up there

That sucks about the breakfast, we’re staying there next month. Never had a problem with Uber/Lyft picking us up there

We didn't have a problem with uber the 2 other times we stayed there, but this time was a problem with every car until we used Cold Stone vs the address.

We didn't have a problem with uber the 2 other times we stayed there, but this time was a problem with every car until we used Cold Stone vs the address.

I wonder why? We’re renting a car next time but I hope it isn’t a permanent issue

We basically have the opposite strategy. We know we'll be eating a bigger lunch and dinner than normal so we have a light breakfast. Plus, we always stay away from that kind of high cholesterol/fat stuff. So no problem for us, we're waffle and fruit fans!
I have noticed that a lot of the sausage and bacon is wasted. People let their kids take way more than they can eat and then just toss it.

Wow, that's a deal-breaker for us. What a bummer!

Thank you so much for sharing this.

We're staying at PVI in November so I contacted them and they have confirmed that they are now only serving continental breakfast, no hot breakfast anymore. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!