Park Tickets.

janeyb

Mouseketeer
We need to purchase tickets to all the Disney Parks which will let us come and go as we please for a 2 week period, is this the Park Hopper ticket?

Where is best to purchase these? Is it easier to purchase when we arrive or is it cheaper to buy on the net beforehand?

You have 2 options.

You can either purchase a Magic Your Way ticket (replaced the old style Park Hoppers) for anything up to 10 days. How it works is you purchase a base ticket, then you can add hopping capability, non-expiry and 'plus' options (for water parks, DQ etc). Currently, a 7 day ticket with hopping and 5 plus options is around £160 from www.attractionticketsdirect.co.uk

The other alternative, which is available only to those in the UK, is the Ultimate ticket. You can get these for 14 or 21 days and they allow unlimited access to the 4 main Disney parks plus access to all the water parks, DQ etc. You can also 'hop' with these tickets. As the name suggests, they are valid for either 14 or 21 days. These are also around £160 from the same place, for the 14-day ultimate.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

janeyb said:
We need to purchase tickets to all the Disney Parks which will let us come and go as we please for a 2 week period, is this the Park Hopper ticket?

Where is best to purchase these? Is it easier to purchase when we arrive or is it cheaper to buy on the net beforehand?

The Park Hoppers are no longer in production.

You can buy something similar in the UK, I believe it is called the Ultimate Ticket..to be honest we always buy ours in the US.

The newest Disney tickets are called Magic Your Way and have a number of options including park hopping and tickets that never expire...we bought the 10 day Premium ticket at a discounted price from www.mapleleaftickets.com, these give us hopper/no expiry flexibility plus 5 days water park admission also.

I guess it depends on your needs, we do not visit a Disney park day after day so the tickets we have will last us a few holidays, I can see the benefit of different types but the one's we have suit us.

Think me and Joh responded virtually at the same time then - and mentioned the same 2 types of tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter