Park tickets with gift cards

Anyone purchase gift cards at Target online and have them sent via email? Looking to pay for trip and considering this option - thanks.

Anyone purchase gift cards at Target online and have them sent via email? Looking to pay for trip and considering this option - thanks.
I do it all of the time. There's a limit to the number that you can purchase at one time. And you have to be careful not to order too frequently due to their fraud detection limits. But I order them at least once a month and then use the GCs to pay for my DVC dues.

I do it all of the time. There's a limit to the number that you can purchase at one time. And you have to be careful not to order too frequently due to their fraud detection limits. But I order them at least once a month and then use the GCs to pay for my DVC dues.
I do the same - purchase routinely once a month to pay DVC dues. I've also made other purchases, from time to time, to renew our APs and buy park tickets for family members. I had trouble one time in the past due to a conflict between Target and the email address I used (never determined why they didn't like each other) but once I started using a different email address I've generally received them within an hour or two from placing the order.

This worked great - I was able to purchase 3 at a time from Target online; gift card emailed and then I immediately applied to my reservation. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter