Park ticket question?

caesr

Earning My Ears
Hi there -- can anyone tell me what the break even point is for a Premier annual Pass. Thanks,
Caesr

The break even point on a standard AP is around 8 visits. It is harder to determine the break even point on a PAP since it involves more than just the parks.

They cost approx $100 to $120 more than a std AP (depending on adult vs child and DC vs no DC). You would have to decide how many time you would visit the water parks, PI, etc and add that to the total. Or you could just factor in park only and then the break even come around 11 visits.

Hope this helps and I didn't make it more confusing than it is

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

The longest parkhopper plus you can get is 7 days with 4 plus options and the cost of that ticket is about $46/day (I just divided it by 7 and figure that's for major parks and you may go to plus options on the same day, like going to PI at night or a water park in the afternoon or something).

At $46/day, you do indeed start to save money on your 11th day using a premium AP, but if you do more than 4 plus type things during that time period you start saving money even sooner.

Another thing to know is that Disney Quest is now included in a premium annual pass! It's not included in the parkhopper plus so you could start saving even faster.

Lisa

"You employ stone, wood, and concrete, and with these materials you build house and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work. But suddenly, you touch my heart, you do me good. I am happy and I say 'This is beautiful.' That is architecture. Art enters in."
-Le Corbusier

facebook twitter