Park Hours

Hi all,

I am going with my DD on a trip to WDW for the 50th anniversary, October 3-6 :cool1: .

Question, EPCOT shows the hours are 11-9, but I remember that Future world used to open earlier than World Showcase, is this different now?

TIA

Nathan

I just posted this question in the "Everything Park Resrevations" thread, but I'll also ask here...

We just made a park rez for Epcot in the 3rd week of August, and it said something like "arrive at the park between 11am to 9pm"

11am? I thought Epcot opens at 9am.... why is it saying this?

I just posted this question in the "Everything Park Resrevations" thread, but I'll also ask here...

We just made a park rez for Epcot in the 3rd week of August, and it said something like "arrive at the park between 11am to 9pm"

11am? I thought Epcot opens at 9am.... why is it saying this?
Please read above. This question was answered the poste directly above yours.

Epcot has been opening at 11am since Epcot reopened in July 2020.

Ok thanks. Although WDW might not put out a number, does anyone have any guesses as to what percentage they're allowing into the parks?

IE: 40% ? 50% ? 60% ? Any guesses?

Ok thanks. Although WDW might not put out a number, does anyone have any guesses as to what percentage they're allowing into the parks?

IE: 40% ? 50% ? 60% ? Any guesses?
My guess would be at least 70-80% if they aren’t back to full capacity. Remember the number they are allowing isn’t necessarily met every or even most days.

We are here now and will be going to Epcot tomorrow. Hours show 11:00-10:00 but a friend was here last week and the shops in the WS closed at 7:00. They were really disappointed. Was this a fluke or should I plan to do the WS early rather than late?

We are here now and will be going to Epcot tomorrow. Hours show 11:00-10:00 but a friend was here last week and the shops in the WS closed at 7:00. They were really disappointed. Was this a fluke or should I plan to do the WS early rather than late?
The best way to see store hours is to use the filters on MDE app.

1. First select Epcot using the upside down teardrop at the bottom of the screen
  2. Select 'Epcot'
  3. Use the top, centre filter to select 'shopping'
  4. Click any of the icons to show shopping hours
I just took a quick look at WS shopping hours for today and every store I selected showed closing at 10pm and I looked at about 4 of them.

The best way to see store hours is to use the filters on MDE app.

1. First select Epcot using the upside down teardrop at the bottom of the screen
  2. Select 'Epcot'
  3. Use the top, centre filter to select 'shopping'
  4. Click any of the icons to show shopping hours
I just took a quick look at WS shopping hours for today and every store I selected showed closing at 10pm and I looked at about 4 of them.

This is great! Thank you!

I did note while "testing" this, that the Mitsukoshi Story in Japan closes at 7pm. I know this is a popular one.

This might have already been answered. Sorry if it has.

Does anybody know when they will update the NOVEMBER 2021 calendar for park hour times? I see it is only showing OCTOBER now. Trying to plan my trip in November, but I can't really do it without the park times.

This might have already been answered. Sorry if it has.

Does anybody know when they will update the NOVEMBER 2021 calendar for park hour times? I see it is only showing OCTOBER now. Trying to plan my trip in November, but I can't really do it without the park times.
They seem to be updating hours every Friday. They just added the week ending 10/30. I would expect the first week of November to be added this coming Friday.

They seem to be updating hours every Friday. They just added the week ending 10/30. I would expect the first week of November to be added this coming Friday.

I see they don't have the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS anymore. Any news of that coming back? I think I saw something about opening earlier but I can't find it anymore.

Extra Magic Hours as they were pre-Covid are not returning. Scrappinginontario posted the link for Early Theme Park Entry. Here's the one for Extended Evening Theme Park Hours.
That link isn't working. Has anyone else found a link to the extra evening hours for deluxe resort guests? I know I have seen people post the schedule, but not an actual link from Disney. Thanks

That link isn't working. Has anyone else found a link to the extra evening hours for deluxe resort guests? I know I have seen people post the schedule, but not an actual link from Disney. Thanks
NM

I found it. The link above is the Canadian site. I had to open an incognito window, because now my browser won't go anywhere else but the Canadian site. I could clear the cache, but yuck. I am not in Canada.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter