Park Hours

I'm wondering if they're waiting to figure out what they're doing with fireworks before either pushing MK start time earlier (if no fireworks) or closing time later (if fireworks)? Total speculation on my part!

Does anyone know why Magic Kingdom is closing at 6:00 on 8/14? There isn't a Boo Bash scheduled for this day. I'm hoping it's a glitch in the system as this is our first official park day and it's our family tradition to spend the entire day in Magic Kingdom.
There is a corporate event that evening. They rented it that day as part of a conference that weekend.

looks like new hours added up until 8/28, although for some reason, there are only park hopper hours listed for HS from 22-28.

Starting to get so frustrated not to see any hour extensions for summer past 9PM for MK or 7/8PM for AK or DS. I was really optimistic that they'd extend things later since they're expecting such a busy summer. We arrive on June 23rd, any chance hours could still be extended for that last week of June yet even though it's just two weeks away? Wasn't sure if there was as typical pattern that's been going on.

I am surprised that they still have MK opening at 9 AM starting June 27 after it has been 8 AM for some time. Still hoping that that gets extended. They did it about two weeks before a short visit we had at the end of April.

I did a search and didn't see a post on this, but I'm sure it's there somewhere.

Regardless, getting the fireworks back is awesome, but so is seeing that MK hours are up to 11pm on certain days now! That is very welcome news. Especially for those who want to leave the parks, mid day, in the hot summer to come back later.

Hopefully, they start to inch up the hours at HS and AK too.

I just checked the app - Looks like MK opens at 8 on 6/28-30! Then back to 9, but open until 11:00pm on 7/1-2

I am surprised that they still have MK opening at 9 AM starting June 27 after it has been 8 AM for some time. Still hoping that that gets extended. They did it about two weeks before a short visit we had at the end of April.

Im glad to see that the MK opening has now been changed to 8 AM for June 27-30. Sunday the 27th is our MK reservation day

Im glad to see that the MK opening has now been changed to 8 AM for June 27-30. Sunday the 27th is our MK reservation day
We go to MK the 28th and scheduled Hollywood for the 1st so I’m a little bitter today. My fav time of day is at night in the parks. It completely sucks we missed the 11 pm. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter