Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I do all of the planning and don’t involve dh. He just gets frustrated and overwhelmed. So he gets to plan our trip to Yellowstone this summer which is way more down his alley.
Oh yeah, same here. I can't even guess how many phones DH would have thrown against the wall if he was dealing with any of this.

He did once try to plan a surprise trip for me. He gave up after 5 min LOL

Seriously, I wonder how many productivity hours I'll have wasted by constantly checking the website before our trip's finally here . . .

The things we do for our families! :crazy2:
I know! First thing DH said to me this morning...”did you get the FP changed last night?” With a smug smirk because he got a blissful 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep...:rolleyes2

We now have 14 days until we’re at Disney so it’s getting pretty close. I hope they release FPs soon.

I hear you, our AK day is Wednesday. If they intend to add them, I hope it’s soon. After 4 days of sleepless nights, i’m pretty much over it. To be honest, it’s pretty crappy. I paid more to have an on-site room strictly to get a 60 day advantage and at 61, couldn’t even get a single for FoP. I get that it’s popular and this is how it goes, but then an opportunity pops up and it’s still not happening. Seems like any IT related kinks would be worked out since they changed the hours on Friday.

Sorry guys, I’m just tired, grumpy and frustrated. It might be unreasonable, but it is what it is.

I've been watching and waiting like everyone else. I'm surprised that no one has reported calling member services with this possible IT issue; even if they did not get a useful response.

I haven't read all the responses, but I can tell you that I had booked 7DMT on our first night (3/11) and had a FP from 8:25-9. Yesterday I got emails that those had been canceled and replaced with FPs from 8:25-9:25. In all honesty I had not looked at the end time and was a little surprised, but since they replaced them I didn't have an issue. Guessing they extended MK hours that night and had to adjust.

I've been watching and waiting like everyone else. I'm surprised that no one has reported calling member services with this possible IT issue; even if they did not get a useful response.
I can pretty much quote one of their 2 answers.
1. Those FP are already distributed (I give a 90% chance this is the explanation given)
2. There are no FP for those times

I'll be shocked if someone actually understands and can fully explain why there are no FP for a couple of rides/attractions

I can pretty much quote one of their 2 answers.
1. Those FP are already distributed (I give a 90% chance this is the explanation given)
2. There are no FP for those times

I'll be shocked if someone actually understands and can fully explain why there are no FP for a couple of rides/attractions

So she basically said that she can only see what's available and that there is nothing for that time frame. She said that they will release that hour at some point, but that I should stop trying to stay up all night and get some sleep, HAHAHA!

She was sweet and apologetic, but like you said Angi, she didn't seem to actually understand or be able to explain. I think she thought I was trying to modify for the existing hours already booked with FP. I tried to explain that the available FP doesn't match the hours, that there is a missing hour longing to be filled with FP reservations.

Obviously, I will not be taking her advice and I will continue to be stubborn and get crappy sleep.

Since I have FoP FP and SIL has Navi...both at 7pm...I am halfheartedly trying. I will continue that. But not for much longer.

they are up, bumped mine to 7.30 and SIL and BIL got it too. Yay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter