Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She saw IT? I think she can handle Dinosaur!
I couldn’t believe it either, but she’s a very mature 9 yo. I hate clowns so I won’t see it but she said she didn’t even have nightmares! I guess I’ll switch our Nemo to dinosaur lol.

I couldn’t believe it either, but she’s a very mature 9 yo. I hate clowns so I won’t see it but she said she didn’t even have nightmares! I guess I’ll switch our Nemo to dinosaur lol.
She’s braver than me! I’d never be able to sit through IT. I hate clowns too though.

She’s braver than me! I’d never be able to sit through IT. I hate clowns too though.
I get nightmares really easily and then have trouble sleeping for like a week. I haven’t fully decided if we will spend a whole day at ak. It will be a spur of the moment kind of thing to see how our niece is doing. We added Park hoppers so we could go somewhere else or even go swimming if she’d rather do that.

Just love spending the weeks prior to my trip in a state of constant frustration and disappointment. And reading how hotels in Disney Springs are slowly getting the 60 day window that I thought I was getting is just so special. Happy for them. But getting angry.

Not what we want to hear but...is it possible they won't be releasing FOP for the newly added hours at all? Not sure what the benefit would be but it's been 4-5 days already.

Not what we want to hear but...is it possible they won't be releasing FOP for the newly added hours at all? Not sure what the benefit would be but it's been 4-5 days already.
Anything is possible. It's not just FoP by the way, it's most of the rides and the M&G at AK and all the M&G at MK, plus Laugh Floor
However, this would be the pretty much the first time that rides and M&G were not added when hours were expanded. I say pretty much because in the history of WDW I'm sure it's happened somewhere along the way, even if it was a paper FP thing. Sometimes rides close earlier than the park, and most of the time show hours aren't extended (like don't expect added shows for LK or Nemo) but it's pretty unusual for rides to not be included. Especially in the AM

It seems very weird that they would release NRJ but not FoP. Also very weird that they wouldn’t release Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl. I just don’t get it!

I'm completely IT-challenged, so this may be way off base, but...

Given how gradually they have rolled out the additions, I wonder if they have hit some sort of snag that is temporarily delaying the rest of the gradual rollout? Hard to figure out why this pattern would be intentional.

I was thinking that too.

My day is March 9 for the evening. They are closing at 8:30 now so I have been trying to modify my 7pm FoP to 7:30....mostly to see if they added so I can tell my SIL who could not get FoP (we are going together). There is, not only, no FoP but no EE or Safari. Guessing they won't add those three. They did release Whirl and Dinosaur for my night.

kcWgHc3.png
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm completely IT-challenged, so this may be way off base, but...

Given how gradually they have rolled out the additions, I wonder if they have hit some sort of snag that is temporarily delaying the rest of the gradual rollout? Hard to figure out why this pattern would be intentional.
MK is easy to figure out really. The M&G take time to schedule. They won't release those until they are certain they have the talent lined up. It's more complicated than just scheduling bodies to work the rides. Laugh Floor sort of fits the same way as it's more than a ride, there is SOME level of talent/knowledge needed to work the system there, though how much/how hard I haven't any idea.

AK is less easy to understand. Honestly could be as simple as someone forgot to click a button to include the rides.

MK is easy to figure out really. The M&G take time to schedule. They won't release those until they are certain they have the talent lined up. It's more complicated than just scheduling bodies to work the rides. Laugh Floor sort of fits the same way as it's more than a ride, there is SOME level of talent/knowledge needed to work the system there, though how much/how hard I haven't any idea.

AK is less easy to understand. Honestly could be as simple as someone forgot to click a button to include the rides.
Hmmm, seems that they have updated just three rides? KS in Africa, EE in Asia, and NRJ in Pandora. Could they think that's enough to disburse the crowd? Will they leave it at that? Are we getting little sleep for nothing?

Hmmm, seems that they have updated just three rides? KS in Africa, EE in Asia, and NRJ in Pandora. Could they think that's enough to disburse the crowd? Will they leave it at that? Are we getting little sleep for nothing?
Again, anything is possible. It's not something they've done before but I learned a long time ago to never say never.
I still don't believe they intend to leave it this way. I've been wrong before and I will be again, so it's anyone's guess at this point.

Again, anything is possible. It's not something they've done before but I learned a long time ago to never say never.
I still don't believe they intend to leave it this way. I've been wrong before and I will be again, so it's anyone's guess at this point.
We now have 14 days until we’re at Disney so it’s getting pretty close. I hope they release FPs soon.

I hope you’re right! It really makes no sense for them to just leave it the way it is but who knows what their reasoning might be? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter