Park hours?? Changes?? AHHHHHHHH!!

sassydisneymom

Mouseketeer
Ok, Ok, lets see, I have been planning my family's first vacation to WDW since Jan. I know some of you have done it for alot longer, but,,,,,,,,,,,
I thought I had everything done, ready to go. Had all our PS's done, had our parks days, and strategies ready, wrote down with great instructions. I was ready to take on the "WORLD". :rotfl: :rotfl:

UNTIL,,,,,,,,,,, I was informed that the EMH had changed for the month June. I about paniked :earseek: :earseek:

So I redid the whole itinerary changed all the PS's and got ready again to take on the "WORLD"

I got the new hours and days from TGM, yesterday for the heck of it, I went to WDW website to double check the dates. They hadn't changed. They were still the same from when I did the first itinerary. OK, OK, now what? I called disney direct, asked the CM what's the deal. Well, it was yes in fact, TGM was right. Instead of EMH for MK being on Wed. night they had changed to Mon. nite.
Ok, Now I see they have extended hours. But still hasn't changed the days for EMH.
What do I do, I'm going crazy over here. Sorry if I'm rattling I just want to make sure we make the most of magic that we can.
HELP, Help, someone tell me I'm not crazy.
Karen :earsgirl:

You're not crazy - first take a deep breath (ok let it out now). It's vacation -go with the flow, relax, and enjoy.

I have the same issue, planned and thought and work to get it just right with EMH and AR's and then they changed the morning and evening EMH's dates for late June/early July.

I've just decided to :rotfl: with it. I looked into changing some of the AR's but can't get what I want so I'm just not going to worry about it and have fun fun fun.

Sassydisneymom

Have you read all the articles that TGM wrote about the changing EMH schedules and the reflection on best days? And all those other summer articles he just posted in the last few days?

I was concerned too that when they changed June hours for the end of June, it did not show the new EMH hrs on the Disney Calendar. But, if you click on the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS button on the Magic Kingdom Calendar at Disney site --it still shows the new EMH schedule too.

I cant go into more details here, but if you perhaps post your concerns on the TGM boards all information could be freely discussed?

~dreamer

So what is the EMH schedule for late June early July? That is the same time we are going.

This is what I had.

June 28-Morning-MGM
June 29-Morning-MK
June 30-Evening-Epcot
July 1-Evening-MK
July 2-Morning-AK
July 3-Evening-MGM
July 4-Morning-Epcot

Below is directly from the EMH page on Disney's website for June EMHs

June 2005
Morning Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - June 3, 10, 15, 22, 29
Epcot® - June 6, 13, 20, 27
Disney-MGM Studios - June 7, 14, 21, 28
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - June 4, 11, 18, 25

Evening Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - June 1, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
Epcot® - June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Disney-MGM Studios - June 5, 12, 19, 26
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - June 7, 14, 21, 28

Sorry, I have been away for a day. I have been looking seriously at that dining promotion - time it with the begining of October and I could check out MNSSHP and Food and Wine! What to do, what to do?!

TGm is TourGuideMiKE.com. I love this site - I really do - but you can always do a search on it -- some disers love him and some hate him -- so you have to make your own decision.

Those look like the correct EMH schedule as TGM lists it. He had it out for a week or two I believe. Its a little weird to have that info before Disney or the dis does though, I hardly know what to believe. However, it looks like he was right on the mark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter