Park Hopper or not?

I always get park hoppers because I tend to favor restaurants at Epcot and will usually choose at least 4 restaurants there for a table service meal. I also do not like going to the park the day it has magical hours due to crowds so instead I go to that park in the evening once the crowds have died down and enjoy the magical hours without having dealt with the crowds during the day.

It costs the same no matter how many days are left on the ticket, or how many were originally on it - $55+tax. The one exception is a 1-day ticket (not one day left, but one total day), where it is only $35.

Just to note...this thread is several months old, so prices have changed.

It is now $57 to add just the park hopper to a MYW ticket (still $35 for a one day ticket). If you already have the WPFM option, then adding park hopping is just $22 more. If you want to add both, it's $79 regardless of number of days.

Thank you to the OP for this thread! I am also debating if I want the PH option when I go in Oct. I know right now we would only use it one day, if at all. It sounds like I will wait and upgrade there if needed. So, how do I upgrade?

Thank you to the OP for this thread! I am also debating if I want the PH option when I go in Oct. I know right now we would only use it one day, if at all. It sounds like I will wait and upgrade there if needed. So, how do I upgrade?

Go to any ticket booth or guest relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter