• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park entry help

DMMom

Mouseketeer
I am confused on park entry. We are coming in from Paris on the train with our luggage early in the morning. I have online tickets with a QR code and we are staying at one of the DL hotels that night. Do we need a physical ticket or can we use the QR code on our phone through the mobile app to enter the parks? Do we have to go to the hotel or is there some place to drop off the luggage at the train station that can deliver the luggage to our room and get a ticket (if we need one). None of this is clear, so I am trying to figure out if we need an even earlier train to be able to do early entry, take care of luggage and get tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter