Pandora-world of Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone at Disney cares but this family is not going back to WDW until Pandora and the River of Lights are open and have been open for a few months.
We're waiting for Star Wars Land.

There are too many people and not enough attractions so the lines are nuts. Once Toy Story, Star Wars, and Avatar are all open the crowds at MK should be much more manageable. But with the sorry state of the other 3 parks MK is overcrowded.

There are too many people and not enough attractions so the lines are nuts. Once Toy Story, Star Wars, and Avatar are all open the crowds at MK should be much more manageable. But with the sorry state of the other 3 parks MK is overcrowded.
I don't think MK will see a decrease in people once Pandora and SWLand and TSLand open. If anything people are thinking, just like you, to not come until the lands are up so they will also go to MK. MK IS Disney World to many, and no trip would be complete without it. Just my opinion

We can't wait that long!!! Crowds are really an issue with us. We go in what used to called a slow time but being grizzled veterans we know how to get our stuff done. We just want to see newer things and we were disappointed last November when Rivers of Lights wasn't open. We did get to see Frozen Ever After so it was a complete disappointment.

I don't think MK will see a decrease in people once Pandora and SWLand and TSLand open. If anything people are thinking, just like you, to not come until the lands are up so they will also go to MK. MK IS Disney World to many, and no trip would be complete without it. Just my opinion
I'm not saying people will skip MK;I'm saying they'll spend less time there.

So instead of a 6 day trip being 4 MK and 2 a combo of the other three you'll see 2 MK and 1 at the other 3 plus a second day at either HS or AK for more Star Wars/Avatar time.

Guess you are getting excited. If nothing else it looks like night time will be stunning.

"Summer "2017

Further speculation is, well, speculation.

CLICK

:worship:

Not that anyone at Disney cares but this family is not going back to WDW until Pandora and the River of Lights are open and have been open for a few months.

Rivers of Light we were expecting or Rivers of Light Lite we might get to start?

I think when those lands open it will be even busier than it is now. Folks will be coming who aren't now.

Big press event planned for May 21-27. This event will include a look at Pandora or at least is planned to. Opening is very likely to be around that event.

That's good news. I was getting a little spooked by rumors that Pandora might be delayed by a year (like ROL!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter