Pandora FP opening date: March 24th!

I hope it's better than the first couple nights of FP+ for SDMT. I remember the site crashed on two consecutive evenings in the first several days.

the system can barely handle guests 180 day dining bookings. 2 hours it took to make my ADRs because of system glitches, errors, and what not. its horrible. makes me excited for day 60. :faint:

You won't see the tiers until booking for a trip on May 27 or after.

Pandora FP's are available to book tomorrow for guests staying onsite that can book that far out. So I'm confused by your part of saying it gives 30 day and same day guests a good chance at getting a FP..it puts those guests at a big disadvantage because all the FP's could be long gone by the time the offsite 30 day window comes

You're right, I shouldn't have said a "good" chance. I should have said it gives them a "better" chance than if on-site guests could book both rides the same day.
In all honesty though, it will probably be very difficult for off-site guests to score Pandora FP for quite a while.

You're right, I shouldn't have said a "good" chance. I should have said it gives them a "better" chance than if on-site guests could book both rides the same day.
In all honesty though, it will probably be very difficult for off-site guests to score Pandora FP for quite a while.
And in anticipation of the plight of offsite guests, the Throwaway Room thread remains as a Sticky at the top of this forum! :)

And in anticipation of the plight of offsite guests, the Throwaway Room thread remains as a Sticky at the top of this forum! :)

I guess I'll never understand why this is so promoted on this site. You stay on-site, you get 60 days, you stay off-site you get 30. A perk for staying on-site. Everyone has the same choice to stay on or off-site. This seems to be advocating skirting the system.

Just my opinion, I know it doesn't matter. :)

I guess I'll never understand why this is so promoted on this site. You stay on-site, you get 60 days, you stay off-site you get 30. A perk for staying on-site. Everyone has the same choice to stay on or off-site. This seems to be advocating skirting the system.

Just my opinion, I know it doesn't matter. :)
Correct. And, Disney gives any guest the choice to book and pay for an onsite room and then have a rolling 60-day FP booking window.

That's why it's discussed here because it is how Disney set up My Magic+ for all WDW guests.

Correct. And, Disney gives any guest the choice to book and pay for an onsite room and then have a rolling 60-day FP booking window.

That's why it's discussed here because it is how Disney set up My Magic+ for all WDW guests.

Well....we will definitely have to agree to disagree on this is how Disney meant for it to work. ;)

Anyways, good luck everyone trying to get a fast pass tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter