Pandaresearch.com???

My2BabiesLexis&Dill

DIS Veteran
I recieved an email tonight from Pandaresearch.com and I looked at thier site. Is this company any good at all? Some of the prices for the surveys varied from 1.00-35.00 each. Thought I would get some feedback about this company before I do it. TIA!!!

Bumping this up because I got an email from them too.
Is anyone a member here??

That is one of the ones that I stopped doing -- I just could NOT earn enough to cash out. I don't remember the exact problems, I just remember I quit.

Go to American Consumer Opinion. Their website is www.acop.com . That and there's one called www.your2cents.com . I've made money from both of these, actually having received checks. I think that I've gotten $7 in the past from ACOP, and $6 from your2cents. It's not much, but I'm not complaining. I've received more surverys from ACOP. It's easy doing their surveys (if you qualify), but the stuff that I signed up for to get to these sights was a huge waste of time! Hope this helps! Oh, and I never could qualify for enough stuff on Panda to make any money (I wasn't going to sign up for memberships with my c/c to have to deal with the hassle of canceling them). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter