Paint the Night to MK?

I saw this on WDWNT:

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/rumor-paint-night-electrical-parade-packed-leave-disneyland-going/

I sure hope it comes to MK. Maybe not every night, but definitely select nights. I'd really like to see it in person.
I have also heard this from another source. Not sure on its destination, but MK would be awesome. Keeping my fingers crossed! DLP is also a possibility as an addition to their 25th anniversary celebrations. MSEP is likely going to be extended at Disneyland.

Last edited:
I don't know if y'all knew but I guess they could "maybe" also take Paint The Night at Hong Kong to MK instead :P

Has the MK had a night parade other than spectro and msep? Seems to me there is precedent for trading PTN with DL. I would love to get it in MK. It also does a really good job of giving you bits and pieces of the old MSEP

Has the MK had a night parade other than spectro and msep? Seems to me there is precedent for trading PTN with DL. I would love to get it in MK. It also does a really good job of giving you bits and pieces of the old MSEP
Nope it's only had those two.

I'm on the keep in it DLR team. MK should have a new one for it's own. Did the rumor of converting FoF into "night mode" die out? The thought of the dragon lit up with fire at night always intrigued me.

I chose not to go to Disney this year out of frustration over removing a nighttime parade + Disney Studios being half a park at best + EPCOT on the verge of being as desperate for upgrades as Hollywood Studios.

Just give us a freaking nighttime parade. The parade followed by fireworks has long been our favorite part of the trip.

I'm excited to be at MK with no parade. The only thing I like about parades are the low ride queue times. lol, but being in a sardine can makes it a little tough to get to said low queues.

Granted, I am a big Paint the Night fan, but I would love it if they brought it to WDW - but would like it to have a few floats that are unique to it and keep some only at DLR. This way they both get an amazing parade and some cost savings by leveraging it - but also some differences

Granted, I am a big Paint the Night fan, but I would love it if they brought it to WDW - but would like it to have a few floats that are unique to it and keep some only at DLR. This way they both get an amazing parade and some cost savings by leveraging it - but also some differences

It's not even a DLR parade, it was duplicated for DLR.

Having never seen it in person, I'm happy with a run at WDW. As long as it doesn't turn into a 40 year old, this float are falling apart run I'm ok for it coming by to say hello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter