Paid FP options coming soon to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just common sense!!!!
This site is for more than just Disney, take a look around and you'll find a lot more to it. I wouldn't call you ignorant (which you mentioned in your other comment) though some people just stick with certain parts of the site never looking around for what else it has to offer. That's alright everyone has their own preference :)

Your posts are normally pro-Universal, which I disagree with on a Disney site, but I agree with your take on Credar Point. My brother is the equivalent of the head of Imagineering for Cedar Fair, so I’m admittedly biased. Although I’ve been enjoying Cedar Point for years, I no longer have to pay anything when we attend. It’s head and shoulders above Universal if want thrill rides.
Aren't you just now talking about Cedar Point on a Disney site :confused: I guess we could say it's common sense not to but I don't see any issues with you talking about it. Why are you so against discussing Universal but are okay with discussing Cedar Point above?

This site is for more than just Disney, take a look around and you'll find a lot more to it. I wouldn't call you ignorant (which you mentioned in your other comment) though some people just stick with certain parts of the site never looking around for what else it has to offer. That's alright everyone has their own preference :)
I’m quite familiar with the site. If you’d like to comment on Universal, stick to those threads (there is a rule for that since you you asked and were confused). As I’ve already pointed out, Universal and Disney aren’t the same!! :-)

Aren't you just now talking about Cedar Point on a Disney site :confused: I guess we could say it's common sense not to but I don't see any issues with you talking about it. Why are you so against discussing Universal but are okay with discussing Cedar Point above?
I responded to a poster who had a question.

I’m quite familiar with the site. If you’d like to comment on Universal, stick to those threads (there is a rule for that since you you asked and were confused). As I’ve already pointed out, Universal and Disney aren’t the same!! :-)
With all due respect, no one person here controls any of the threads. If you dislike seeing Universal mentioned the best thing to do is just scroll on past those posts or ignore the poster entirely if that is your desire. With that said agree to disagree, I'm at least moving on in discussions :flower3:

With all due respect, no one person here controls any of the threads. If you dislike seeing Universal mentioned the best thing to do is just scroll on past those posts or ignore the poster entirely if that is your desire. With that said agree to disagree, I'm at least moving on in discussions :flower3:
Agreed, but I did want to say there are times when talking about other parks is just on par. People are talking about how FP and Express Pass compare and with a rumor of a paid system like Universal has seems it would get brought up, people talk about crowds and how FP or Express Pass interact with that, how the included Express Pass works with certain levels of hotels and how that might be applied to a paid system with Disney and more.

So you will paying for something that used to be included?

I am not sure how anyone could see anything positive in this.
I agree. WDW hotels can charge what they do not only because it is Disney but because it came with perks such as fastpasses and dining reservations ahead of time. And fast passes were free. It makes no sense to pay for that now. So why stay at a Disney hotel. Much cheaper and still nice resorts. We will not go if fastpasses and dining reservations are not brought back. Universal has all going nothing changed. There numbers are going up. Now i know why.

So you will paying for something that used to be included?

I am not sure how anyone could see anything positive in this.

It doesn't matter if it's positive or not- If they start a paid system and I want to go to WDW and enjoy our visits, I'll buy it.

I went to Universal with their paid system. I've gone to other parks with paid systems, not sure why WDW would be any different.

There are more than 10 reported posts on this thread. How can a Fastpass thread degenerate so much? I'm going to go through this thread and may or may not unlock it.

This thread is over two years old, so not going to reinstate it. It's okay to start a new, fresh thread. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter