Packing Tips...

Well, I tried a few different methods and the one that worked best for me and the stuff I am bringing is the rolling method. I was able to fit more than I even needed and still had room for some more. I went ahead and got a travel size wrinkle releasing spray, just in case anything is more wrinkleed than I can handle. Thank you everyone for all of your help!
:)

Well, I tried a few different methods and the one that worked best for me and the stuff I am bringing is the rolling method. I was able to fit more than I even needed and still had room for some more. I went ahead and got a travel size wrinkle releasing spray, just in case anything is more wrinkleed than I can handle. Thank you everyone for all of your help!

Good to hear :thumbsup2 I think I must give it a try for my trip to TX is a just over a week.

YAY!!! My method worked!! Woo Hoo!!! Now, I hope you don't have too many wrinkles. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter