own floaties and which H2O park?

firecracker

never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou
Wondering if we can bring our own floaties to the H2O parks and pools? (I mean my KIDS floaties! ;) )

Also, if I'm only using one of my bonus days on my PHP on this trip, which water park would you recommend? We've never been to a water park EVER and my husband is skeptical about actually having fun. He's not a huge swimmer, but our kids are half-fish.

Thanks for any info.

firecracker

No, you cannot bring your own floaties. You must use the ones at WDW -- it's an insurance thing.

As for which to choose, Blizzard Beach is most popular, but Typhoon has a larger kids area (I think -- never been there, but I think I remember hearing that). If the kids are of "water slide" age, they'll probably enjoy BB more.

:earsboy:

We enjoy Typhoon Lagoon more than Blizzard Beach. It's more tropical. :p

My husband has a great time there, he goes down all the slides and we both like the big wave pool. The lazy river is wonderful!

Be sure to arrive early and find a nice shady spot. The kids will have a BLAST! Have fun!

fd093856.jpg

fd091551.jpg

Originally posted by WDSearcher
No, you cannot bring your own floaties. You must use the ones at WDW -- it's an insurance thing.

As for which to choose, Blizzard Beach is most popular, but Typhoon has a larger kids area (I think -- never been there, but I think I remember hearing that). If the kids are of "water slide" age, they'll probably enjoy BB more.

:earsboy:

You can bring your own floaties to the resort pools. The ones I'm speaking of are the arm ones called swimmies. They even sell them at the WL and at the Poly in the gift shops. I do not believe any type of rafts are allowed or those contraptions you can stick a baby in though. I have no idea what is allowed at the water parks though.

disney's policy: kids may wear their own flotation devices along as it attaces to them (ie waterwings (the ones that go on their upperarm) or life jacket that zips/snaps to them)

no rings, noodles, the baby tubes where their legs only slip thru.

also snorkle masks that cover the nose are are band. goggles are fine.

life vests are free of charge at any disney pool or waterpark (they are available @ the locker/towel rental locations).

any more questions please feel free to ask me (it would be best if u hit the PM button, or the e-mail button) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter