Overland Donner

Are there any retail locations (STORES) where this bag can be purchased, or isbuying it online the only option?

I'm leaving on a cruise in 4 days and I don't think I have time to get one shipped.... :( It would be perfect for our excursion.

TIA:cutie:

A Gander Mtn store just opened by us and they had some Overland bags. Maybe a similar sporting goods type store near you might carry them?

A Gander Mtn store just opened by us and they had some Overland bags. Maybe a similar sporting goods type store near you might carry them?

Thanks Annette....We have a Bill Jackson's by us, I'll check it out tomorrow AM. :thumbsup2

I am always in search of the perfect park-touring bag! This one really sounds like it will fit the bill, so I am going to order it and give it a shot!

Kevin...you should definitely get in touch with the company and let them know if the free advertising you just gave them (let them know the listernship of the podcast, as your numbers are impressive)! I wouldn't be surprised if you receive a thank-you gift! :thumbsup2

Ummm...

is this, like, Donner like the Donner party? Going overland across the Rockies? :scared:

Is that what this bag is named after?? :rotfl:

Noooooo...dont be silly. It's named after the often forgotten and maligned reindeer, Donner.

They tried the Overland Blitzen, but it didnt have the same zing.

Okay...I'm outta excuses...yeah... it seems they named it after cannibals.

<cue creepy music>

and now you know why they call it a HAND bag...

DUnH DUnH DUUUUUUUUUUnHHHHHHHH

REI stores carry it. Their online REI-Outlet store may have it on sale.

Zappos (online) also carries it and they have super speedy shipping.

When Kevin mentioned the Overland Donner on the Podcast, I piped up to my DH that I have that bag and used it on our last trip. It's nice to hear it get a plug from a WDW expert!! :thumbsup2

for the parks i much prefer a small backpack....

for a bag like the overland donner, there was a great bag sold at the WL a number of years ago....looked like a satchel...my daugther bought one and has used it as a purse for about 5 years....(since then)...we looked for it at the WL last time we were there, but they didn't have it...
it was very large and perfectly shaped to be worn against the body with the strap crossong the body (over your head)....in a great beige/khaki sort of color....really durable material....without question, one of the best things we've ever bought at any disney store..

A big thank you to everyone who recommended the Overland Donner. What a great bag for the parks (and every day life too). :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I would highly suggest not ordering it from eBags.com - they sent the wrong bag and the replacement bag would have taken 8 days to arrive. :mad: I canceled my order with eBags.com and ordered from Zappos.com. My bag arrived the next day!:banana: :cool1::banana:

bzelf

Sorry to revive a dead topic, but I saw this today and thought of ya'll.
heeheehee:rotfl:

donner.jpg

http://xkcd.net/30/

The bag shown on page one is the Overland Placer bag--- not the Donner...the Donner is MUCH lager....I got that exact Placer Bag and loved it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter