over the door shoe hanger

Besides normal toiletries, KTTW, ID, etc....I had a laundry "kit" ready to go.

A film cansiter full of quarters, Shout wipe packets, a small ziplock of laundry soap (I am allergic to many kinds, so I need to have my own) and a small travel bottle of wrinkle releaser.

LisaCA

I bought mine at at Target for $5.99. I need to look at the dollar store to find the cheap ones I guess.

I agree that this tip is great. I used mine last week and put it on the cabin door so it was always accessable. Got mine at Wal-Mart for just a few dollars. The pockets were clear which I think were a plus.

michael

We loved ours! I think if you are the kind of person who doesn't like clutter and would rather have everything neatly laid out, use an over the door hanger. We had so much space in our bathroom when we used ours, but things were easier to see/find when they are hanging neatly in clear pockets compared to on the shelves behind each other.

I love these things. I stayed in an inside state room with 3 teenage girls and it helped so much. We put everything in it, but shoes!!!! Great investment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!