over 400 points for rent @ $14 per point home resort is Saratoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshuff1

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have for rent over 400 points @ $14 per point. My home resort is Saratoga which I can rent up to 11 months in advance but I can rent at the other resorts up to 7 months in advance. I have rented my points here for the last several years and have multiple references. Please message me or reply to this post your preferences with 2nd and 3rd options with resort and dates so I can check availability. You can also e-mail me with any questions or requests, jshuff1@aol.com
Thank you for looking and inquiring, Joe

Do you have any availability for October 13-21st, 2017? I prefer a studio at boardwalk but would take any if you have it. If you don't have that many days 3 in a row would be nice as well.

Do you have any availability for October 13-21st, 2017? I prefer a studio at boardwalk but would take any if you have it. If you don't have that many days 3 in a row would be nice as well.
nothing in a studio more than 1 night. However there was 3 nights in a 1 bedroom for 78 and 90 points(standard and preferred) and 2 bedroom for 3 nights for 122 points both at SSR for those dates. Also there was a 2 bedroom for 4 nights at OKW for 128 points for those dates

Hi- I'm looking for June 21-28 and need a 2 bedroom. Thanks!
I can only check at SSR(my home resort) for those dates and its available for 294 points but my use years starts on June 1st so Im not sure if I can use my banked points and points from this use year for those dates

I am looking for 3 nights in September for a studio. Flexible dates. Not SS or OKW. I know it is pretty booked up but I am hoping for something to open up......Thanks!

I am looking for 3 nights in September for a studio. Flexible dates. Not SS or OKW. I know it is pretty booked up but I am hoping for something to open up......Thanks!
Hello thank you for inquiring. in a studio for the whole month of September only SSR and OKW had 2 consecutive nights, everywhere else had 1 night. In a 1 bedroom for the month of September there was a 3 night at SSR and OKW and a 2 night at AKV jambo and kadani house, BWV, Grand Floridian and Boulder Ridge

Hello thank you for inquiring. in a studio for the whole month of September only SSR and OKW had 2 consecutive nights, everywhere else had 1 night. In a 1 bedroom for the month of September there was a 3 night at SSR and OKW and a 2 night at AKV jambo and kadani house, BWV, Grand Floridian and Boulder Ridge

Thanks so much for checking!

Hi.

Anything at AK 1bdr villa (or 2 studio) for 1/21 to 1/26/18?
hello Yes there is for those dates;
1 bedroom AKV Kadani standard view 110 points and savanna view 145 points
also 1 bedroom AKV Jambo house standard view 110 points

HI ! Looking for a studio from Dec 29-Jan 5. 2 adults 2 kids. Thank you!
Hello for those dates there was nothing with more than 2 consecutive days in both a studio and 1 bedroom at any resort the rest of jan feb was pretty much wide open

I was looking for a studio March 24-30
2 Adults 2 Children
I prefer a Magic Kingdom resort, but am open to anything
Please let me know what may be available
Thank you for your time,
Linda

I was looking for a studio March 24-30
2 Adults 2 Children
I prefer a Magic Kingdom resort, but am open to anything
Please let me know what may be available
Thank you for your time,
Linda
for those dates pretty much everything was available in a studio and 1 bedroom let me know which resort you prefer and either a studio or 1 bedroom

for those dates pretty much everything was available in a studio and 1 bedroom let me know which resort you prefer and either a studio or 1 bedroom

Can you give me a quote for Poly and Bay Lake Studio please

Would you mind checking VWL 1/17 - 1/24/2018 for a two bedroom or two studios?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter