over 400 points for rent @ $14 per point home resort is Saratoga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me a quote for Poly and Bay Lake Studio please
hello for 3-24 to 3-30 at
BLT studio lake view is 159 points and theme park view is 194 points
at the Poly studio standard view is 182 points and lake view is 217 points

Would you mind checking VWL 1/17 - 1/24/2018 for a two bedroom or two studios?

Thanks so much!
hello if your talking about Boulder Ridge Villa's at DWL there was no studio available and they had a 2 bedroom only for the 17,18,19,20,23

We are looking for a 2BR at SSR, BLT or the villas/cabins at Wilderness 1/20-1/26. Please let me know if you still have points. Thank you!

Last edited:
We are looking for a 2BR at SSR, BLT or the villas/cabins at Wilderness 1/20-1/26. Please let me know if you still have points. Thank you!
hello they didn't have more than 3 consecutive nights at either the Villas or BLT.
They did have the whole week stay at SSR in a standard view for 184 points and a preferred view for 226 points

hello they didn't have more than 3 consecutive nights at either the Villas or BLT.
They did have the whole week stay at SSR in a standard view for 184 points and a preferred view for 226 points
Thank you for checking! SSR is my last choice so may tell my parents they have to fend for themselves. Can you see if there's a 1BR at Wilderness (BRV or CCV) or BLT for those dates? I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

Thank you for checking! SSR is my last choice so may tell my parents they have to fend for themselves. Can you see if there's a 1BR at Wilderness (BRV or CCV) or BLT for those dates? I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
hello again ok so they had a 1 bedroom available at Boulder Ridge Villa for 172 points but nothing more than 3 nights at the other 2 choices

hello again ok so they had a 1 bedroom available at Boulder Ridge Villa for 172 points but nothing more than 3 nights at the other 2 choices

Thank you! Have you rented before and do you have a sample agreement you could send me along with payment details? Also, would you be willing to book our dining plan package and magical express reservation? My email is bari.michalski@liazon.com. Thank you!

I have for rent over 400 points @ $14 per point. My home resort is Saratoga which I can rent up to 11 months in advance but I can rent at the other resorts up to 7 months in advance. I have rented my points here for the last several years and have multiple references. Please message me or reply to this post your preferences with 2nd and 3rd options with resort and dates so I can check availability. You can also e-mail me with any questions or requests, jshuff1@aol.com
Thank you for looking and inquiring, Joe

Hi,
Are there any studios available for August 30th - September 9th of this year? We can be flexible on the dates and would be willing to spit up the dates between different resorts.
Our top choices for resorts would be BWV,OKW, or SSR, but we would honestly be happy with any of the resorts if those aren't available. Thank you in advance for checking!

Hi,
Are there any studios available for August 30th - September 9th of this year? We can be flexible on the dates and would be willing to spit up the dates between different resorts.
Our top choices for resorts would be BWV,OKW, or SSR, but we would honestly be happy with any of the resorts if those aren't available. Thank you in advance for checking!
hello and thanks for inquiring. to start out, the only place that has all those dates at 1 resort is at SSR in a 1 bedroom preferred view for 287 points. that being said the place with the most consecutive nights in a studio was at SSR with 3 nights. SSR also had the 26,27,28,29,30,31,1 in a studio for 110 points how many days did you want to go?

Last edited:
hello and thanks for inquiring. to start out, the only place that has all those dates at 1 resort is at SSR in a 1 bedroom preferred view for 287 points. that being said the place with the most consecutive nights in a studio was at SSR with 3 nights. SSR also had the 27,28,29,30,31,1 in a studio for 110 points how many days did you want to go?

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. We were thinking of staying for either 10 or 11 days.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. We were thinking of staying for either 10 or 11 days.
you ca
at SSR they have aug 26,27,28,29,30,31,1 in a studio then sept 2,3 in a 1 bedroom then 4,5,6 in a studio which would come out to 200 points. there is no studio anywhere for the 2nd and 3rd.

you ca

at SSR they have aug 26,27,28,29,30,31,1 in a studio then sept 2,3 in a 1 bedroom then 4,5,6 in a studio which would come out to 200 points. there is no studio anywhere for the 2nd and 3rd.

Would it be possible to do August 29,30,31,1 in a studio and then September 2,3 in a 1 bedroom and then the 4,5,6,7,8 in a studio? So instead of arriving the 26th we would arrive on the 29th and leave on either the 7th or 8th depending on what you have for availability? Sorry if I seem like a pain it is just that the airfare is a lot cheaper if we leave on either the 29th or the 30th.

Are you able to check availability of a value studio at Animal Kingdom 02/22/18 - 02/26/18?

Would it be possible to do August 29,30,31,1 in a studio and then September 2,3 in a 1 bedroom and then the 4,5,6,7,8 in a studio? So instead of arriving the 26th we would arrive on the 29th and leave on either the 7th or 8th depending on what you have for availability? Sorry if I seem like a pain it is just that the airfare is a lot cheaper if we leave on either the 29th or the 30th.
sure give me a call I pm'ed you

Hi!

Looking for any Friday-Monday ( 3 nights) in September at Poly, WL or BC- know it's a long shot. Would consider a studio, 1 bed or even 2 bedroom.

Alternatively, anything 10/27-10/30?

Hi!

Looking for any Friday-Monday ( 3 nights) in September at Poly, WL or BC- know it's a long shot. Would consider a studio, 1 bed or even 2 bedroom.

Alternatively, anything 10/27-10/30?
hello sorry nothing available for the weekends in a studio 1and2and3 bedroom
they had a cabin at Copper creek DWL for the 15,16,17 foe 291 points for the month of september
and at polly bungalow for the 8,9,10 for 381
I know its high but had to let you know what was available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter