OutDaughtered TV Show Going on a DCL Cruise

shoes99

DIS Veteran
In the NYC area, the tv show outdaughtered will be on a Disney Cruise. Don't know when it was taped but it will shown Tuesday night 7/23/2019 in our area.

I wonder when they filmed it, I noticed a scene earlier in the season where Danielle and Adam were discussing something and they were on one of the ships. I’m honestly excited to see it!

Haven't watched since they were tiny babies, will have to watch this episode for sure.
Can you imagine keeping up with all those kids on a cruise?? :oops:o_O:scared1:

Have never heard of the show. Will have to check it out for the cruise episode. Thanks for the heads up.

Since they live in spitting distance from Galveston one would think they left out of there - but you never know.

No, I can't. I've seen only a few minutes of a few episodes and they seem to regularly misplace at least one kid in their own house. Keeping track of them on a cruise ship should be interesting.

I haven't seen this show, but have seen commercials for it(I think, there's a lot of similar type shows on TLC). Are their kids old enough for the kid clubs? I would think the parents would want some adult time, it would be expensive if they had to put them all in the nursery. How many girls do they have and how old are they?

I haven't seen this show, but have seen commercials for it(I think, there's a lot of similar type shows on TLC). Are their kids old enough for the kid clubs? I would think the parents would want some adult time, it would be expensive if they had to put them all in the nursery. How many girls do they have and how old are they?
They've got a set of quints and and older daughter. I could be wrong, but I thing they're all old enough for the club. If only they could have recorded what went on in there....

They taped in mid February (the 11-15th I think). It was the 4 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Dream. We were on the cruise and got a letter in our stateroom when we first arrived that said they were filming. We saw the camera crews around a few times but never came across the family on the ship. We saw them from a distance at the slides on Castaway and we saw the dad at Port Canaveral when we disembarked. It really didn't impact our cruise at all, except having to wait at the Cove Cafe for all the production staff to get their lattes one morning.

I look forward to watching this tonight, especially since they are on the Dream and we are going to be on it in a few weeks!! I'm hoping my DD (1st cruise & 1st time leaving the USA) will get super excited after seeing the ship she is going to be on soon. I hope the kids and their parents had a wonderful time. :rainbow: princess::earsgirl::earsboy:

If I’m remembering correctly, the beginning of the show it appeared that they booked a cruise three weeks before sailing. Huh. And they had a cabana on CC as first timers. Yep. DCL and TLC arranged that cruise for sure. I cannot imagine how much that cost for a 26 person group!

So glad they had a great time! So funny to see their meet and greats on the beach and in the lobby with absolutely no one else around.

I tried watching but get turned off by all the obvious acting. Like the brother dropping in that they need a vacation followed by them discussing where to go at the kitchen table (like it hasn’t already been decided by TLC). Please don’t treat us like total idiots, just say “the great people at DCL invited us for an awesome vacation”.

I know it’s common with “reality tv” and it’s all for production and entertainment, just a bit annoying and fake.

They seem like really nice people and the kids are super cute but I was asleep by the time they got to Castaway Cay. Maybe Game of Thrones ruined tv for me, Outfaughtered just can’t hold my attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter