Out of hospital and THANKS **Updates Post #63, #109, #136, #158**

Dan, it sounds as if they caught your a fib early. My beats were over 140 at times. I had thought it was just stress. Amazing the difference when they get them lowered. Do you notice the difference? Can you tell when you are having an episode?

As far as weight loss goes, my secret is not to eat food I like. I never want seconds. lol Actually I have compiled my own recipes for my favorite foods and make them much lower calorie. Must work because I have lost, and kept off, about 130 pounds since we last met.

I know all your favorite parade seats so I will keep you in mind. Our next trip is the first part of December. Make your ressie early, avoid the crowds. Although, for YOU, I would bump you to the top of the list and everyone would understand too! :wizard:

I hope that Marie studied for her test and passed with flying colors!

Linda/SG

I'm glad to hear the news is still good, Dan. And that monitor sounds really like a great invention. My grandma had to wear a really bulky one for 3 days--it was huge and went all the way around her chest. So this sounds like a good advancement. You should definitely get on that Disney trip planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter