Out of hospital and THANKS **Updates Post #63, #109, #136, #158**

Dan Murphy

We are family.
And still on my BB so will be short (I'm use to short business emails on this) for now.

Still here at the hospital, probably going home later today.

I will add to this later, but I am okay now. It was quite an ordeal though.

I did read my earlier thread late last night before going to sleep and this AM. I have to thank you all for your many good thoughts, wishes and prayers, really means so much to me

So I'm okay again, heading some this afternoon.

I'm glad that you're getting to go home today, Dan! I know that it will be much easier to rest in the peace and quiet of your own home. My prayers for healing continue for you. :hug:

thanks for the update Dan. Hopefully it is all good news .. I keep your family in my prayers ..

Thanks for letting us know you are okay, Dan!!!! :yay: I was beginning to worry not hearing from you!!!! So glad you are getting to go home. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Glad to hear from you!:goodvibes

Let us hear from you when you get home!:)

TC:cool1:

I am so happy to read your update. Glad to see that you are going home. I am praying for you.

Oh, yes - there's no place like home when you're not feeling well! (Of course, you needed the hosp - but it's time to get home & really recuperate.)

Hang in there, Dan.

Glad to hear that things are well, Dan! Hang in there!! :thumbsup2

Jill

Can't wait to hear all the news. Glad to hear things are looking up! Was worried but my family was all praying for you! The kids all have such fond memories of meeting you!
Sending more love , hugs and prayers, Dan!!!!

I'm glad you're doing better Dan! :hug: If it's a-fib, my mom had/has that and had to spend a night in the hospital, but she's doing well now. :goodvibes

Good to hear your update, Dan! Always a relief to get out of the hospital and go home. Prayers still with you.

Karen

Dan, glad to hear you're feeling better. You'll feel even better when you're home! :) Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter