Our Seemingly Silly Semi-Illogical Four Day Whirlwind Trip

Hi Kay, I finally got caught up on your last installment! It makes me so sad that there will be no more to look forward to! You are an amazing writer with a wonderful gift! Thanks for sharing that gift with us! How is Tornado doing? I'm sure just being home made him feel so much better!!

Since this is the end of my report, I can be decadent and make individual replies. ;) Thanks again for coming along for my trip story and sharing the fun. Tornado went for his check-up on TUesday and he is good as new except a pea size swelling of one lymph node. Also, his fur has to grow back where they shaved the patches on his neck to clean and view the bite marks. I know he's feeling his old self again because he's living up to his name and rumpling all the throw rugs, stealing the pens off my desk, and depositing plastic milk jug rings in our shoes. :rotfl2: Thanks for asking.

Kay

I'm late in discovering your magic. I've read your wonderful trip report over the last week and loved every minute of it!

I sincerely hope that you have many more magical trips, whirlwind or not, so that we can enjoy your engaging writing.

I pray that Tornado continues his recovery, my DD6 is in love with him! :love:

Love, hugs and prayers

Hi, BeverlyJ, I'm glad to meet you. Thanks for reading my report. Tell your daughter hello from me and Tornado. I'm glad that you found my story and have enjoyed our zany adventures. :wave2:

Kay, Thank you for such a magical journey.You write as if we are there with you every step of the way! You truely have a gift. I hope you come back and share future trips with us. :goodvibes

Thanks. Next trip we'll be staying at out Off-Site Condo :scared1: and I guarantee there will we thrills and chills in that trip report as the place is notorious for their rude pushy salespeople, but they're no match for me. :rotfl: But you'll have to wait till Novemeber of next year for that.

Kay,

Back this morning at 2:30 AM....Finally unpacked after dinner this evening..
Had to have a nap this afternoon and just now caught up on all the posts since 6/6/07. So glad about your cat! Wonderful news and I'm sure everyone's prayers were so helpfull. Sorry to see your final segment posted.

Cracked up about the plane and the Verizon plan. Wonder why the flight attendants didn't set loose the passengers on the dummy.

I had a pretty good trip this time, and was just looking at my pics and thought if I send them to you...could you write a trippie for me! Just look a the pics and go hog wild....might be a bestseller.

Sorry to see your story end! Do you have another trip planned? Soon I hope.

No trip until next fall, but I want to thank you again for being such a vocal fan of my writing, and such a faithful reader. If I had time to ghost write a report, I'd be happy to write yours. :)

kay you kept me cracking up all the way through the very last segment!! please be sure to invite us all to your next trip report. and i'm glad tornado is doing better! :cat:

I'm going to miss you! You may be sure I'll invite you to read my next report, and I'll also invite you to post comments after every episode! :banana:

You got that tear going in my eye too Kay...Great Job!!!!

I'm all verklempt now...

here's your topic...

how Magical is this report that Kay has so wonderfully written?

Talk amongst yourselves...

:hippie:

Thanks, tiggerwannabe. I have enjoyed your posts, and I really appreciate having you as a reader. I'll be sure to alert you when I begin writing my next epic adventure!

I plan to ask for this report to be moved to the Completed Trip Report section next week. If there are any last posts you'd like to add, now's the time.

I want to thank all of you again for making this report so much fun to write. I have thouroughly enjoyed all your comments, and I feel I have made many new friends along the way.

Tornado is pretty much back to normal. He has been going outside for 3 -4 hours per day, and the fur is growing back over his shaved bite wounds. I'm so relieved he's going to be OK. Thanks so much for your prayers and concern.

Have a great summer!!!

Kay, my long lost sister, I really enjoyed meeting you and reading your adventures. Please stay in touch! I will roast a roll on the gas stove in your memory next chance I get!

Kay,

I finally got some free time, and started reading your trippie a few days ago- al 66 funny, heartlfelt, enormously entertaining pages!!popcorn::

You have a wonderful wit and style, and I truly appreciate you sharing your trip with us! I'll be waiting anxiously for your November trip!:goodvibes

So glad to hear Tornado is on the mend- he is a beautiful cat!

Best wishes! Hope to "see" you around on the DIS!

---Shannon

Hi Kay! I'm so glad to hear that Tornado is doing much better, that's great news! My computer has been messed up and I haven't been able to DIS for two weeks. The horror! Glad to come back to good news.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter