our secret green club? Part 9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DIS running slow or is it just my computer? Or is it just me thinking it should go faster?:confused3

Yes it is like a turtle
turtle-1.gif

I have a game up so that I can play while I hat for each screen to change otherwise this machine might get tossed around the room

HI Kelly and P89, and Hello to the rest of the gang..
Just want to ask for a good thought or two from my cousin - she is due June 3rd but has been admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. she has been having lots of labor pains, has thinned out and is 1 cm dialated they will be doing the lung test tomorrow but Madisyn weighs 5 lbs 13oz today so the dr's think that is good and she is in a delivering position.. anyhoo I just thought I would ask you to remember us today in your thoughts.. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks Michelle

Ps kelly LOVE the new siggie!!

Hoping for the best for her, and sending prayers.:thumbsup2

Some days are shorter, some days are a lot longer. I got to guard all weekend, so that was a lot of fun!:sad2:

Chip being home, with her right down the road... we won't see him much. At least she is interning at the ship yard, so I might see him if he drops into my office!

I'm so immature. Try saying this while holding onto your tongue. Did you ever do that when you were a kid? (Those of you who are kids, don't try this!)

hey everyone!:goodvibes :goodvibes
CONGRATULATIONS ON 53,000!!!
Yes she did!!! She :love: me!!! She really does!!!!

(hey T, you are so out, I am IN!! :teeth:
:sad2:
:lmao: :lmao: And there you go starting trouble. :lmao: However, she called me before I talked to you. :lmao: :lmao:
SO THERE... (Where is the smilie going na na na na na?)
:scratchin .....True.....

oh yeah....I may have convinced Big Daddy about november...AND my mom said that she will give me money for my birthday early!!! :banana: :banana:

but I am trying not to get too excited. Yeah right:rolleyes:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just got my PPP & mnsshp tickets in the mail today... I can't wait

HI Kelly and P89, and Hello to the rest of the gang..
Just want to ask for a good thought or two from my cousin - she is due June 3rd but has been admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. she has been having lots of labor pains, has thinned out and is 1 cm dialated they will be doing the lung test tomorrow but Madisyn weighs 5 lbs 13oz today so the dr's think that is good and she is in a delivering position.. anyhoo I just thought I would ask you to remember us today in your thoughts.. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks Michelle

Ps kelly LOVE the new siggie!!

Big prayers for li'l Madisyn and her mama. It's good that she's so close to 6 lbs.

Everyone doing well?:teeth:

Doing fine. DH just asked me to hop in the hot tub w/him. Of course, DD is here too, so it's just to relax.

Sounds like you're doing well, Ronnie. Anything new?

Doing fine. DH just asked me to hop in the hot tub w/him. Of course, DD is here too, so it's just to relax.

Sounds like you're doing well, Ronnie. Anything new?

Other than the new girl and the trip to Chicago:rolleyes1 ; not much:teeth:.

I'm glad you guys are doing well. We were just talking about going out to Cali again maybe next year. Man I have so many places I want to go. I wonder if any Limey's would like to have a Wester Meet. Maybe 1-2 days in Disneyland, and 1-2 days in Vegas?:teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter