our secret green club? Part 9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....Apparently my headache is here to stay, and I am not going back to bed.

So, let me see if I can remember any good stories for you.

Feel free to take my headache and let it meet with yours...Please:teeth:

HI Kelly and P89, and Hello to the rest of the gang..
Just want to ask for a good thought or two from my cousin - she is due June 3rd but has been admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. she has been having lots of labor pains, has thinned out and is 1 cm dialated they will be doing the lung test tomorrow but Madisyn weighs 5 lbs 13oz today so the dr's think that is good and she is in a delivering position.. anyhoo I just thought I would ask you to remember us today in your thoughts.. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks Michelle

Ps kelly LOVE the new siggie!!

Prayers and pixie dust are sent your way!!!
I think everything will be fine!:hug:

You thanking this Donald for something that she has no idea of .... brain is still aching. I am having trouble remaining up right. I am starving but that means climbing 2 flights of stairs and opening fridge then using micro .. I can even't even think about that with out wanting to lie down again.

So if you are referring to me, please remind me what I did :confused3

I know you have eaten by now, but up the stairs & do it again so you can watch Heroes...:headache: free!

Is the DIS running slow or is it just my computer? Or is it just me thinking it should go faster?:confused3

Just want to ask for a good thought or two from my cousin - she is due June 3rd but has been admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. she has been having lots of labor pains, has thinned out and is 1 cm dialated they will be doing the lung test tomorrow but Madisyn weighs 5 lbs 13oz today so the dr's think that is good and she is in a delivering position.. anyhoo I just thought I would ask you to remember us today in your thoughts.. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks Michelle

P & PD for your cousin. :hug:

Yes Kat I love to cook :cool1: HONEST

You are my only outlet right now gang. I can usually use John when i feel lousy and life sucks but i can't do that to him right now since I am supposed to "support him" How the heck can I do that when I feel like i need him support myself :sad2:

Thanks to all of you for being here. I get to ignore the world for a bit and feel cared for at the same time :grouphug:

I know you can and I am glad that we are here for you too. This group sure helps me out! Adn sometimes in....to trouble!:rolleyes1

HUGS Kat - least your days are getting a little short and Chip soon will be home for the summer.. :hug:

Some days are shorter, some days are a lot longer. I got to guard all weekend, so that was a lot of fun!:sad2:

Chip being home, with her right down the road... we won't see him much. At least she is interning at the ship yard, so I might see him if he drops into my office!

I'm out of here for the day. Hope ya'll have a good night and I ill try and pop on some, and catch up again...tomorrow!:wave:

:wave: Today's thread post:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 52,966
User Name Posts

stinkerbelle's mom 5,865
crossfamily 3,879
katlas&kids 3,814
kaw1218 3,551
Va-bear 3,477
Donald - my hero 3,417
rer1972 3,410

pixie dust 112 2,983
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,204
DISUNC 2,129
bigsis1970 1,557
nsalz 1,483
LizzySwan1022 1,420
TOT_Princess_412 1,378
Princess89 1,102
MrOakie 979
cynderella 852
dwheatl 775
hockeymomoftwo 610
TaraLee4 503
uhtimex 395
hrh_disney_queen 337
jmmelvin 273
pfishgirl 273
TOT_Boy_ 229
flying_babyb 229
WinniethePooh93 161
CrazyforDisney 108
MrsOakie 74
TinkerBelle1024 42
DisneyWonders 41

Woah!!! Donald passed ReR, NSalz is ahead of the cousins, Tot B is in a tie w/Flying babyB, jmelvin &pfishgirl are also tied & Disney wonders is getting ready to pass Tinkerbelle 1024.

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have movement on the counts! Yeah!!!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

Look where I am .. by-bye my feathered freind, and look out bear ... seems that I have begun to move again
ducky.gif

Michelle, he texts me! At least you get a conversation! And now we will both be out in the cold:eek:

Maybe we should exchange #'s. Looks like I am going to be watching on my own tonight, unless my son makes it back in time!

I always watch the show on my own .. gives me lots of chances to scream at the tv when things happen that I don't agree with :lmao:

I just noticed that I have to change my signature.

I was waiting and watching your siggie with every post to find out the answer.

SO next question : where are you staying and where are they gonna be?

Big northern hugs to the entire family coming your way.

baby_carriage.gif

Soon that baby will join your family and give you one more to love

I know you have eaten by now, but up the stairs & do it again so you can watch Heroes...:headache: free!

Actually I didn't eat anything till John got home (had and unusual day that he was home between the 2 classes) and I had to cook. So we had BBQ steaks, 'rooms & smashed taters.

He has gone and I am back here. Waiting for Heros --- I can watch it at 7:00

I was waiting and watching your siggie with every post to find out the answer.

SO next question : where are you staying and where are they gonna be?

They are staying at POP with us....separate rooms, and I did requested a room by the pool for them. So chances are, we will be in different buildings. :teeth:

I said Red Lobster cause we haven't got one within a 2 hour drive anymore and I LOVE it. Lots of others on you list I just don't even know

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1446118

:teeth:

Red Robin, Cheeseburger in Paradise and Friday's are mostly burgers.

Ruby Tuesday is I guess you would say american

Smokey bones is BBQ

Macaroni Grill is Italian

and I don't remember the others I put...there are so many places in that small area, they don't have enough room on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter