our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that makes me laugh for another reason. When the doc told me he thought it was viral not bacterial like most pink eye, he said it was a virus called a retro-virus. I said "well, if it's retro does that mean that its already over?" (As I sat there w/ my big ooozie eyes....) - and he just stared at me for the lonnnggggest time - and said "no." (Boy, did I feel VERY UN-funny...:sad2: )

Oh my goodness that is a riot :rotfl2: I love it

:hug: thank you.....I try. Sadly, I think most docs have that bone removed in Med School - along w/ the bedside manner bone! (I remember when my back doc said to lose 20 lbs.....so the next time I saw him I told him I had -no easy feat, btw. And he said "oh, well you need to lose 20 more..." Not, a single "good job", or even a crooked smile, in there. Oh well.

Off to brush teeth and put in the movie - but then during the movie I can DIS!!!!!:banana:

Our Doc is HOOT. I call him by his 1st name since as I told him he uses mine! Kids call him "doctor Bob" and he laughs everytime.

After I had Ben (close to 10 lbs and he took over a day to enter the world) he leaned down and in a stage whisper ask when the next one would be. I grabbed him by the neck tme and screamed NEVER! Well i found out what the Scissors were doing in his lab coat pocket. He just cut it off and walked away laughing!

That is the hard thing.

Wondering if we can set up a walking contest thing, from our own area and chart it to see if we can "walk" form one point to another on a map. Like someplace to start and all walk to Disney. Might challange us.

Opinions?

YES that would work. I mean I have about 1500 miles to go. You would see a duck really waggling her feathers by the time she got close to the end
ducktailt.gif

Remember when the weekends had more posts than the weekdays. Now all the posting takes place during the day M-F. I figure the USA is going to come to agrinding halt soon because everyone is DISing and absolutely no work is getting done!

HEY don't leave me out of this :yay:

Hey, forgot to mention that I got some cool stuf from disneyshopping. POTC Hoodie, Disney Camp shirt, and a long sleeve mickey polo. All on clearance.:teeth:

Yet another reason to love this duck! Bargains catch my eyes too :thumbsup2

More song lyrics :teeth:

Once upon a time
Not so long ago
Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer

I tried to post this last night, but the board seems to shut down around 12:30 CA time. Here it is again:
I think what took most of our budget is the airfare and rental car.....we drive to orlando, so for the 4 of us it costs us under $300 for the trip......but so far the cheapest airfare I found was $225 a person and then $130 for a rental car:scared1: ....OMG I am soooo cheap:rolleyes:

I know. That's how it is for us going to WDW. We have to spend over $1000 just to get to FL, and then a car, tickets, food, etc. And because we're teachers, we can't take vacation time, we have to go when school is out, so the prices go up, up, up. That's why we always stay at the Dolphin- we get a Deluxe resort walking distance to Epcot and MGM for the price of a moderate. But remember, we're not cheap, we're thr-r-r-r-rifty (you have to say it like Scrooge McDuck!)

uh oh....I guess I better be a little more faithful..... you guys are about to knock me out of my hard earned 8th position!!!:scared1:

aww yes my dear friend -- but check out what has happened now that I had to miss an ENTIRE day :scared1: You have secured you spot once again.:lmao:

That's crazy! What a weird winter. It's finally cold here, but it took all winter til last week to get some real winter temperatures here! Still no snow!!!:confused3 I love snow!

Well come on up here then! It all of a sudden realized that winter has arrived and the heavens opened! hasn't stopped in days. Oh wait I take that back ... we are also getting massive amounts of freezing rain mixed in every few days. So if you like falling on your rump or taking 15 minutes to clear off windows I will even make some stew.
cooking.gif

Morning little sis. WInnie is up, but that's it. Ya going to church?

Bad Mom & Dad here .. dragged Em outta bed and took her to church. Rules here :whenever you wake up on Sunday morning and you are in this house you have no choice and DO not make us late
nono.gif

Here it is always fend for yourself day! On RARE occassions DH or I will actually prepare breakfast!

Since both Em & I truly hate breakie she often brings a granola bar to both school & church. I choke down enuff cereal to take my pills with and when we get home on Sunday we are all ravenous ... grilled cheese and soup coming right up!

Dinner however is often a different matter here! I often tell everyone they know where the kitchen is AND the freezer so if you are hungry better use both :thumbsup2

I tried to post this last night, but the board seems to shut down around 12:30 CA time. Here it is again:

I know. That's how it is for us going to WDW. We have to spend over $1000 just to get to FL, and then a car, tickets, food, etc. And because we're teachers, we can't take vacation time, we have to go when school is out, so the prices go up, up, up. That's why we always stay at the Dolphin- we get a Deluxe resort walking distance to Epcot and MGM for the price of a moderate. But remember, we're not cheap, we're thr-r-r-r-rifty (you have to say it like Scrooge McDuck!)

I have no idea what happened last night.....I wasn't able to get on for about 45 minutes:confused3

One day we WILL get to DL...... I just don't know when:rolleyes:

YES that would work. I mean I have about 1500 miles to go. You would see a duck really waggling her feathers by the time she got close to the end
ducktailt.gif

ok.....Kathy I nominate you to come up with the rules!!!! (back me up on this Jacqueline!!!!)

aww yes my dear friend -- but check out what has happened now that I had to miss an ENTIRE day :scared1: You have secured you spot once again.:lmao:
For now...... it's the end of the weekend.....I will once again become scarce around here......

Looks like Jacqueline is right behind you. I've got a little way to go before I catch you ;)

Well I was! Then someone when all "postal" on me and She is in the distance now. Imagine, I am away for 24 hours and poof the entire lay of the land is different

OH AND THE PUZZLE ??? how bout and "F"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter