our secret green club? Part 10a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Kat... Just for that you get to buy the first round in DW!! :teeth:

I'm so envious of all of you that are going. :sad1: I only wish that I didn't have to cancel this year. Its the first year that I had to. Its just not financially sound, or emotionally feasible at the moment. I wonder if I sell my crap hole of a house quick enough I could go. I should check the equity :scratchin I think I would reach Kelly's peak of stupid tolerance then. :lmao: :lmao: I wonder how far I could push the Doodle. :lmao: :lmao:

Oh how cool! Mind if I ask how long you are going for? I get excited hearing about other peoples vacation planning/trips.

Oh and by the way I am so jealous of you! I want to wake up and be able to go to the airport waiting to take off to the mutherland!!!

Thanks!:)

How are you doing, Jacqueline? Hope getting better and better...

The mood sure is leveling off nicely. Now if I could say the same about the sleep patterns .. was wonderful the 1st week. Got full 7 hrs and a nap each day. NOW ... last night on our trip I might have snagged 3 hours. and right now even after that and being in the car since 2 pm, I am WIDE AWAKE

I have the shakes something terrible but I will trade that for the mood stuff any day! I have to call him Monday to check-in and see what he thinks of everything I have to say :thumbsup2

Thanks for asking

Just a little update... we've got all of the ADR's we wanted set up, tix for MNSSHP and our room in order, plus I created a binder full-o-info, we have LGMH's galore, our Crocs have arrived as well as our very first costume! :banana:

It was my littlest fella's Buzz Lightyear costume and it is just too stinkin' cute!

All I have left is to make our shirts :)
Cool!:thumbsup2

Did I get it?...

YEAH!!! Page 4200, post 63,000 and post # 5170. And it is all documented!!

CONGRATS!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :yay:

I was admiring your stupid tolorence thingy! :teeth:

That's why you BETTER call me :teeth:
Don't worry I'm sure you'll see it all on America's Most Wanted! ::yes::

Ouch!! I don't see any ice bag either. That swelling is going to be ginormous if he doesn't keep it iced!
He had it on ice before he went to the ER. There's no place to put ice, underneath the ace bandage its a hard cast. Zoe's :dogdance: been very naughty, she runs up & bites the bandage and tries to run off with it. She's a goof, yesterday she didn't "recognize" the cast so she was barking at it. Uh good dog, way to keep us safe! :lmao:

TARA we finally got it in writing!!! :lmao:
Especially since she didn't give an ending time! ::yes:: :thumbsup2

The mood sure is leveling off nicely. Now if I could say the same about the sleep patterns .. was wonderful the 1st week. Got full 7 hrs and a nap each day. NOW ... last night on our trip I might have snagged 3 hours. and right now even after that and being in the car since 2 pm, I am WIDE AWAKE

I have the shakes something terrible but I will trade that for the mood stuff any day! I have to call him Monday to check-in and see what he thinks of everything I have to say :thumbsup2

Thanks for asking
Hope that you can get it all under control soon-- or atleast mostly under control. :hug:

I'm new to this thread... and to DISboards so HI!!!

First of all I've obviously not read all of the pages on here, just the first couple. Any idea what people from the UK can do to show they DIS?

(theres probably a question like this somewhere on here, but I don't have the patience to read all of the pages)

If we can't get the lime green mickey heads, should we make our own?

And plus I need something subtle, my mum will think I'm crazy if I go around in lime green all the time. :)

HI and welcome!

Have you been to check out the whole section of threads from/for visitors from the UK? Tons of great stuff for you to check out as you plan & wait to see the MOuse

He had it on ice before he went to the ER. There's no place to put ice, underneath the ace bandage its a hard cast. Zoe's :dogdance: been very naughty, she runs up & bites the bandage and tries to run off with it. She's a goof, yesterday she didn't "recognize" the cast so she was barking at it. Uh good dog, way to keep us safe! :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That is too funny... B picking up the slack now that Dad's out of commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter