• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

Great update. Pizzafari looks yummy - one of my favorite CS places.

90 minutes for EE! Yikes! I hope you made it back to use your FP.

Love the Dinosaur ride pic - the little girl in front is hirlarious!

Thanks for the Pizzafari pics!! Our favorite CS is Toy Story Pizza Planet and we want to try AK's pizza this year...looks exactly the same. Yummy!! Can't wait for more, as usual. ;)

Yeah, and remember you said you would plan my trip for me. ;) :hug:

She's planning mine too for next year, remember punkin?

Anyway - Dawn love the update and pictures. I have not done Dinosaur but that's a must on the next trip. Our kids were little and I didn't want to a baby swap and go on something myself. I enjoy being with DH so to go on a ride by myself I wouldn't really feel comfortable. The boys will be 10 and 8 when we go next so it's a go. That pizza looks yummy. We ate pizza at Pizza Planet but that looks a lot better to me and oh breadsticks, me love breadsteaks. I waited for Peter Pan's flight before I knew what a fast pass was for 90 minutes carrying a sleeping 2 1/2 year old. We were sweating, we went in June and I was like he's going on this ride sleeping. He literally woke up as I sat down in the pirate ship.

DSC03709.jpg

That meal looks so good.

DSC03724.jpg

I love the looks on the other people in your car, too funny. That lady in front of Ray.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Another great update Dawn.

Thanks for the update Dawn, I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so "go with the flow" it's a nice read. That stinks about the safari and everest but looking forward to how it went in the update. Also loved the Primevil Whirl pic, we've never been on that. Dinosaur ride pic was priceless!
Lesley

Great update, Dawn! :thumbsup2

LOVE all your pics! The dinosaur one is classic! It's fun to see the reactions of everyone on the ride! :goodvibes

I like your primeval whirl action shot too.....very fun!

Can't wait for more! :yay:

Loving the update Dawn! Looks like you two had a wonderful trip so far! I love the decor in Pizzafari as well...it is bright and cheerful, isn't it!! I'm looking forward to your next update!! :)

DSC03722.jpg

Ummmm.

I hate to ask, but what is that between his legs?!

:scared1:

Maybe it's a bit deceiving, and it's actually his tail, behind his legs? Or his arms, in front of his legs!?

Ummmmm!!

Anyway, fun update!! :banana:

Love the pictures from Pizzafari, looks like a cute place to eat. Very colorful. I just love the variety at AK. We like PW too, that is such a cute picture.:)

Sorry about your bad fastpass luck. But that pizza sure does look good.

it WAS good!

thanks for the update dawn.:goodvibes ..i feel the same way about dinosaur..i freak out every time regardless how many times the thing has jumped out at me in the past ;)

:laughing: i guess that means they did a good job with that ride!

Yeah, and remember you said you would plan my trip for me. ;) :hug:

you know it! i still plan to. you just PM me when you're ready. ;)

Wow! Sounds like a very crowded day! A 90 minute wait sounds crazy.

Your pizza and breadsticks look delicious.

Great pic on Primeval Whirl!

thanks! it was crazy that day.....stay tuned to see if it gets better!

Hi Dawn,

Just started reading your TR. I couldn't believe what I was reading --you're a court reporter! Me too! I don't usually meet other reporters outside of a professional setting so I was quite surprised. Good report so far. :thumbsup2

awesome! it's so nice to "meet" you! it's true with me, too - i hardly ever meet any other court reporters. i guess that's because they usually only need one of us! it's nice to know we're a rare species! ;) thanks for joining in!

We know your face is hilarious...but the little girl in front of you is WAY too funny!!! She seems to be completely oblivious to a VERY large dinosaur SCREAMING in her ear :lmao:

the little girl behind me cracks me up, too! she looks completely petrified! and the girl next to me looks like the dinosaur is boring her. :rotfl2:

Oh my....I'm scared now :scared1:

don't worry - it wasn't you! oh, the fashionistas we see at disney world!

Great update Dawn!! I love to hear about AK since we have never been there. We can't wait till October to be able to finally go to that park!

oh, you'll love it! just keep in mind that it always seems more crowded there because the paths are narrower. and it's ALWAYS 10 degrees warmer because of all the vegetation. but other than that, it's GREAT!

Great picture!! It really shows the action going on. Loving the report ...:thumbsup2

thanks! i had to take that one! :laughing:

Okay, homegirl, you are teasing me!!!!! You look very cute in your pics...remember our saying, "Big butt and a smile"! BBD.

thanks, girlie! you know you can't trust me. ;) :laughing:

great update and pics.

thank you!!! :goodvibes

With your aversion to birds, I bet it's hard to find a cs restraunt in AK where you aren't swarmed by them!:rotfl:

pizzafari - it's indoor and air-conditioned! :thumbsup2 i ate at flame tree back in september and erin and i got in a fight because she kept feeding the ducks!

The pizza does look good, even though it is not quite 3 a.m. as I write. I love the Pizzafari decor, also. So bright and unique. Lots of things to take pictures of.

I noticed the little girl in the front of Dinosaur, too. She's refusing to look at the Dinosaur.

I enjoy this ride, but in March, we got stuck on it at a part where the car was just shaking up and down. We were stuck for about ten minutes, and it never did stop jostling. It stopped on the track, but then continued to shake us up and down and 'round and 'round. It was fun for the first minute, but it got to be not so fun after a while. There was no escape, because we were belted in. We heard that someone's backpack flew out and it stopped the ride. Later on, coincidentally, we were on the bus with the guy who lost the backpack.

Your pictures are good. Keep 'em coming!

check out the little girl behind me - she looks so scared! and getting stuck on dinosaur....not so fun! kinda like when ray and i got stuck on the great movie ride last year - that's why i can't stand that right now. it was during the casablanca scene. although it was kinda funny because ingrid bergman looks drunk. :lmao:

Thanks for the update - :surfweb:

you're welcome! :goodvibes

Mmm...those breadsticks look tasty....I, too, have some pix from Pizzafari coming up much later in my TR.....

It seems that AK was busy.......

Technical difficulties on KS? Hmmm....maybe those animals aren't real after all......

I love Primeval Hurl....I love the "action" picture from that ride...:thumbsup2

I went to AK 3x my last trip and didn't hit It's Tough to Be a Bug OR Dinosaur......:scared1:

Can't wait to hear more......

yes, AK was busy. the mojo was definitely lacking that day. about KS breaking down, someone in line said that they heard that a herd of wildabeasts were crossing the trail and they had to stop all the vehicles because of it. :rolleyes:

lexmelinda said:
The safari was down? Never heard of such a thing!

yep. see what i said to jordan above. :confused3

lexmelinda said:
I love your fake scream in the Dinosaur picture. You MUST fake scream on Dinosaur...especially for the picture! What does Donny Osmond think he's doing in the front row there SMILING at the carnotar? :sad2:

um......yeah.......that was a fake scream. sure. :rolleyes1

donny osmond! :lmao: if you only knew how those people were getting on my nerves in line!

lexmelinda said:
And if you love spinning....I hear the new Toy Story ride spins. Which is a bummer....for me. Because spinning makes me sick at my stomach.

cool! i get to ride it in september! are you guys going back in september this year?

lexmelinda said:
RE: Sunday crowds.....we had this problem last September! Unbelievable. I will not likely do AK on a Sunday again.

you said it, sista! i think it was a green day on you-know-who's website, too.

I had heard that it felt hotter at that park and now I know why!! Thanks Dawn!! I can't wait to hear more about your vacation!

Great update. Pizzafari looks yummy - one of my favorite CS places.

90 minutes for EE! Yikes! I hope you made it back to use your FP.

Love the Dinosaur ride pic - the little girl in front is hirlarious!

i like the little girl behind us, too......so scared! stay tuned about the EE FP! popcorn::

Thanks for the Pizzafari pics!! Our favorite CS is Toy Story Pizza Planet and we want to try AK's pizza this year...looks exactly the same. Yummy!! Can't wait for more, as usual. ;)

i've never eaten at toy story pizza planet but i bet it's very similar. they also had an italian sandwich that looked good at pizzafari, but the pizza and breadsticks was enough for us.

She's planning mine too for next year, remember punkin?

Anyway - Dawn love the update and pictures. I have not done Dinosaur but that's a must on the next trip. Our kids were little and I didn't want to a baby swap and go on something myself. I enjoy being with DH so to go on a ride by myself I wouldn't really feel comfortable. The boys will be 10 and 8 when we go next so it's a go. That pizza looks yummy. We ate pizza at Pizza Planet but that looks a lot better to me and oh breadsticks, me love breadsteaks. I waited for Peter Pan's flight before I knew what a fast pass was for 90 minutes carrying a sleeping 2 1/2 year old. We were sweating, we went in June and I was like he's going on this ride sleeping. He literally woke up as I sat down in the pirate ship.

yes, i remember! you just let me know when you're ready for me to start planning!

you'll like dinosaur - it's kinda scary but in a fun kind of way. it's hard to remember that those dinosaurs aren't real! :laughing: wow.....your peter pan story is scary! thank goodness for the dis, huh? :laughing:

I'm lovin' your trip report. :lovestruc What have we had? 3 updates in a week. :woohoo: Your awesome and so is your trip report! :thumbsup2

don't get used to it!!! once work kicks back in full swing the updates will slow down. i did have to work this week, but it was a criminal jury trial and i didn't have much typing. but once the typing starts piling up, i'll have to readjust my priorities......a little. :rolleyes1

Another great update Dawn.

thank you! :goodvibes

:cheer2: An update!

Good stuff....keep it coming! :cool1:

thanks! :)

Thanks for the update Dawn, I LOVE IT!!! You guys are so "go with the flow" it's a nice read. That stinks about the safari and everest but looking forward to how it went in the update. Also loved the Primevil Whirl pic, we've never been on that. Dinosaur ride pic was priceless!
Lesley

thanks! i told ray what you said about "go with the flow" and he couldn't believe it because he thinks i'm a disney nazi! :lmao: you guys need to do primeval whirl. i bet the kids would love it (if they're tall enough)! it just makes me giggle. :goodvibes

GREAT PICS!!! I love your action shots!!!!!! Great update!

thanks! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter