Our magical trip!

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
We just returned 11/11 from our trip. On our Animal Kingdom day we were waiting in line to get in and a lovely CM saw our girls lanyards and when the girls asked if they could trade pins with her, she asked if they'd like to open the park! Wait - it gets better! :banana: After that excitment and receiving a certificate, we walk ahead of everyone and make it to the rope drop. While waiting for that, a different cast member asks if we'd like to be the first safari of the day!! We get a private safari ride and a FP to use for the safari all day! :goodvibes Later on in the day, the girls get picked from a crowd to open Birds of Wonder!! What a magical day, full of pixie dust!

What was great was I didn't mention anything about what might happen on our trip, so the girls weren't expecting anything!!

Oh, and we were also on a tram in the Land at Epcot where everyone recieved the special ears!

Wow, how wonderful for family. I wish that Disney would do stuff like this all the time. It would really make a difference in peoples trips

How wonderful!!!! I'm happy for you, thanks for sharing your happy times with us!:thumbsup2

Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter