Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

pas130

Always missing Florida....
Continuing our quest for the perfect WDW trip :grouphug:

:welcome: to our little thread of BIG changes, the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

click
Orange bird~the Official RC mascot!TY Kook

This thread is dedicated with much love in Memory of JungleCruiser :littleangel:
We lost our Sarah, she is missed, and will forever be in our hearts :grouphug: ... All who've met her are fortunate to have known her~she brightened each and every day with her pure heart and endless support...:angel:

Our official tribute to Sarah "The Milkshake" YUM!

Sarah here is a sticker from your GF buddy HRH:charac2:

Introduction time....and a presentation of the Royal Court!!

Collectively as a Resort Changer family we are bound our love for WDW and just enjoying spending some DIS time with wonderful people!! Our WDW knowledge is vast as we have stayed, ate, visited, or booked and changed at every resort...we are a friendly bunch. No question is too big or too small so we invite you to join in on the party:and ask away!!!!

My name is Jeanette, and I am proud to be crowned the Queen of the Resort Changers! I have a big beautiful family, and a very patient understanding DH (most of the time) DS12, DD8 AKA HRH, DD7, DD6, and DS4...they are my world. You won't see me much on the weekends or evenings..I play nurse then.....

Onto my Lady-in-waiting ~Janet the Queen of Pop, she is my real life BFF (we met here on the Dis) and my partner in crime, the ying to my yang..or vice versa!!!

The Royal Family~

my sis' from the Dis...WDWKOOK and Disneydreamin247!!

my adopted Mama ..GrumpyGrandma

sjs314 and Minnie&Nana are my kids adopted Grannies (you can NEVER have enough Grannie Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

luvluvluv has been adopted by my girls as well (as a sister, but that makes me her mom...hmmmm Aunt Deena so I don't feel so old)

And The Royal Subjects.........SO many....I am gonna forget someone....:flower3:

ROLL CALL>>>>>>>>

NEW THREAD!! and who's making the first change?? :rolleyes1 Our RC Queen of course! :flower3:

The OFFICIAL & EVER CHANGING TRIP LIST

Carrying on in the loving memory and spirit of our dear JungleCruiser, our RC Angel Sarah:littleangel:

2013 TRIPS

Who's Goofyin' :goofy: off??

Alysa 10/9 - 10/22/13 Vero Beach/SSR/AKL

Who's Pending? ..with WAY too much time for changing... :stitch2:

IHeart 10/24 - 10/28/13 GF SL

Missoutandabout 10/26 - 10/30/13 BWI

peteykirch 10/27 - 11/2/13 POLY GV

Piglets Mommy 11/1 - 11/6/13 BWV 1 BR

sjs314 11/3 - 11/8/13 AKL

trishadono 11/8 - 11/11/13 GF

jennyjinx3 11/14 - 11/17/13 Bahamas Cruise :boat:; 11/17 - 11/23/13 BWI CL

emsmommy 11/16 - 11/23/13 POR

Grannie/Wannabee Trip...Dec 2013, arriving 12/3 & 12/4
Minne&Nana/Chimo2u (POR RR 1 ngt w/EnglishRose47) (move to FQ), Grumpy Grandma/Janet B (POR 2 ngts, Marriott's Cypress Harbor, w/EnglishRose47), Pas130 (Poly, 12/3-12/6)

2014 TRIPS

trishadono 1/1 -1/5 GF 1 ngt, VGF 3 ngts, 1/5 - 1/8/14 CR Atrium Club

babyberger 1/4 - 1/6 Offsite

SeptemberGirl 1/10 - 1/14/14 Resort TBD

SeptemberGirl 1/14-1/17/14 DL -Resort TBD, 1/17/- 1/21/14 - DL GCV

Sue M 1/29 - 2/8/14 FQ

Grumpy Grandma 2/26 - 3/2/14 Dis Diva DL GCH

SeptemberGirl May 2014 BWV?

jennyjinx3 5/8 - 5/16/14 Resort TBD

hstrickland 6/3 - 6/6/14 FW Cabins, 6/7 - 6/15/14 BWV

Pas130 6/22 - 6/29/14 WL CL

MouseMommy1 8/16 - 8/26/14 GF CL

Magic..itis! 8/17-21 or 8/21-25/14 BWI

Janet B 8/22 - 8/27/14 POR

Princessap 9/21 - 9/29/14 CR/AKV

More RC trips to follow....

JungleCruiser (Sarah), Pas130 (Jeanette) & Janet B... "meeting" in person...:flower3:

1a1ff950-4b36-47ad-8f1e-705b06ac665e_zps05a45046.jpg

Sarah, you are greatly missed by all.....:grouphug:

Welllllll......... 2 nights wasn't cutting it at Disney... Poly and Portifino are about the same price .....soooo applied Disney math (more days, better use of our tix ::yes::).... DH gets another beach day....:beach: all great!!

Summing it up:

POLY CL 4 nights.....Portifno 2 nights....Melbourne beach 5 nights!!!!

the Pas family is going on vacation!!:cool1:

:dance3::dance3:

And who will be next to post after our Candace?? :goodvibes

Drum roll for all our new RCers (a big :welcome: to you all!!)...please post your dates/resorts ... (no worries... it is NOT legally binding! :rotfl2:)

....And in honor of our new thread :yay: .... a sticker for our youngest RCer (and mommy enabler)...our princess: HRH Maddie ... :butterfly

I love staying at all the resorts, and am never happy unless I'm checking and re-checking what else is available on-line :banana:- so I'll jump on board!

Leaving in 5 days for AKL pool view and have added a night at CR Atrium Club w/ an MK View :yay: I cannot wait!

Thank you for this thread :)

Orange Bird loves his new nest. Thank you to all resort changing enablers and especially pas130, who will always be reigning queen of RC:grouphug:

041712_FS_OrangeBirdReturns_feature6.jpg

118 days until we are at Vero in a Deluxe Villa and then on to Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge. It will very likely change. ;)

Our dear RC Queen was sent out on an errand... sure she will be back soon.:flower3:

I love staying at all the resorts, and am never happy unless I'm checking and re-checking what else is available on-line :banana:- so I'll jump on board!

Leaving in 5 days for AKL pool view and have added a night at CR Atrium Club w/ an MK View :yay: I cannot wait!

Thank you for this thread :)

johnsonet... then this thread is for YOU! :welcome:

Mama Linda is here! :surfweb:

our GG aka Mama Linda is in the new house!! :banana:

:wave: :wave: Than you for letting me know, Jeannette!! :hug:

Hi Christine! :flower3:

118 days until we are at Vero in a Deluxe Villa and then on to Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge. It will very likely change. ;)

But of course it will!! :laughing: ps...dates please?? :)

**, you ladies have been chatty today, I'm going to attempt them impossible (catching up on this thread :lmao:).
Jennyjinx - Your DH is too adorable!! I'm glad he had such a good time.

Jennyjinx - not family vote on this one. The DH is set on staying at the Swan that night. Although, after his idea to take him, our 2 DSs, his father, and his grandfather to the Texas Rangers game this Sunday we may just end up at a cheap offsite hotel that night.

Miss - I am loving all the AKL pictures!! I actually have a girl that I grew up with that is staying at the AKL with her family right now and then another friend at Bonnett Creek. The one at Bonnett Creek says it's way better than her stay at Port Orleans.

Koh - I'm hoping for low crowds when we are there in September. This will be our first time to go in that month. I'm glad your TA got everything moved.

SueM - I have the same problem. I usually always end up buying pints of Ben & Jerry's and then I never eat mine because I forget about it. Plus, I can't eat an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting. It takes me like 3 or 4 times. Well unless I'm really ticked off and then I can eat it all at once.

Miss - I love giraffes!! Thanks for the pictures. :hug:

Mousemommy1 - Don't go CL, spend the money you would have spent on CL doing a tour, treating yourself to a spa treatment, or one of the cruises. oooooo, or a dinner at V&A's.

MAGIC - I would rather do the AKL too, so we don't have to pack up and move resorts the next morning. It wouldn't be as bad if the Swan would move our luggage for us.

Mousemommy1 - Ugh, I'm so sorry. That stinks!! Hopefully it won't be an expensive fix. We actually just found a huge ant mound in the house. They found it when they took out the bathtub unit in the middle bathroom (that shares a wall with the bathroom for our room). It's under and around the shower unit in our bathroom.

Oh and our dates changed just a little. We added a day to the beginning of the trip. Surprisingly it was the DH's idea, because he wants more time at the MK after I showed him my "must do at the MK" list. Our new dates are 9/8 -9/14/13, and we're still at the AKL PV.

Luckily, nothing new going on here. I have to go to school in a few hours, but nothing has happened today that has made me want to pull my hair out. Oh and if y'all have a Kindle, today the book Keys to the Kingdom is free on Amazon for it. Someone in the September FB group posted about it, and I already have my copy.

Yay! Newbie on the new thread! :cool1:

My trips...

8/21 - 8/24 no resort yet...dates subject to change!

WDW - 1/10-1/14 no resort yet!
DL 1/14-1/17 no resort yet!
1/17/- 1/21 - GCV

May 2014 BWV???

4 trips, only one confirmed!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter