Our Honeymoon Redo - Trip Report 11/14-11/20! Final Update 4/4/16

Hi Friends! Sorry for the delay in between updates. Right now we have a house full of sickies! It started with a NASTY sinus infection with me, then Joey got a pretty bad cold, and now Keith is down with the crud! Luckily, Emma has stayed pretty healthy, and her Mommy is keeping her over at her house in hopes she won't catch anything from us.

So, once everyone is back to their healthy selves I will get on with my next update...thanks for your patience!

I am HERE!!! I am sorry i am late but it's been... hectic...
So fun you got there at a great time! your room was beautiful! Good Job Billie!!!
awesome your room was ready and YES corner rooms are THE BEST!!!

I am HERE!!! I am sorry i am late but it's been... hectic...
So fun you got there at a great time! your room was beautiful! Good Job Billie!!!
awesome your room was ready and YES corner rooms are THE BEST!!!

Welcome Mo!!!:welcome::yay:

Hoping to get an update on here today...it would help if I wasn't having issues uploading my pics! UGH!

11/16/15 – Magic Kingdom!!

So, we woke up bright and early because we wanted to make it to Magic Kingdom for morning EMH hours. We decided to drive over.

We got a great spot and were able to just walk up to the TTC instead of catching a ride on the tram. We made our way over to the Ferry Boat because the monorail was not up and running yet. We only waited a few minutes before boarding the boat, we made our way to the other side of the boat so we could be one of the first ones off. I was determined to make the Welcome Show! It was a nice ride over and the weather was nice.

We disembarked and headed over to the entrance….it was a dream walking through the “No Bag” line!! We got great spots for the show. While we waited Keith and I discussed our plan of attack. Do we follow the herds to Mine Train or do we just branch out and head toward Tomorrowland. We decided we did not want to waste our 1 hour of EMH time in line at Mine Train, especially since we knew we had FP’s for the ride later that week. Before we knew The Welcome Show had started….it was a bit different since the Train was not running. I definitely like it with the train better, but it still gave me goosebumps and I still teared up!

Then it happened…that feeling I always get when I’m entering the Magic Kingdom for the first time on a trip!! The sounds, the smells and the sights…are all unbelievable!! It just transports me to my happy place. I was so excited to be there, and I knew it was going to be such a special trip just the 2 of us. After we took it all in for a minute we made our way down Main Street. Again, just taking it all in….I couldn’t believe after the planning we were finally here! We cut off of Main Street by The Plaza Restaurant and made our way to Tomorrowland, but not without stopping for a Castle Picture first!

https://flic.kr/p/BVj1hv

This was my first glimpse of the new Hub Area. It really is pretty and I would definitely like to try to watch Wishes from there at some point. We decided to head over to Space Mountain. Based on my time stamp on our MM pictures we were all set for blast off at 8:05am!!!

https://flic.kr/p/B667AE

Of course I screamed the entire ride, but it was pure delight. After I got off the ride my legs were a bit wonky…I think I’m getting too old to start my day off with a ride on Space Mountain!! LOL

From there we headed over to Buzz Lightyear. The wait was only 10 minutes…which in Disney Talk is “walk-on”. I was determined to beat Keith at this game, I had even watched a video that showed which targets to aim for…I guess I should have watched it again as a refresher because he kicked my butt!!

This picture cracks me up…we both looks so serious!

Once we (well Keith) had helped Buzz we decided to ride one of my must do’s! The PeopleMover! While on the ride I got a text from a friend of mine from High School that she and her family would be arriving at MK around 9:30 or so. We were making plans to try and meet up at some point in the trip.

After the PeopleMover we set course for Fantasyland. We went toward Storybook Circus to check out the Mine Train. As we walked we saw the line was a bit crazy so we decided to keep going and took a ride on Under the Sea….another walk on. I definitely had a moment on this ride where I missed the kids. I knew both of the kiddos love this ride, but I quickly reminded myself we would be back with them before we knew it.

https://flic.kr/p/BT1aSS

After visiting Ariel and her Prince we walked through Fantasyland and decided to head over to Frontierland because the Park was about to open as the EMH hour was about to come to end. I think Keith and I did pretty well during that hour!

We decided to ride Thunder Mountain, we only waited about 10 minutes. I kept smooshing Keith on this ride and I was laughing so hard. My mouth was wide open from laughing and a bug flew right into my mouth!! REALLY?? This only made Keith and I laugh that much harder!

We then took a quick look at the wait time for Splash Mountain, and yet again another walk on. Unfortunately the MM photos were down for this ride. This is definitely one of mine and Keith’s favorite rides. It’s fun to sick back on this ride and just enjoy it, and then you get the rush of the big drop.

After the ride we decided to make our way over to POC for our FP…another favorite of ours. However, we were slightly delayed because I almost literally ran into my Principal from High School. I mentioned earlier in this report a friend of mine from High School was also at Disney during this time. Well, her Dad was my Principal and her Mom was my Cheerleading Coach and Art Teacher. They were on a family visit with my friend’s little ones in tow. I got a big hug from him and introduced my husband. He then told me is wife was over in the play area with their grandson (my friend’s son). I went over there and I heard her talking to this gentleman saying, “Now where did my husband go?”, my reply to her was “He is too busy giving me a big hug!”. She then realized it was me, and the squeal of recognition arrived! Now let me explain a bit here….I went to a VERY small school in the Florida Keys (graduated with 12 Seniors). So, everyone knew everyone, and not to mention I lived right down the street from this family so they were a big part of my childhood. We chatted a bit while I waited for my friend, her husband and her oldest to get off of Thunder Mountain so I could see her as well. I couldn’t believe, she exactly the same….beautiful! We caught up for a few more minutes and then we had to part ways (her kiddos were getting restless…she has 3 and they are all under the age of 5), and we had our FP to get to. Of course in all craziness we failed to get a picture. UGH!!

After that little reunion, Keith and I headed to POC for our FP and we started to discuss lunch options (we were STARVING, but it was only about 10am). We used our FP for POC. As we got to the loading area the CM asked if we minded getting wet, I told her I rather not get wet so they loaded us in row 3. I was curious to see the results of the refurbishment. The main thing I noticed that the voices were a lot clearer and you could really hear the banter a lot better. That was really the only thing I noticed. This is another favorite of mine and Keith’s and is always a must do, he was very nervous when I told him it was closing down for a long refurbishment…luckily it was up and running our entire trip.

At this point, Keith and I were pretty hungry so we decided to make our way over to Columbia Harbour House, we used the little short cut over by Aladdin to get over to Liberty Square. Thankfully, even though it was not 11am yet, CCH was open so we jumped in line (it was about 10:30 at this point). The line was already pretty long. Keith ordered the Chicken Nuggets and Fish platter, cobbler dessert and a drink. I got the shrimp platter, chocolate cake and a drink. I remember seeing the total on the register and it would have cost about $40...this is when I love Free Dining. We made our way upstairs to find a table. I was hoping to get one by a window. No such luck, but right before we were about to grab another table a nice lady came up and told us she and her friend were leaving and we could have their table right by the window! YAY!

We sat down and devoured our meal….so good. We always enjoy CHH! We shared our plates we each got a bit of everything. Everything was really good. I also took this time to prop up my foot for a bit. Side Note: a few months ago I took a tumble down the last couple of stairs in my house. I never went to the Doctor because I’m such a klutz and I’m always doing something silly like this. Though the foot had been feeling better over the last few weeks, all the Disney walking was making it twinge a bit.

As we sat and ate we talked about what we would after lunch. It was getting a bit warm and pretty crowded. So, we decided after lunch we would head back to the CSR for a rest. This was our 1st full day and we didn’t want to overdo, and part of this trip was to relax too. So, after our yummy lunch we caught a ride on the monorail back to the TTC and got our car and headed back to CSR.

When we got back, Keith ended up sleeping for about 2 ½ hours and I slept for 1 ½ hours…this is pretty crazy for me because I never nap during the day. We both woke up refreshed and were ready for our evening plans!!

I’m thinking this is a good place to stop for now! Thanks for following along and sorry for the delay in updates…life has been nuts!!

I'm here following over from the PTR. Can't wait to read about your trip! Also, Mo stole my comment but I totally agree, corner rooms are the best! :)

Loving your TR so far. CHH is sooo good. I love it there. You did so much with EMH time!! I'm impressed!!

it was a dream walking through the “No Bag” line!!
That really is the dream, man. Maybe someday... :laughing:

23549661402_f15c74654e_c.jpg

This picture cracks me up…we both looks so serious!
Hahaha! In all my Buzz Lightyear ride photos ever, I am wearing some SUPER SERIOUS Game Face, too!

we decided to ride one of my must do’s! The PeopleMover!
While I was there, the PeopleMover went down for a previously unannounced 3-day maintenance stint! I was SO SAD!!!

Of course in all craziness we failed to get a picture. UGH!!
This is basically the entire theme of my TR for my trip a few weeks ago. :rotfl:

When we got back, Keith ended up sleeping for about 2 ½ hours and I slept for 1 ½ hours…this is pretty crazy for me because I never nap during the day. We both woke up refreshed and were ready for our evening plans!!
The value of a Disney nap simply cannot be overstated! It helps soooo much!

Loving your TR so far. CHH is sooo good. I love it there. You did so much with EMH time!! I'm impressed!!

Thanks! CHH is a must do every trip...we really enjoy it every time. I was really surprised how much we got done in that 1 hour of EMH...it was great!!

That really is the dream, man. Maybe someday... :laughing:

Hahaha! In all my Buzz Lightyear ride photos ever, I am wearing some SUPER SERIOUS Game Face, too!

While I was there, the PeopleMover went down for a previously unannounced 3-day maintenance stint! I was SO SAD!!!

This is basically the entire theme of my TR for my trip a few weeks ago. :rotfl:

The value of a Disney nap simply cannot be overstated! It helps soooo much!

The no bag line was great...we won't be able to do that this upcoming trip...not possible with 2 kids in tow.

With all the flashing lights during the Buzz Lightyear ride I'm never quite sure where the picture is taken...LOL.

No PeopleMover without advance notice to prepare????? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I was so mad I didn't grab a picture with them....I even told Keith ahead of time if we ran into them to remind me to get a picture...UGH!!!

I'm becoming a big fan of the mid-day nap/break on trips....it makes the biggest difference!

11/16/15 – Magic Kingdom Part II

After a nice rest back at the resort we got up and headed out about 3:30 for our 5pm ADR at ‘Ohana!! I was beyond excited about this ADR. I had wanted to eat at ‘Ohana for so long and I was finally getting my chance. We decided to drive over because we just weren’t sure of our plans after dinner so we thought it best to have our car to simplify our transportation situation.

We parked, caught the tram and then took the Resort Monorail over to the Polynesian! OH MY!! We were early (4:20) but I didn’t mind because I was looking forward to people watching and taking in the ambience of the Poly.

My Mom tells me we stayed here when I was little, but I certainly do not remember it. We walked in and followed the signs to the ‘Ohana check in, there was a bit of a line but nothing too crazy. I checked us in and received the buzzer. Keith and I found 2 seats and sat for a bit…so nice. Keith went to the Men’s Room and this family with 5 kids came over and jumped (literally jumped) on the couch that was next to us. The lady that was sitting there got up and moved. Well, there was not enough room for all the kids, so a boy of about 10 years old comes and stands over me and looks directly at me and says, “I don’t have a place to sit.” He was definitely implying for me to get up and give him my seat, which I did not. These kids were so rude, it was unbelievable. They were all old enough to know better. Please do NOT get me wrong, I have 2 kids of my own and know they can show out and be obnoxious with the best of them. However, when I witness this behavior and I am the first one to pull them off to the side and get them in line and if they refuse to do so then we leave and they miss out on the fun. The adults with them did nothing and let the kids proceed to act out. When I saw Keith coming back I met up with him and we went and sat in the bar area. Much quieter! We texted Keith’s brother for a bit and told him all about the Poly.

Before we knew the Cousins were coming out and singing a welcome song. This was a bit of a surprise to me as I was not aware this happened at the opening of the dinner dining time. Was very cool. Soon our buzzer went off and when we walked up we were directed to go a bit further into the restaurant. We had a bit of a problem locating the person who would be seating us. Finally we met up with her and she didn’t seem to know what she was doing. She directed us over to the bread and grabbed a plate for us. She then showed us the pit in the middle of the restaurant which was very cool to see. Then she got very confused, she couldn’t seem to find our table for us, and she was looking around like she was lost. She walked us back to the bread area, and said to me…”here hold this” and handed me the bread plate and she walked away. Keith and I just looked at each other and had to laugh. So, we just stood there for a bit, me holding the bread plate trying to stay out of everyone’s way. Finally, she came back and took us to the same table we had just stood in front of a few minutes ago. Then she realized she did not have our ticket to leave on the table and told us to tell the server she would be right back with it. The server came up a few minutes later and took our drink order and asked if we had a ticket. I explained the lady who sat us stated she would be back with it. The server looked a bit confused.

Soon the Seater came back with our ticket and two leis and buttons for us! I thought that was very sweet.

https://flic.kr/p/Ctn9hw
https://flic.kr/p/CCVAj6
During our meal we had a front row spot to see the kids come out and race with the brooms and coconut. Unfortunately, a little one took a spill right in front of us and her big sister was so upset because she felt like it was her fault (it wasn’t at all)! I felt so bad for both of the girls because they both went back to the table crying. They did both come out in time to actually race, but you could tell the big sister felt so bad for her little sister. My daughter is just like that with her brother…she is so protective of him.

Well, after the game they brought out the dessert. I cannot believe this stuff, we ate every bite and neither one of us are bread pudding fans. This was Heaven on a plate though!

After overfilling ourselves we sat for a few minutes to try and help the food digest a bit before we headed back to MK. As we were leaving we went over to the table that had the 2 girls that had the incident during the coconut race and gave them our leis. They were so sweet and the entire table thanked us so much. Honestly, it was no big deal and the girls loved them.

We waddled out and caught the monorail over to MK. I absolutely love MK at night. Especially with all the Christmas decorations. We decided to call Joey really quick on video chat and tell him good night. We showed him the Christmas Tree and all the pretty lights…he thought that was great!

As we walked down Main Street people were gathering to watch the parade. ( @Chicago Mo I think this was the night you were there watching the parade, and we missed you).

We stopped for a few MM pictures.

The Photographer was really sweet about this last picture. After we took the kiss picture, he told us that they didn't even need Elsa to light up the castle Keith's face lit up bright enough for everyone! I thought that was so sweet!!

After our photo shoot we decided to head over to Adventureland, and took a spin on Aladdin…a ride I had not done at night before. While entering the line, I was given a very important job…..

It was a fun ride and a pretty short wait. Of course as we were coming down for a landing one of the camel’s got me right in the ear..LOL!

https://flic.kr/p/Cc4bcJ

From there we decided to take an adventure via the Jungle (I mean Jingle) Cruise. Yet another ride we had not done at night before. I was again bestowed with the very important job again…the red card. I must have done a great job with it at Aladdin! The ride was super cute with all the Christmas Decorations throughout the ride.

Our next adventure included a date with a Pirate…yep another ride on one of our favorites….Pirates of the Caribbean. This was another walk on for us and we made sure not to sit in the front 2 rows (the splash zone).

We were hitting all the rides at the right time, very little wait for anything. I know a big reason for this was because a lot of people were watching the parade and getting their spots for Wishes. We just took a few minutes just to enjoy the beauty of the park at night…I really love MK at night. The whole park seems to take on a different life and beauty.

We headed off toward Thunder Mountain. This was on my bucket list to ride at night. The wait was not too long and before we knew it we were on our way. Then another bucket list item took place….we got to watch some of Wishes from the ride. It was amazing and so beautiful!!

Our next stop was Splash Mountain and we were put in the front row this time…uh oh! Also, the MM picture was working this time and we got this beauty…

We didn’t get too wet and it we had so much fun. We talked about how our little Joey will be big enough in March to ride this ride, and we know he will love it! He is not scared of anything.

We took the walkway along the waterfront over to Liberty Square. The castle looked amazing!

We hung out with some ghosts, and about this time on this dark ride I started getting a bit tired. We decided to start making our way out of the park via Fantasyland. First we stopped at the best bathrooms in the world…the Tangled Bathrooms and called Emma to chat for a bit.

While walking through Fantasyland we decided to take a ride on It’s a Small World…this is always a must do for me. It just reminds me of going to Disney when I was a little girl. From there we decided to call it a night and head back to the resort, but not without making a pit stop first to take a picture of this beauty.

Our timing was not great because we joined up with the masses that were leaving as well. We decided to take the Resort Monorail to the TTC…the line wasn’t as long so I wouldn’t get so claustrophobic.

We took the tram out to our car and headed back to CSR. I couldn’t wait to collapse in bed. It had been a long but wonderful first full day!!

I'm here! It'll be extra interesting to read since we were there the same time. :)

I like the Star Wars shirts you guys wore on your HS day. Sorry you didn't get to watch the movie about Walt at One Man's Dream, but at least you got to see some of it before it's gone! They really need to relocate that somewhere else in WDW!

I just love F! and I am sad that I didn't get to see it this time. The Finale song always makes me so happy and kind of sad all at the same time. I often listen to Disney tunes at home and it's on my playlist. :D

Ack! So sorry you all got sick. Linda have me her cold when we were at Disney. Horrible.

I rode Space Mtn last year, and it was just too rough for my back and neck. And then, I couldn't get out of it! Not going to be riding again, unfortunately. :(

I don't think I ever got to eat at CHH. I looked at the menu, and it looks like there could be a few yummy things. I've just been so limited with my swallowing issues.

Geeze, those kids at the Poly sound like little nightmares. :( I have no patience for that kind of thing.

You look very pretty in the photo at the table where you're wearing the lei. Very nice! Glad you enjoyed your meal, I remember how excited you were to get that ADR.

Love that Cinderella, it's all about the shoes, shirt! :D

Looks like you had a lovely time at the MK. That photo of you guys in front of the castle is very sweet!
I can more uniformly blur the castle so that it doesn't look so shaky if you want me to. If you want to, send me a private message, and I will give you my email, and you can send me the original to work with.

Hi!! :wave2: I just followed over here from Mo's TR. You and your husband have the best smiles so far on your trip!! Honeymoon Redo success! :goodvibes

I would love to go again with just my husband, but I know I would feel the same pains missing my son now and then. I actually was there with my Mom during the same time you guys were there and I actually cried after meeting the 7 dwarfs at MVMCP because I felt SO BAD that my son missed it!!

Thanks for your info on 'Ohana. We've never gone but I always think about it! I've only really read people's reviews of breakfasts recently, but dinner sounds DELISH!

Looking forward to the rest of your fun! :)

Jackie

Wow, so much fun in one day! I only hope that my DH will be relaxed enough to want to do some attractions. But I suspect he will enjoy the dining, lol!

I know this sounds corny but our first day was truly magical!! This trip was perfect timing for us, we really needed this 1:1 time to reconnect. When home our lives are about the kids which we love and I wouldn't have it any other way, but this trip really showed us we need to find some time to just be a couple even for just a dinner/movie.

I'm here! It'll be extra interesting to read since we were there the same time. :)

I like the Star Wars shirts you guys wore on your HS day. Sorry you didn't get to watch the movie about Walt at One Man's Dream, but at least you got to see some of it before it's gone! They really need to relocate that somewhere else in WDW!

I just love F! and I am sad that I didn't get to see it this time. The Finale song always makes me so happy and kind of sad all at the same time. I often listen to Disney tunes at home and it's on my playlist. :D

Ack! So sorry you all got sick. Linda have me her cold when we were at Disney. Horrible.

I rode Space Mtn last year, and it was just too rough for my back and neck. And then, I couldn't get out of it! Not going to be riding again, unfortunately. :(

I don't think I ever got to eat at CHH. I looked at the menu, and it looks like there could be a few yummy things. I've just been so limited with my swallowing issues.

Geeze, those kids at the Poly sound like little nightmares. :( I have no patience for that kind of thing.

You look very pretty in the photo at the table where you're wearing the lei. Very nice! Glad you enjoyed your meal, I remember how excited you were to get that ADR.

Love that Cinderella, it's all about the shoes, shirt! :D

Looks like you had a lovely time at the MK. That photo of you guys in front of the castle is very sweet!
I can more uniformly blur the castle so that it doesn't look so shaky if you want me to. If you want to, send me a private message, and I will give you my email, and you can send me the original to work with.

:welcome: Yay! So glad you are following along! :flower1:

Hi!! :wave2: I just followed over here from Mo's TR. You and your husband have the best smiles so far on your trip!! Honeymoon Redo success! :goodvibes

I would love to go again with just my husband, but I know I would feel the same pains missing my son now and then. I actually was there with my Mom during the same time you guys were there and I actually cried after meeting the 7 dwarfs at MVMCP because I felt SO BAD that my son missed it!!

Thanks for your info on 'Ohana. We've never gone but I always think about it! I've only really read people's reviews of breakfasts recently, but dinner sounds DELISH!

Looking forward to the rest of your fun! :)

Jackie

:welcome:Any friend of Mo's is a friend of mine! :) I have to admit there were definitely times I really missed the kids, but it really helped knowing we would be back with them in March. I don't know how I would have done if we didn't have another trip in the works with them.

'Ohana was amazing....the food, atmosphere...everything! If I had to choose I think that was probably my favorite meal! I highly recommend it!

11/17/15 – Part I: Animal Kingdom

It was out 2nd full day at Disney and we were on our way to Animal Kingdom. The goal was there to make it over there before opening, but that didn’t happen but we did make it right at opening so not too bad. :)

We caught the tram and were on our way!

The Animal Kingdom Christmas Tree was up and it was beautiful.

It was another bag free entrance for us…loving it!!

It was already pretty muggy and of course everyone knows it is always hotter at AK than any other park. The weather was very different from our November Trip in 2012…that trip we were bundled up in hoodies. This trip we didn’t use the hoodies at all except for the ride home back to NC.

We stopped for another MM photoshoot:

https://flic.kr/p/CR6tTQ

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/Crhcj3']
From there we made our way to the Safari. We didn’t have any fast passes reserved for this morning because I had made them all for later in the afternoon at Epcot. The stand by line for the Safari was at 20 minutes and it was about that long.

[/url]​

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/CTpcjD']

I didn’t take any pictures during the Safari because honestly I have never just sat back and enjoyed the ride. During past rides I was always trying to make sure kids were not falling out of the vehicle and trying to grab pictures as well. I enjoyed the ride as always and it was fun to see the animals. I was a bit disappointed because the lions were not out, they were back behind the rocks and trees so we didn’t get a chance to see them. Oh well!

After the ride, the usual debate took place…do we go check out the trail or continue on rides. As always the rides won out. I’m determined to check out these trails with the kids in March!!!!

We grabbed a Sprite and headed over to Everest. I opted out of this ride because of the ooziness I experienced last time. Keith took advantage of the single rider line (3 times).

I grabbed a seat and just people watched for awhile and checked out Facebook. I saw @Chicago Mo posts that they were at AK as well. I was hoping to run into her and the gang at some point during the trip…we had been at some of the same parks since the trip started but still hadn’t ran into each other. I think she was playing hard to get!

After Keith had had his fill of Everest we headed over to Dino Land. I think this area is so cute, and look forward to going back with the kids. We got in the stand by line for Dinosaur. It was nice to cool off a bit in line. As we were in the dinosaur skeleton room I finally saw her….. @Chicago Mo!!! She does exist!!! We literally did a walk by hug before the CM started telling Keith and I to keep moving!!! UGH! No picture happened, but we have other Diser witnesses that the meeting took place (does that count?).

https://flic.kr/p/CHRpqh

As always, I kept my eyes closed the entire time on this ride. I’m a big chicken, and here is proof!

https://flic.kr/p/BW1AyZ

I decided after this ride I think it will be too intense for Joey to ride when we go back in March. I guess I will have to “sacrifice” and stay out with him, and ride the calmer Triceratops while everyone else rides Dinosaur.

After my scare with Dinosaur we got a call from my Mom…uh oh! Luckily Joey was just fine she was just calling to let us know she was heading back to our house with him (she had taken him to her house the day before that is 1 ½ away from my house). Of course as soon I see she was calling I got worried something was wrong! Thankfully all was good.

From there we were both getting hungry and we made our way over to Flame Tree BBQ. It was so hot standing in the sun, it was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. The line was pretty long. I went to sit down while Keith grabbed our food. We found a table close by. I didn’t grab any pics unfortunately because I was not feeling too well at that point. I had the BBQ chicken and I believe Keith had the BBQ Sandwich. To be honest this was probably my least favorite meal, however I am not a big BBQ fan at all and I think the heat and not feeling too well had a lot to do with it.

During lunch Keith and I discussed our plans from that point. We honestly were pretty hot and tired so we decided to go ahead and leave at that point. We had plans to come back the next morning, so after lunch we packed up and headed out.

Since neither of us were feeling too well we decided to go back to CSR for a bit before heading over to Epcot. At this point I was becoming a big fan of the mid-day break!
[/url]

Aww, I love that you and your husband took this trip to reconnect. I totally get that. I really want to plan a re-do for our Honeymoon, well a take 2 maybe :) Ours was wonderful, but I just really want to go again! We did 3 days in the parks and then a 4 day cruise. It was SOOOO awesome. We're renewing our vows this December for our 10 year anniversary, but I think the next trip we take will be just the two of us!

Love your "drive by" hug with Mo! Darn those CMs for not understanding picture proof is a DIS-must!

Hi! I'm late joining in but your trip sounds great so far!

The castle is so beautiful! Loved your pictures of Ohana. I can't wait to try it when we're there in August. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Flame Tree, that's another one that I was looking forward to trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter