Our Great Escape - Morocco/Canada/Attic/Sago Cay TR *DisneyWeddingBlog Nomination*

I'm just now reading your TR and your pictures are beautiful! Are the ceremony pictures from DPS? If they are, I don't feel so sad about having to use them anymore!

I'm from Western NY so I am on the Niagara Wine Trail all of the time. It is so beautiful... Niagara on the Lake is one of my favorite places.

I know exactly where that is! One of my BM's is from St.Catherines! I just applied for a job with the Niagara Region, which I beleive is out of Thorald, so maybe I will get lucky for once....but yah, the job situation is awful right now, nobody that I graduated with has a job (and our line of work is supposed to be in demand) :sad1:

That is awesome! I wish you the best of luck with the job!

your ceremony pictures are so pretty! Its great to finally see how everything came out. I feel like I have been following along with your planning forever and I always knew once you got back that would mean it was almost my turn! crazy how time flies! I like that you guys walked down together. its really sweet.

Beautiful Karen! Your AK shots are gorgeous! I really love the uniqueness of your bouquet and it totally fit in to Canada and AK. :thumbsup2 Loved your "aisle". As I've already said, what a fantastic location for a ceremony! Oh, and that's wonderful that Ron is adding the wine ceremony as an option for other brides. Can't wait to see more! :goodvibes

Your pictures are gorgeous. I love seeing the Animal Kingdom pictures! Your bouquet was so unique.

wow your pictures are beautiful. I think people are going to want to pick Canada as a ceremony place now

Wow! Canada has always been my favorite area in Epcot but I did not know it would make such a wonderful wedding spot. You guys look great! The pictures are worth the wait (I have been checking daily for weeks!) I know, I need to get a life!

your ceremony pictures are so pretty! Its great to finally see how everything came out. I feel like I have been following along with your planning forever and I always knew once you got back that would mean it was almost my turn! crazy how time flies! I like that you guys walked down together. its really sweet.

Thanks:goodvibes Yah, I forgot to write about the whole walking down the aisle together thing....oh well! We were really happy with our decision to do that, and in the end, it made more sense anyway, since we were the last to arrive due to our photo session.

Beautiful Karen! Your AK shots are gorgeous! I really love the uniqueness of your bouquet and it totally fit in to Canada and AK. :thumbsup2 Loved your "aisle". As I've already said, what a fantastic location for a ceremony! Oh, and that's wonderful that Ron is adding the wine ceremony as an option for other brides. Can't wait to see more! :goodvibes

Thank you so much :goodvibes When I was looking at the pictures I was so happy with my bouquet choice, as I feel it really did fit well with AK and Canada, like you said!

Your pictures are gorgeous. I love seeing the Animal Kingdom pictures! Your bouquet was so unique.

Thank you :goodvibes I'm obsessed with my bouquet now. I forgot to mention there was also a tiny hidden mickey in it...I'll take a pic it later and post it.

wow your pictures are beautiful. I think people are going to want to pick Canada as a ceremony place now

Thank you! I think lots of people will want it anyway...but if my pictures can help, than great :cheer2:

beautiful! I love your bouquet...so different!:thumbsup2

Wow! Canada has always been my favorite area in Epcot but I did not know it would make such a wonderful wedding spot. You guys look great! The pictures are worth the wait (I have been checking daily for weeks!) I know, I need to get a life!

Thank you :goodvibes We are so happy we ended up there! When we decided to switch to Epcot, we wanted Germany (it is/was our favourite Pavilion) but we chose Canada so we could keep the Escape package. We couldn't be happier with our choice! I still have so many more pictures...portraits in Canada, the Attic, Sago Cay and Trash the Dress!!

GORGEOUS! Love your AK photos- sorry to hear staff wasn't being very welcoming though, sounds like your photographer handled it well though. LOVE your Canada pics!!! If we weren't so attached to our tropical theme I would switch in a heartbeat! Maybe we could do 'tropical Canada':lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: Can't wait to see morepopcorn::

Karen,

I love your AK pictures and the Ceremony in Canada is just so different from any other Disney Weddings. I'm sure Canada is going to be the new popular spot! I can't wait to see more pictures.:goodvibes You were so beautiful!:cutie:

Your ceremony looks like it was perfect, all-around! The location is very unique and beautiful! :goodvibes You and DH look so happy and adorable, I love it. And the wine ceremony seems very cool!

GORGEOUS! Love your AK photos- sorry to hear staff wasn't being very welcoming though, sounds like your photographer handled it well though. LOVE your Canada pics!!! If we weren't so attached to our tropical theme I would switch in a heartbeat! Maybe we could do 'tropical Canada':lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: Can't wait to see morepopcorn::

Thanks! I love your location too.....when we were first planning sunrise terrace and sunset pointe were our favs, but we knew we would have too many people! There is always a VR.....

Karen,

I love your AK pictures and the Ceremony in Canada is just so different from any other Disney Weddings. I'm sure Canada is going to be the new popular spot! I can't wait to see more pictures.:goodvibes You were so beautiful!:cutie:

Thanks:goodvibes The thing I love about DFTW is that everyone can make their location so unique. I'm excited to see future ceremonies in Canada, because I am sure they will look so different. We customized everything down to the chairs for our ceremony!

O Canada! I can't wait to see more ceremony pictures.

More coming soon!

Your ceremony looks like it was perfect, all-around! The location is very unique and beautiful! :goodvibes You and DH look so happy and adorable, I love it. And the wine ceremony seems very cool!

Thanks :goodvibes Our ceremony actually was perfect. There literally wasn't one thing out of place or one thing I would change.

Alright, I'm going to work on getting the rest of my ceremony pics up!

Day Three Part Four: More from the Ceremony

Right after the ceremony ended, we got right into taking portraits. This ended up being so much fun….I guess we were just all excited to be in Epcot in formal wear, and we attracted quite the audience, so we all felt like celebrities.

We started out taking a few pictures @ the ceremony site (although I only uploaded one since my patience with that was running low):

PH186180410-0305.jpg

We just did a few here, than were lead right down to the garden area (around where you wait for Le Cellier). We got some good group ones here as well:

PH186180410-0320.jpg

PH186180410-0324.jpg

PH186180410-0355.jpg

And a few of my favourite random shots that Joe and Regina got:

How did the groom get stuck with all of this??
PH186180410-0322.jpg

Our own paparazzi…

PH186180410-0323.jpg

We took a few more by the bench:

PH186180410-0358.jpg

PH186180410-0363.jpg

After these shots, our guests were all taken to the bus behind UK to wait for us. I felt bad that they had to wait about 20 mins for us to get our portraits done, but I think they were just happy to be in air conditioning, since it was starting to get hot. So well they were cooling down, DH and I were working up a sweat hiking through Canada to get some awesome pics. I hope you enjoy!

PH186180410-0365.jpg

PH186180410-0370.jpg

PH186180410-0373.jpg

This one is one of my favs:

PH186180410-0388.jpg

PH186180410-0393.jpg

PH186180410-0397.jpg

PH186180410-0400.jpg

PH186180410-0405.jpg

I love my not-wedding-at-all wedding shoes!
PH186180410-0408.jpg

We had to get this one:
PH186180410-0415.jpg

Another fav:

PH186180410-0419.jpg

Sadly, we had to leave Epcot, but we had the Attic, Sago Cay, Trash the Dress, and the rest of our honeymoon to look forward to! Lots more to come soon!

Sooo I noticed you're going on DCL in May 2011! We are too, May 29 on the new Disney Dream!! :goodvibes

I have been following along and I'm in awe of just how gorgeous Canada turned out to be. I'm so glad you were able to have your ceremony there. It was perfectly you!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter