Our Dream "Full of Firsts" 13-Night EB Transatlantic (Portugal & Spain) Cruise + WDW ~ w/pics ~ May 2023 ~ Completed!

Day 14 continued.

This section was for the women. It just seemed lighter and more feminine.

They had these paintings on the nook ceilings. One was made of leather.

The Patio de Lindaraja.

Windows overlooking the village.

And then our tour was over. I was just astonished and amazed at the beauty of this old Moorish palace. It was definitely worth the visit. But we weren’t done yet.

It was now raining steadily. I went and retrieved our bags from the locker and made a quick souvenir shopping stop.

We walked all the way back down to the parking lot and Juan took us to a restaurant, Casa Torcuato. We had to climb some slick steps up, but we had a lovely table on an enclosed patio.

We had a wonderful local white wine.

They brought us this appetizer for ordering the wine. It was very good with the rolled ham.

We shared salads and beef croquettes as well as Iberian ham. We also ordered dessert. I ordered a chocolate mousse.

DH ordered the Flan.

They brought us the check in this beautiful box. The lunch was delicious and the staff was so wonderful and nice.

Then it was time to say adios to Juan and start our quiet drive back to Malaga. It was 2:40 PM when we left Alhambra. It rained the entire way back.

On the way back to the port we passed this colorful cube, also something we saw on the Amazing Race.

The rain was still coming down pretty steady now. Our driver pulled us up to the terminal so we could get out under cover at 4:25 PM. Whew! One of the nice things about Tours by Locals is that they guarantee that you will get back to the ship or getting to the next port is on them.

There was a crew member standing outside the entrance to the terminal. We told him we made it just in time and he said we weren’t the last ones to arrive, that they were waiting for a DCL tour to return. Well, that was good news. It literally pulled up behind us.

We went into the terminal and took a quick look at the souvenir shop.

We showed our KTTW card to security and went through. Nobody asked for an ID again. We are on the ship at 4:40 PM. All aboard was 4:45 PM. That was a little too close for my comfort, but it was an amazing day.

I had 2 more loads of laundry to do. I didn’t want to do it tomorrow because I figured with such a short port day, everybody would do their laundry then. I went straight to the launderette on Deck 8 and was able to get a machine after waiting for about 10 minutes.

The ship pulled out of port at 5:15 PM.

Dinner tonight was in Enchanted Garden. It was the Prince and Princess Menu. I ordered.

Mixed green salad
Oven Roasted Tom Turkey breast
Créme Brûlée Cheesecake

I went to move my wash to the dryer and start another load after I ordered.

I came back to eat, but I had to leave again to move my 2nd load of wash to the dryer.

It took me almost 2 weeks to notice that these windows at the entrance to the MDR changed from light to dark as the night went on.

When I got up to the launderette, I found that my washer had stopped, but it had an error. I called housekeeping, but nobody came. Someone in the room suggested I restart it. So, I just selected a rinse cycle and it restarted. I decided to wait until it stopped to move it, so I messaged DH to bring my dessert to the room. I was able to move my washer load to the dryer and get my laundry done before the Crew Talent Show in the WD Theater at 8:30 PM.

To be continued. . .

Day 14 continued.

The show was awesome. Lee sang a number with The Fly Boys at the beginning while stripping out of his uniform. It was hilarious.

Several of the cast either sang or danced or both. A couple of the crew showed us their talents as well, such as yoga. It was very brave of them to perform.

Afterwards, the characters came out.

In the meantime, DH took a stroll on Deck 4 and got these photos of the gorgeous sunset.

Before the show, DH and I went to work on our photobook. We had noticed that the pictures we had taken at the restaurants weren’t there. While I was at the show, DH asked one of the crew at Shutters and they were able to find them and move them to our account.

It was then time to call it a night. We had an early tour in Cartagena in the morning.

I don’t know what our towel animal was tonight.

Malaga looked like a lovely town to visit, I wished we had more time there. What can I say about Alhambra? Wow! Spectacular! One of a kind! I absolutely loved Alhambra. I am so glad we made the time to visit this extraordinary place. It was incredibly beautiful! Looking up at centuries old ceilings will give you such a crick in the neck though! 🧞‍♂️ Juan told us so much history and was so knowledgeable about the palace. The weather pretty much held off for us until we were done touring which was great! It was by far my favorite location we visited. I highly recommend visiting this place if you’re ever in Spain.

Steps: 14,226
Miles: 6.39

Next: The lamest DCL tour ever!

Day 14 continued.

The show was awesome. Lee sang a number with The Fly Boys at the beginning while stripping out of his uniform. It was hilarious.

Several of the cast either sang or danced or both. A couple of the crew showed us their talents as well, such as yoga. It was very brave of them to perform.

Afterwards, the characters came out.

In the meantime, DH took a stroll on Deck 4 and got these photos of the gorgeous sunset.

Before the show, DH and I went to work on our photobook. We had noticed that the pictures we had taken at the restaurants weren’t there. While I was at the show, DH asked one of the crew at Shutters and they were able to find them and move them to our account.

It was then time to call it a night. We had an early tour in Cartagena in the morning.

I don’t know what our towel animal was tonight.

Malaga looked like a lovely town to visit, I wished we had more time there. What can I say about Alhambra? Wow! Spectacular! One of a kind! I absolutely loved Alhambra. I am so glad we made the time to visit this extraordinary place. It was incredibly beautiful! Looking up at centuries old ceilings will give you such a crick in the neck though! 🧞‍♂️ Juan told us so much history and was so knowledgeable about the palace. The weather pretty much held off for us until we were done touring which was great! It was by far my favorite location we visited. I highly recommend visiting this place if you’re ever in Spain.

Steps: 14,226
Miles: 6.39

Next: The lamest DCL tour ever!
I think it’s a scorpion!! 🦂

Amazing photographs and even though it rained on your day it looks like it was very much worth the trip. 😃 I probably would have been nervous about the time crunch but you made it back in time and that’s all that matters. Thanks for sharing so many beautiful photos. 😻⛲

Amazing photographs and even though it rained on your day it looks like it was very much worth the trip. 😃 I probably would have been nervous about the time crunch but you made it back in time and that’s all that matters. Thanks for sharing so many beautiful photos. 😻⛲
Thank you! :flower3: I have you tell you I was definitely keeping my eye on my watch during lunch! If worse came to worse, Tours by Locals would have driven us to Cartagena to meet up with the ship the next day.

I fell behind. Sevilla looks absolutely lovely and the Alhambra is just plain stunning! I have wanted to visit that part of Spain for a long time, but somehow never made it. Our brief time in Barcelona and our port day in Palma on the Med cruise have definitely made me want to make sure that we get to see Spain properly soon. It's such an easy destination from Germany and I don't know why it never really was on my list of places to see.

I can't believe how close to All Aboard time you let it go! I think I would not have been able to enjoy the lunch (even though it looked truly lovely) when I knew I still had to get back to the ship - guarantee or not.

I fell behind. Sevilla looks absolutely lovely and the Alhambra is just plain stunning! I have wanted to visit that part of Spain for a long time, but somehow never made it. Our brief time in Barcelona and our port day in Palma on the Med cruise have definitely made me want to make sure that we get to see Spain properly soon. It's such an easy destination from Germany and I don't know why it never really was on my list of places to see.

I can't believe how close to All Aboard time you let it go! I think I would not have been able to enjoy the lunch (even though it looked truly lovely) when I knew I still had to get back to the ship - guarantee or not.
We love Spain. Even my DH wanted to go back to Barcelona!

Yes, it was closer than I like, but I knew we'd make it. But, we usually try to make it back an hour before all aboard time. Nobody else seemed to be worried, so I tried not to let it bother me at lunch too much. 😉 We haven't miss a ship yet, knock on wood!

Day 15
Friday, May 19, 2023
Cartagena, Spain

We had finally arrived at our last day on the ship. It’s been a great cruise, but we have one more port to experience.

Today we were in Cartagena, Spain. The ship was only in port for 5.5 hours today, so we opted for a DCL tour to get an overview of the city. We signed up for this DCL tour because it said that it would take the wheelchair. Port Adventures confirmed that it was a go during the cruise.

While we have been to Cartagena, Colombia, this was our first visit to Cartagena, Spain.

We got up at 6:15 am and we were already docked.

A beautiful sunrise.

The Bridge Report.

We got ready and headed up for a quick breakfast at Cabanas. We had to meet at the Walt Disney Theater at 7:45 AM for our Cartagena and La Manga: Port of Cultures DCL tour.

Unfortunately, we also found out that DNC was sick last night and that none of our DNs would be joining DJ and us for our excursion.

It was hard to believe that this was our last full day on the Dream. It just seemed like yesterday that we were waiting in that long line at the terminal. Anyway, we checked with Kadek about leaving our bags in our room tomorrow morning for breakfast, since we had the early breakfast. The space at the restaurant was so limited and tight to begin with. We told him we'd be out of our room by 8:00 AM. He said no problem.

Before meeting at the WD Theater, I picked up the last scavenger hunt of the cruise: Walls.

We checked in for our tour outside the WD Theater. The crew member tapped our KTTW and looked at our passports, and then we gathered in the WD Theater to wait for our group number 6 to be called. When our number was called, we proceeded to deck 1 midship.

We tried to get our group photo taken at the port, but again Shutter’s was not ready.

We all boarded the bus, then waited a few minutes for a straggler and were off. We started driving out of the port area towards La Manga. We overheard the tour guide mention all the rain they got in Malaga the day before. I guess it was record breaking and caused some flooding. I could believe it!

This is the distillery for the number one Spanish Liqueur in the world, Liquor 43. I never tried it.

We reached La Manga, which is basically the riviera of the Spanish coast on the Mediterranean and 13 miles of white sand beaches.

The original tour plan was to stop here and have 30 minutes of free time and see the beach. However, it was so early, nothing was open.

We made a stop at the Cabo de Palos lighthouse for a 15-minute break. Unfortunately, the restrooms weren’t open either and there was no time to walk up to the lighthouse.

But the views were nice.

Our tour guide made the decision to go ahead and drive back to Cartagena.

We literally stopped across the street from the ship.

To be continued. . .

Day 15 continued.

We all piled out of the bus and headed towards the old town of Cartagena. We stopped at the Roman Theater Museum to use the bathrooms. We were then given 30 minutes to walk down the main street of Cartagena.

The Palacio Consistorial Clock Tower.

A monument to soldiers who fought in Cuba and Phillipines in 1898.

The Palacio Consistorial, or City Hall.

Looking down the street. It was early and shops were just opening.

We came across the Cathedral.

We did a little souvenir shopping and met our guide back at the museum. She explained how they were excavating the Roman Theater.

Ironically enough, we ran into a guest who was on the Panama Canal cruise with us when we were boarding the Dream for this cruise. She teamed up with DH and I for a game of TV Song Trivia, which we won on that cruise! I never saw her again this time until we were waiting for our tour guide. She was on the same tour. It was so nice catching up with her. She was traveling with her parents. It was nice to see her again!

We then boarded the bus to head to the elevator to take us up to the overlook of the ruin.

We literally made a U-Turn and drove about 100 yards before making another U-Turn and parking about 50 yards down the street from where we just were. Really, except for a couple of mobility challenged guests, we could have walked it.

We walked through this cool overpass with this aquatic mural.

We came out the other side to this elevator.

The guide paid for our tickets, and we went up the elevator in groups of 8. It took several loads to get us all up.

Once we were up there, we saw the roman theater ruin.

We all met up and proceeded to Torres Park up here as well.

Once we got to the top, we had a great view of the ship at port and surrounding area.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:
Day 15 continued.

We heard the unmistakable sound of peacocks. 🦚 The park was lousy with them.

This one wanted to lead us out.

Unfortunately, none of them opened their tail feathers for us.

After some time at the overlook, we were told to make our way down to the elevator. We all lined up and waited for the elevator. There was no call button, so we had to wait for somebody to come up.

We were in the first group and waited at the bottom until somebody else from our tour came down and told us to go to the bus. We all loaded the bus and waited for 15-20 minutes before everybody boarded. We then literally, and I am not kidding, turned left into the cruise port terminal. We could have walked and been eating lunch before the bus got there. 🤦‍♀️

However, there was one advantage, while there was a huge line to get on the ship, since we were on the DCL tour, we were able to get in a different line and board deck 1 aft to go through security. We did not have to show our card or go through terminal security. We boarded the ship at about 12:20 PM.

We got up to our stateroom and looked out at the line remaining to get on at 12:25 PM. There was an officer standing in the bridge that overhangs on the side of the ship and I’m sure he was looking at the line and saying, “Captain, we’re not getting out of here anytime soon.” 😆

We headed up to Cabanas for lunch.

After lunch, at about 1:10 PM, DJ and I headed out to Deck 12 and found a table to sit in front of the windows to watch us leave port. DH went to deck 13.

DJ and I ran into the mother of the young lady I mentioned earlier. We asked how her day went, she said they were on the best tour. They signed up for the “The World of Spanish Horses” tour, which did not allow wheelchairs. Evidently, since DCL cannot take their daughter on the bus, an arrangement for a wheelchair van to follow was made. They went to a horse farm where they raise the prancing horses. This place is evidently rated as the best place to go in Cartagena. They had a fantastic time. Her description made me wish I had signed up for that tour. 🙄

DH and I went back up to do some more packing. I noticed on the Navigator app that they added a Q & A session with Bruce Kimbrell at 2:30 PM in Buena Vista Theater. Unfortunately, I had scheduled a Fire & Ice manicure at the salon at 3:15 PM so I couldn’t stay for the entire session, but I could hear some of it, so I went.

I got there early because I wanted to share a story about my DD with him. He was talking to another guest about the recent Disney announcement about the closure of the Galaxy Starcruiser experience. Bruce wasn’t surprised. It had a limited audience without the chance of many repeat guests, it was a one and done for lots because it was so expensive.

Bruce talked about how much Disney invests in training their Cast Members. They don’t train for a particular job as much as training to create happiness. He talked about how important it was to be able to connect with a guest in a matter of seconds with eye contact or a greeting. He was also asked about Disney’s failed attempt to open a theme park in Virginia. Unfortunately, I had to leave then.

I had my manicure with Janice from Jamaica. It was a lovely experience getting my nails done while watching the water.

I went back to the stateroom to find DH. I took a quick look at the bridge report. We were making our way to Barcelona.

We decided to go order our photobook before the kiosks got too busy. I think with the ability to download your photos when you get home, the demand for kiosk time is actually lower than before. We ran into DNJ and asked about DNC. He said he and DNM were feeling fine, but DNC was not doing too well. He told us that while he was doing laundry at 2:30 AM, several other people were there too with somebody sick in their cabin. I’m glad to say we avoided whatever bug was going around.

We looked down and saw Chip & Dale.

We headed down to the District Lounge and ordered our last DODs, a Mai Tai. It was the first time we got pretzels with our drink.

While we enjoyed our drink, a duo, Em (Guitar) and Heather (Keyboard) began to play. It was nice and relaxing listening to them play before we had to go to dinner.

One last port hole photo.

Dinner tonight was at Royal Palace, the Captain’s Gala menu.

I could really tell that I was winding down. My note taking skills abandoned me tonight. I wasn't very hungry, but I think I ordered.

Fettucini with Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Chocolate Lava Cake

I do know we celebrated DNJ’s birthday.

After dinner, we went to change into the outfit we were wearing off the ship and finished packing everything we wouldn’t need for the rest of the cruise. DH took care of all the tips. DH didn’t go to the show, so his job was to get our luggage out to the hall for pick up.

I went to see Believe in the WD Theater at 8:30 PM. We were regaled again with “Beauty and the Beast by the violinist. She was very good and we enjoyed listening to her when we were in the Atrium for gatherings and before dinners at the Royal Palace.

I sat with DNJ. I hadn’t seen the show before and it was excellent. The performer who played Genie nailed it! I teared up at the end, but I think I prefer Dreams.

I went back to the room, packed up some last minute carry-off stuff and went to bed.

We received this lithograph which was a very nice souvenir of our TA cruise.

Our last towel animal tonight was a stingray.

Steps: 11,402
Miles: 5.14

I won’t say Cartagena was a disappointment, but the tour, definitely, was. If I had known that the majority of what we would see on the tour was literally across the street from the ship, we would have just gotten off on our own. My bad for not researching the port thoroughly. Live and learn. Otherwise, we did enjoy the overlook and the beautiful scenery upon leaving Cartagena.

Next: Adios Dream, Hola Barcelona!

It's nice to see that Chris is still in whites. :thumbsup2 He's been with DCL for ages it seems.

Your tour was definitely a bit of a flub. Sometimes those tours offered through the cruise line can be ridiculously basic. Reminds me of the one we did in Cabo on the PC - definitely not worth it - but, you still got to see some nice views. I agree that the horse one sounded way better. Sorry your neighbors had several days of being sick on this cruise. :sad2:

I can't believe your TR is almost at the end already!! It has made me want to do a TA even more. Although, I admit I've been researching the RCCL one that goes all the way around the world in something like 280 days. :scared1: I have a feeling that would stretch even the best TRing skills. :rotfl:

I can't believe your TR is almost at the end already!! It has made me want to do a TA even more. Although, I admit I've been researching the RCCL one that goes all the way around the world in something like 280 days. :scared1: I have a feeling that would stretch even the best TRing skills. :rotfl:
Don't worry, I still have more after we get off the ship! 😉

We can dream can't we? I was trying to talk DH into doing the Adventures by Disney that flies you the Disney Parks around the World. Now that would be a TR! 🤣

Day 16
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Barcelona, Spain

Well, the dreaded day had finally arrived, we had to get off the ship! Regardless, we woke up early, way too early at 5:45 AM! This is the price you pay for having main dinner seating, a very early breakfast on departure day.

Unfortunately, we woke up this morning to find a message from our DD that DH’s aunt had passed away Friday evening (EDT). It was good thing we were at port today so DH could get on Verizon and text his cousins.

We were already docked when we got up and the sun was rising.

Final bridge report. We traveled a grand total of 4664 total nautical miles.

We had to be at Royal Palace at 6:45 AM for breakfast and to say goodbye to our servers, who honestly tried their best, but wasn’t our favorite serving team. DNC was not there for breakfast; she was still recovering. We also handed our servers their tip envelopes. We never saw our Head Server that morning. We figured maybe he was getting off of the ship for vacation.

DCL started calling luggage tags during breakfast. Our Pluto tag was called at about 7:30 AM.

Tip: Since our cruise, DCL added a feature to the Nav App that you can download your final statement from cruise after you get home, but try to save it as PDF before you get off of the ship. It wasn’t working for me, so I just took screenshots of the statement.

After breakfast, we made our way back up to our stateroom for the last time. We thought it was funny that there was luggage sitting outside in the hall. Guests probably got them out too late last night. They were in for a rude awakening.

Anyway, Kadek had already started redoing our room. We gathered our bags, said our farewells with great appreciation to Kadek and made our way down to deck 3, midship. Waiting for an elevator took some time however.

Getting off the ship was really easy. No big lines in the atrium. Basically, we walked right up to the CM to have our KTTW scanned, and we were off of the ship by 8:09 AM.

We walked down the gangway, where DNs had to get on an elevator, while we used the escalator.

This is the saddest sign.

One last picture for the 25th celebration. I think DH was a little too happy to be getting off the ship. 🤨

We met back up with DNs at the elevator and made our way to the customs area. We waited in line, got our passports stamped and went to retrieve our luggage.

The Pluto section was pretty picked over by the time we got there so our luggage wasn’t that hard to find. We were outside the terminal at 8:30 AM and found a seat in the shade to wait for our prearranged transportation to our hotel at 9:00 AM. The sun had come out and it was a beautiful day.

Several terminal workers came over and asked what our plans were as we had been sitting for so long. We just told them we were waiting for private transportation.

Our transportation arrived at 9:00 AM and we were split into 2 good size vans. Our driver was very chatty and loved NBA basketball. Of course, my beloved Suns had just been eliminated from the Playoffs. He is also a fan of the NFL and joked that the Super Bowl would be in Madrid next year.

It didn’t take us long and we were dropped at the Four Points by Sheraton hotel on Avenida de Diagonal at 10:15 AM. A nice young bell hop, who knew some English, was there immediately to see to our luggage. DJ immediately went to check on her room as she got an email that her credit card didn’t go through, and she was afraid her reservation would be cancelled. Another clerk helped DNC and me check in. Unfortunately, the rooms were not ready yet, but the desk checked our bags to be delivered to our rooms when they were ready, and we headed out to lunch.

Our driver had pointed out a very nice bakery, El Fornet, just down the street from the hotel, so we headed there. We were getting hungry at this point. We ordered Ham & Cheese sandwiches with Pepsi. DH and I split a carrot cake for dessert.

To be continued. . .

Day 16 continued.

According to Google Maps, it was only a 16-minute walk from the hotel to La Sagrada Familia, usually! We had a 2:30 PM tour with another Tours by Local tour guide.

It was a beautiful day to walk along the Avenida de Diagonal as there is a large pedestrian walkway down the center of the street. However, what we didn’t count on was all of the construction detours along the way. It took us about 30 minutes to get there.

We were last in Barcelona in 2018 for a Med cruise with Disney. We had visited the basilica then and I was looking forward to seeing how much more construction has been completed since.

We arrived at the La Sagrada Familia about 2 hours before our tour was to begin. There was a park outside the Nativity side of the basilica, so we found a park bench and waited. We had a good view of the basilica and could see where new work had been completed.

We were entertained by the many social media influencers (wanna bes) posing for selfies in front of the basilica from the park and having their picture taken. Some had sexy long dresses on too. It was amusing to watch them primp and preen for their photos. We aren’t influencers but we got our picture taken too.

When we were here 5 years ago, we got gelato from a place across from the basilica. I really wanted to get some again. I found the place on Google Maps. DJ, DNJ and myself headed over to get gelato for us. We got our gelato and enjoyed it there before bringing back the others. It was a warm day, no sense in all of gelatos being melted. haha

This was 5 years ago. Not much has changed.

Finally, at 2:30 we made our way over to meet our tour guide for the next 3 days, Marc. He was very knowledgeable about the church and gave us a much different perspective than our tour guide from 5 years ago. It was fascinating.

He started the tour by the model showing the construction progress thus far. Everything in grey is complete, while everything in yellow is still to be done. Since we were there last, the Tower of the Virgin Mary and the towers of 2 of the 4 Evangelists, Luke and Mark, were completed.

The evangelist towers have the white angels.

The Virgin Mary tower has the star.

There are 3 planned entrances to the basilica. Only the Nativity (birth of Jesus) and Passion (death of Jesus) entrances are complete. The last one will be the Glory (glory of Jesus) entrance which will become basically the front door of the basilica. We entered through the Nativity side of the basilica. This side pretty much depicts the birth and life of Jesus.

The first thing you notice when you walk in is the color and the light! It is breathtaking when the light comes through the beautiful stain glass windows throughout the church. You can’t help but to just look up and stare.

One side of the church has reds, yellows and oranges. The other side is blues and greens.

And then you look up at the ceiling. The pillars of the church are meant to look like majestic trees holding up the ceiling.

We looked down in the crypt and witnessed a baptism.

To be continued. . .

Day 16 continued.

Then we went out the Passion side of the church showing the crucifixion of Christ. It is obviously starker and more gothic and tells a story as well. It’s almost hard to look at. A lot of symbolism is carved into this side of the church.

If you add the numbers in any column or row they will total 33, signifying Jesus’ age when he was crucified.

All the work on these towers is done with tile mosaics.

This was the model Gaudi used to come up with the structure to hold up the roof rather than the traditional buttresses used at the time in the great cathedrals.

That ended our tour. We exited through the gift shop and did a little shopping. We decided to get taxis back to the hotel. It was a little after 5 when we got back. Our rooms were ready, so we got our keys and headed up.

We had a king room at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor overlooking the Diagonal, but it was surprisingly very quiet after dark.

We decided to eat dinner at the hotel rather than venture out. DNC was still not 100% and did not join us. We had American Hamburgers, that weren’t really, but it was something to eat. We already missed the ship.

We made an early night of it since we started so early. We had a full tour scheduled for tomorrow.

Sorry, no more towel animals!

Steps: 9830
Miles: 4.38

La Sagrada Familia was as beautiful as I remember. The colors and the light from the stained glass windows is just mesmerizing. I’m glad we got to see it again.

Next: A great trip outside of Barcelona!

Last edited:
La Sagrada Familia was as beautiful as I remember. The colors and the light from the stained glass windows is just mesmerizing. I’m glad we got to see it again.
I was there in 2002, so it's amazing how much it has changed in 20 years. I'm looking forward to seeing it again some day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter