Our 3rd Annual Holiday Trip to DL in November - November 22nd - 25th, 2013 Post #3416

Great report so far! I cannot believe that after all the driving, DL stuff, and knowing you have to get up early for MM, that you still took the time to write this up! :worship::worship:

Can't wait to read more! and Thanks!!

Just got back and taking a quick break until we head on over to Paradise Bay for the 9:00pm WoC show. Now I left off at Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade parade and I will go back from last night.

When the Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade has left the Hub around Tomorrowland, everyone sprinted over in front of SB castle. My DA didn't want to sit on the curb with my DC, so we were in the center in front of SBC for HS around 8:40. In just around 10 minutes, the whole area in front of SBC was already full. There were people laying on the ground, trying to walk by through the guests to find a small spot to sit. It was chaos after MCPC and everyone just went to the hub and see HS.

There was also a Disney camera crew behind us and another one in the front of SB castle. I would expect that they would post the video on the main website and other property own Disney videos. I thought it was just a media crew, but it was an actual Disney Media crew.

When HS was about to start, my DA was sitting alone on one of the park benches until a tall man just came in the last second and blocked her. She asked him "excuse me", than he turned around and ignored my DA and turned back over in front of SB castle. She was irate and had to sit on top of the bench in order to see HS that night. I was also kind of mad that someone would be so rude to come in the last second and block my DA when we got there for two hours.

We got to see HS at 9:30pm last night and it was even better than I had watch on youtube. Now I know why it was rated so high from a lot of other DISers. This made our day, but my DA was still mad about that man blocking her out. But she was able to see HS and she was so impressed with the fireworks. They said that it was better than Magical and maybe Believe...In Holiday Magic fireworks during the Holiday season. I still believe RDCT is the best fireworks at DL. I would say the RDCT is 1st, HS 2nd, Believe 3rd and Magical 4th. It was a great night to see the fireworks and now is time to go at more treat stations.

After HS, we head on over to NOS and was hoping to get on HMH, when we got to NOS, we saw Jack and Sally right next to the French Market. It was very interesting to see that the eating area i the French Market was turned into a dancing area for MHP. That was kind of neat and everyone had a blast at the dancing area in the French Market. The ROA was kind of neat too that DL use the smoke around the ROA and use the light towers for F! to make the ROA glow at night. When we got to HMH, it was already at a 10 min wait, so we waited and got on HMH.

The HMH is still the same over the years, but I really like the gingerbread house in the dining room when Jack in his Santa costume popped out of the back from the gingerbread house.

After HMH, we head on over to Critter country and went to a few treat stations around the area. We also got to see Pooh and his friends. After Critter Country, we head on over to the back side of Frontierland and went to Big Thunder Ranch and went to more treat stations. We got to see Buzz, Woody and Jesse in there. We also got to see Mickey and Minnie in the Ranch also. Than we went into Fantasyland and went to more treat stations.

We head on over to IASW and got to see a lot of different Disney Villains like Captain Hook, Jafar, Malificent, and Cruela. We also saw that they had Disney princesses at the DPFF and we didn't go in that area since it was crowded with a lot of young kids. Than we head on over to the back side of Matterhorn Mountain and there was four treat stations in a line and we got our treats in just one walk.

It was around 11pm and we need to get up first thing in the morning so we could enter DL at 7am for MM and 9am for WoC FP. We head out of the park and walked back to the GCH. We all went to bed around 11:30pm.

That was kind of a exciting day and a miserable day. It was great to see HS and go to each different treat stations. But my DA was mad about the tall guy blocking her. HS made up for her to forget the guy blocking her.

I will post another part of my TR later while we are going to get ready for WoC at 9pm.

Thank you

Do you know what rides in Fantasyland are operating while the fireworks are on? Did you happen to notice what the lines were like for Peter Pan during MHP?

Do you know what rides in Fantasyland are operating while the fireworks are on? Did you happen to notice what the lines were like for Peter Pan during MHP?

Most of the fantasyland rides were open during MHP, but I was in front of SB castle for HS and I would assume that most of the fantasy lands rides were closed due to the fireworks. The line for PP was not long during MHP, I would say bout 15 min wait around 10:30 last night.

I am almost back home in Sacramento and now I am writing my TR on Saturday Oct 2nd.

It was around 6:30 am and my DA was tired from Friday night and decided not to go to DL during MM. So my DC and I went to DL during MM. We left our room at 6:55 am and walked out to the main entrance of DL.

We got inside DL at 7:05 just a few mintues after DL opened for the MM guests. This was my first time in years that I went to MM and my DC has done it a couple of times during her stay. I asked her what she wanted to do first, so we went over to Fantasyland and went on PP first. It was only a 5 min wait so we on it first. Than we head on over to Matterhorn Mountain and it was just a walk on. We went on the Tomorrowland side and it was fun. Than we head on over to SMGG, the line was only 10 min wait and it was already around 7:30 am. We went on SMGG and it was just like a walk on. I thought there was a waiting area when we got to the loading station. After SMGG, we went on BLAB. I love going on this ride since I broke my personal best on my last trip. When we got off, my DC had 313,100 points while I had 845,500 points. Than it was time for the all the guests to enter the park, so we head on over to the barricade at Adventureland and wait to go on Indy.

We did not use the ridemax prgram since it would be more fun to go onrides by our instincts that a plan schedule. When DL had the rope drop, we sprinted over to Indy and we were just few people away from being first in line. We had to wait a couple of minutes until they let the guests on Indy. It was nice to go on Indy and than we head on over to Splash and got FP. Than we went on Splash and it was just a walk on. Than we head on over to ride Winnie the Pooh. After Pooh, we head on ov to BTMRR and it was just a few minutes wait.

It was close to 9 am and we head on out of DL and head back to the hotel so we can get our FP for WoC. We met my DA at the GCH gate and we got st the gate around 9:10. We had to show our room key to the CMs at the gate and we were inside DCA. We got the blue FP for the 9 pm WoC show. We knew what color we got and my DC was excited to see WoC. We still havethe FP for Splash, but since my DC and I have done it, we decided not to go back to DL and go on Splash. We all decided to go back to the hotel room and rest up for awhile.

When it was around 10 am, we went back in DCA through the GCH entrance and we went to Paradise Pier and the first thing we did was to go on Mickey's Fun Wheel and I got to take pictures of DCA in the sky. While my DA went to Soarin to get FP for all three of us and she didn't want to go on MFW. After MFW, my DC and I went on SSS. She like this swings than the orange stinger. After SSS, we went over. To Hollywood Land and went to see the Tron area and it was not bad as we have thought after they took out Glow fest. Than it was time to return to Soarin at 11:00 am. We went Soarin and it was great like always. We also go the best view, the center stage and the very top of the ride. My DA and DC were happy to be on the dead center and the very top. After Soarin, we head on over to the Blue Sky Cellar and see all the new upcoming expansion of DCA. The weird thing about that day in the morning to the afternoon was that it rain during that time. I was kind of surprised to see it rain and than later during the day it just cleared up.

Than it was close to noon, so we head on back to the GCH and went to luck st Storyteller's Cafe for our 12pm reservation. It was my DA and my first time eating at the restaurant since 5 years. My DC loved the restaurant and she will want to try it again with her family the next time she comes down. She had the pasta, DA had the chicken sandwich and I had the angus burger.

After Storyteller's Cafe we went back to our room and rest up. My wants to go to the pool and chill out while my DA wants to watch the Ryder cup in the room. I decided to go outside with my DC at the pool. The GCH pool was very nice and it looked better in person. I liked the photos from KCmike who provided the pictures of the pool on the GCH thread.

I will post the 2nd part of the trip later.

Thank you for reading my TR.

Pictures from MHP on Friday Oct. 1st 2010

5050051068_27c047dfce_z.jpg

5050060764_5ef9287397_z.jpg

5049444705_472cfd4cea_z.jpg

I have loved all your pictures and em enjoying reading your Trip report. Thank you for taking the time to post all the pics and give us such detail on the Halloween Party. Glad you and your family had such a good time.

Now I am uploading HS onto youtube so it will be awhile until it uploads and I will continue my TR from Saturday afternoon.

To recap, myself and my DC were resting up at the GCH pool while my DA was watching the replay from the Ryder Cup in our hotel room. We stayed at the pool till 3pm. It was very nice to relax at the pool and the view of DCA was nice. When it got to 3pm my DC and I head back to the room and get ready for another day at DL in the afternoon to night. My DA just wants to rest up instead of going to the park with my DC. She will meet us when we are getting ready at the blockade for the 9pm WoC show.

So my DC and I head back to DL at 3:30 pm and was hoping to get on some rides in DL. When we got in, it was really crowded. It also seems like a regular summer crowd, but we can do most of the rides in the morning so we decided to look around for all the Halloween decorations around the park. So first we started at MS USA and looked at all the buildings for pumpkins. I have the pictures and I will post some of them in the windows.

5044224191_24ab98a72e_z.jpg

5044228541_4e8a5ac026_z.jpg

5044234501_c23af4711a_z.jpg

5044861456_9d7e66e55f_z.jpg

5044865870_33ae780cb9_z.jpg

5044866760_1ac65a8545_z.jpg

After we looked for all the pumpkins in the MS USA building windows, we head on over to Frontierland and check-out the Halloween tree. It looked so great with the decorations and we got to see it later that night. I will talk about that later. Than we check out the DIA DE LOS MUERTOS right by Rancho del Zocalo Restaurant. I liked all the decorated skeletons and the color of each display.

5044816934_ec40bd6ca3_z.jpg

5044819338_9e280fa623_z.jpg

5044823646_4a9b2bcf1a_z.jpg

5044203461_afb845d7b3_z.jpg

Than we head on over to Big Thunder Ranch and saw all the different character designs. Here is the link of my pictures on the Halloween at DLR Superthread - PART 2!!!! I really like how the CMs cut up and design all the different characters with pumpkins.
My favorite was Yoda.
5050735671_fe74302aeb_z.jpg

Than we walked around the park and was hoping that we could get on a ride for a short time, but they were all at least 30 min + wait on almost all the rides. I was kind of surprise to see that most of the wait times were long, but I was not surprise that it was crowded that it was during Gay Days week. It was around 5pm and it was time to head back to the hotel and go meet up with my DA so we can have dinner.

I will post more pics and update my TR.

Thank you

Great TR! Quick question about the HS fireworks...is everything mostly in the sky? If we are a little farther back I won't mind looking up, but is there anything "eye level" that we would miss?

Would love to watch your video, but I don't want to spoil the surprise ;) Only 8 days left! :woohoo:

Great TR! Quick question about the HS fireworks...is everything mostly in the sky? If we are a little farther back I won't mind looking up, but is there anything "eye level" that we would miss?

Would love to watch your video, but I don't want to spoil the surprise ;) Only 8 days left! :woohoo:

Thx. Not everything is in the sky, all of the special effects are on SB castle. For where I am sitting in front of SB castle, you should be able to see everything.

Have a great trip.

Now I left off when my DC and I went back to the GCH and meet up with my DA.

It was around 5:15 pm, than we all head on over to the ESPN Zone to eat dinner before we head on over to the 9pm WoC show at DCA. I always like to go to the ESPN Zone and eat at the restaurant and watch sports game. That day, we watch different college football games. My DC and my DA shared the Baby Back Ribs while I have the Angus Top Sirloin Steak.

After dinner, we didn't finish everything so, my DA went back to the room and dropped off our left over food from the ESPN Zone while my DC and I head on over to DCA and get ready at the blockade for WoC. It was around 6 pm and my DC and I were way early to be at the blockade. So I told my DC that I have decided to go over to Greetings at California store and go upgrade my DL Premium pass to the Premier. I am planning on going to WDW in December with my DA so I will do a TR for that trip also. While we were at the Greetings at California store, my DC went to look and find something to buy while I go to the AP center and upgrade my pass. It only took a few minutes and I am now the proud owner of the Premier AP.

5058557959_d3c1438c58.jpg
5059171412_d15e626ca5.jpg

Than it was around 6:30 and we decided it was time to wait around the blockade by Paradise Pier. My DA met us there at the blockade and we were already waiting while the CM's brought out the barricade for the blockade for the 9pm show. We talked to some other groups of people about WoC. A lot of them were excited to see the show and my DC was extremely excited to see the show.

Also unexpectedly, I saw an old friend from my childhood was at DCA and waiting for the 9pm show. We went to High School together and I was surprised to see him during my trip. We talked to each other until it was time to go to the viewing area. My DF and his friends was in the yellow section while my group was in the blue section.

While we were waiting, we saw a group of family that tried to come in the crowd and moved in front of us. I was irate to see that family come in and be in front of us. I talked to him and said that you have to be back in the crowd, he ignored me and the other guests were irate. Than a CM came and told that family they had to move in the back and he refuse. Than the management came and told them that they have to be in the back. The father was mad, but you can't just come up and be in front of other people while we waited for awhile.

Than it was 7:45 pm and they started to let all the guests with FPs for the 9pm show and I said goodbye to my DF and I might see them in the park after WoC. We got a railing view and I got all my equipment ready for WoC. My DC was getting excited to see WoC and she couldn't wait any longer to see it. As always, WoC had the pre-show ata 8:30 pm and I was surprise to see the green section Team Wazowski was the winner and we were in that section. I thought it was going to be Tigger or Sabastian area. But that was a surprise to me.

Waiting at the blockade for the 9pm WoC show.
5049493927_d1c59409cb_z.jpg

Guests are waiting at the blockade waiting to get in Paradise Pier Viewing area.
5050115048_0382a46c52_z.jpg

Our Spot for the 9pm WoC show.
5050121864_a6e905b38a_z.jpg

The WoC pre-show 1
5045939667_baf109f519_z.jpg

The WoC pre-show 2
5045954231_dd16688647_z.jpg

Than we watch the 9pm WoC show and my DC was so amazed by the show and wanted to see it again in the future. But I told her that I have videotaped the show and will give it to her when we got back. My DA was tired so she went back to the GCH and rest while my DC and I decided to go over to DL and try to make the 10:30 F! show at DL. I know that it is possible so we went on over to DL until we had an unexpected stop.

When we were in Condor Flats right by Soarin, we saw a long line at the popcorn stand and wondering why there were so many guests to buy popcorn. Than all of a sudden, we saw the Mickey's Ghost Popcorn Bucket and told my DC that I was looking for that the whole time during our stay and we decided to wait in line and get the buckets. As you read from the Halloween Superthread 2 page, I have posted that DL had the buckets at DCA right by Soarin. We have picked up three buckets, one for me, one for my DA and my DC. I was excited to get the bucket so we went back to the hotel and drop off the buckets at the room.

5045909595_3946f9be6f_z.jpg

5045915685_254a47a008_z.jpg

It was around 9:45 and I knew that we won't be able to get a good spot for the 10:30 pm F! show, so my DC and I decided to go back to DL and hope to go on some rides. My DA stayed behind and rest up at the room.

Halloween Mickey Ghost Popcorn Bucket
5045904005_3cc5431ec0_z.jpg

My DC and I got inside DL around 10:10 and we went to go and see if we can do any rides while we were inside DL. Most of the rides were already long. So we just walked around the park and than we were at Frontierland and saw that F! was running for the 10:30 pm show. We watch it from the back and it was kind of interesting to see the show from the other side instead of seeing it at the viewing area.

F! from the back side of Frontierland by BTMRR
5046198139_020ae73516_z.jpg

5046826394_74fb163f6e_z.jpg

5046830792_0958a4a6b1_z.jpg

5046845016_d32bb5eee0_z.jpg

We couldn't do much, so the only rides that we have done all night was the monorail and the DL railroad.

5046858998_0203662957_z.jpg

5046863296_9355a1c300_z.jpg

After that, it was around 11:15 pm and we decided to go back to the GCH and rest up and get ready for MM the next day. When we got back to the GCH, I have posted all the photos that I have taken during that night and it was exciting and disappointing.

The excited part was to use MM and my DC seeing WoC for the first time and was excited. The only problems during that day was the rude family that was trying to get in front of the line when there were a lot of other guests waiting and the Premier didn't show my picture on the screen at the turnstile. But it was a great day.

Now my last day at DL during the Halloween season on Sunday Oct. 3rd, 2010.

My DC and I woke up 6:30 am and were planning on going over to DL for MM while my DA didn't want to go to the park first thing in the morning so we just let her sleep in the hotel.

We left the GCH and head on over to DL for MM. We got to the park around 7:05 am and I was about to use my premier pass for the first time in DL. When I showed them my pass, they said that there is no picture in the data. I told them that I have a picture since I was a premium AP holder and I just upgraded my pass on Saturday. She said to go to the AP center to get it fixed. I was wondering why should I go first thing in the morning during MM. I just ignored her and plan to use our MM wisely.

When we got in, it wasn't that crowded just as Saturday. The first thing we did was to get on PP. We only had to wait 5 minutes to get on PP. Than we head on over to Matterhorn mountain and it was just a few minutes to get on. After that we head on over to Tomorrowland and got back on SMGG. We only had to wait 5 minutes to get on SMGG. Than we went on the FNSV.

It was almost 8am and we decided to get over to Adventureland and get on Indy first thing in the morning. When We walked over to Adventureland, we saw the non-MM guests waiting by the MS USA stores to enter the other lands.

It was 8am and we went straight toward Indy and we had to wait awhile since it was not opened yet. We had to wait a couple of minutes until the CMs let everyone on the ride. We only had to wait a couple of minutes to get on Indy. After that we went on POTC, it was just a walk up like all the rides in the morning. After that we went on the DLRR at the NOS station and we got on the C.K. Holliday with Holiday 4 set and also the Lily Belle was attached to the train. We rode the train until we got to Tomorrowland.

We got off the DLRR and went to catch the monorail and head on over to DTD.

When we got off the monorail at DTD it was time to head on over to DCA and get FP for WoC. Especially we didn't need to get FP since we will be leaving in a few hours, but I always like to collect FP for my scrapbook. I still have my WoC FP on the first night to the public on June 11, 2010.

When we got back into the GCH and were heading on over to the entrance, we had to show them our room key since we are guests at the DL hotels. When we got to the gate and I gave them my premier pass and once again it still is having trouble of letting me in the park. The CM said that I don't have a picture on the card and I need to get one. I told her that the premier doesn't need a picture on the card but in their system. So she let me in the park and we head on over to GRR and get FP for WoC.

When my DC and I were about to get our FP, her ticket was fine but my ticket had a problem and said that it wasn't scan when I got i the park. As you all know, if you want to get a WoC FP, you got to have your ticket scan when you enter the park. I told them that they scan the ticket when we got in and they said that it wasn't scan properly. He said that I should go to the AP center and see if my premier was working. I was so frustrated since my premier wasn't scan and register that I was in the park today.

So my DC and I left DCA and head on back to DL so I could find out what is going on with the premier. We got back to DL around 9:30am and the first thing I did was to go to the AP center at the Plaza Pavilion and see what it going on with my premier. My DC went to the Emporium and I told her not to buy anything until I came back with my AP so she could get the discount. I went to the Plaza Pavilion and the CM ask what was the problem, I said that my premier didn't show my picture and it wouldn't let me in the parks. When they checked it out they can see my picture clearly and said that the premier should work with np. I ask again that there won't be any problems, they said that it won't be a problem. I took her words and I still don't believe what the CM said back at the Plaza Pavilion.

I left the Plaza Pavilion and went to get my DC at the Emporium. She found a lot of nice clothing for her family and friends. So we head on over to the check-out register and I hand them my AP and once again the system won't accept my AP until we wait for the manager and gave us the discount.

After we left the Emporium, I told her that I want to go over to DCA and back to the AP center in Greetings at California store and see what is the problem with my premier.

When we got to DCA and inside Greetings at California store, my DC went around the store while I went to the AP center. I told them the same situation at DL and the Plaza Pavilion and once again the CM at the DCA AP center said the same thing and it should be fine. I told them that it wasn't fine and I had to wait for the manager at the stores to give me the discount and I couldn't get FP for WoC. Since the whole park was open there was no point on going back to GRR and get a FP.

My DC and I left the store and I was still irate that the premier was not working. It was around 10:15 am and it was time for us to leave DL and go back home to Sacramento. We went back to the GCH park entrance and went back to the room and packed up all of our stuff.

It was around 10:45 am when we left the GCH and head on back to Sacramento.

It was a great trip and a frustrating trip. It was great to go to DL during the Halloween season and I got to thank Sherry and all the other DISers on the Halloween Thread for all the information. MHP was outstanding and I want to do it again in the near future. Everything went as plan as I have thought except for the premier. It was just so disappointing that it wasn't scan when I enter the park properly, get FP for WoC and the merchandise discount. But overall it was a great trip.

Now I am planning my trip for WDW on December 10 - 17, 2010. This is my first time going to WDW during the Holiday season. Mostly in the past, I always go to DL during the Holiday season. But since my last trip to WDW in March/April 2010 my family got vouchers for free round trip tickets to anywhere in the US from United Airlines. While my dad had got timeshares left for this year, he used the remainder of his timeshare for a trip to WDW in December for my birthday. My DA and I will be going to DL during the Holiday season and I am very excited. I will have a TR for the WDW trip and hope everything goes well.

Here are some pics of HOJO's NQQ2 room that I have stayed last year during D23 Expo last year.

3946685930_6e34e22e29_b.jpg

3945912537_40b3c75fe9_b.jpg

5079605189_63723d2470_b.jpg

5080202320_1e372f5aa0_b.jpg

The rooms are very nice for the price, but it is a long walk to the main entrance of DL. I believe it is a 8-10 min walk from HOJO to DL. For the price is great, but it does kill you when you walk back after a long day at the park. If I had to choose again in the future, I would do it again.

I am now considering doing a trip in November during the Holiday season. I was planning on going the 2nd weekend of November. This is really crazy for me since I always go to DL during the Holiday season in December. But since I am going to WDW in December, I just can't stop thinking about not going to DL.

So I need some advice if I should go to DL next month during the Holiday season. I was thinking about 11/19/10 - 11/21/10 before Thanksgiving weekend or the first weekend of the Holiday season. So I need some help if I should do this and what weekend should I select?

Thank you

I just concluded my trip this month [post=38433346]October 1 - 3, 2010[/post] during the first Mickey's Halloween Party weekend at DLR. This was the first time DL had a exclusive party just like MNSSHP and MVMCP at WDW. And my cast had a great time to attend a party exclusively only to party guests only. I have read from other DISers on the exclusive parties at WDW and I have plan this as a WDW party. I thought that this was the first year DL is doing a party and have to clear out the non-MHP guests, I thought DL did a good job. I don't know how good WDW is clearing out guests until I see it on a MVMCP day.

Now I am planning my pre-trip for November 18-20, 2010 during the Holiday season at DL. I'm planning on going solo since everyone of my group is busy and can't make it

Cast: Me Bret 28

This will be my sixth trip to DL this year (Mar. 16-18, Mar. 26, June 10-13, Aug. 13-15, & Oct. 1-3).

My trip is not until the third week of November and right now we are getting my plans ready for my solo trip. This is a kind of a unusual trip for me since I mostly go to DL during the Holiday season in December for my birthday. But since my DA and I are going to WDW this December, I have no time to go to DL in December and I am not going during the first week of the Holiday season, Thanksgiving week, CP for the first week and after the third week of December to January. I have talked to Sherry E about my situation that I wanted to go to DL during the Holiday season and I have not missed it since 2005. It just seems so magical during the Holiday season at DL and I am looking forward to WDW Holiday season, but I just can't stop thinking about DL. The main objective for me during that week is to videotape "Believe...In Holiday Magic" fireworks and "A Christmas Fantasy" parade. I have videotaped both shows in the past, but the quality of the video camera was not good enough so I'm using my Sony HD camcorder and videotape those shows. (You have seen my videos on my youtube and they are very nice)

I will be driving down from Sacramento to Anaheim like my DA and I always do on our previous trips together. It is nice to fly, but I do bring a lot of bags and camera equipment so it does make sense to drive down in just 7 hours. It just not worth paying the extra money for extra bags and getting a rental car. I will be driving down in my Honda Civic Hybrid which saves me a lot of money. For a round trip to DL, I only have to fill the car up twice during the trip. That is not bad since the car needs only 10 gallons of fuel to be full. We will stop at Livingston (close to Merced) that is always on my way to Anaheim to see my grandmother. Than after we stop at my grandmothers house, than I will head on over to Anaheim. The plan time for me to leave is around 7:30 am and get to Livingston around 9:00 am. Than I will leave around 9:30 am and head over to Anaheim. With the calculations, I will be at DL around 3:30 and check-in to the hotel.

I will be staying at Best Westerns Stovall's Inn hotel right on the southwest corner of the DLR. I have stayed at Stovall's in the past when I went to DL in August 2009 and it is a nice hotel. for the price of only $70 a night that is a good deal to past up since it is right across the street from DL. The rooms have been renovated and it is only a 10-15 min walk to the park entrance if you go through the GCH entrance. I just needed a place to stay and is a good place to stay while I am by myself.

I will be in the park for all three days of the trip and I will be in the parks until 11 am on Saturday and head back home to Sacramento.

My goal for that week is getting a front row view of "Believe...In Holiday Magic" fireworks and "A Christmas Fantasy Parade" and videotape both shows during my visit. I have done F! on my August trip and did WoC for all my previous three trips that I have to DL this year. That is the goal is to take pictures and videotape around DL.

I will write more about my TR and ask for any advice of what I should do with my time when I am by myself.

Thank you

Bret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter