Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Oh my!!!
You are back!

Could you please personalize these pages?

I sent the information and pictures a couple of weeks ago.

Our trip is now in 10 days and I would be so grateful.....

I have all of the other pages printed and they are beautiful, I just need two of the pages personalized).
http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/Sh...ml?sort=4&o=12

If you need me to resend it I'll gladly do it!

Thanks for all you do!

Thank you so much Evan for the Passport! It looks great! I'm super excited and know that my daughter will be too! I haven't printed it yet as I'm trying figure out the best way to do so. I saw that people were printing them from Shutterfly or Walgreen's etc. I tried Shutterfly but because it's a pdf, I can't. I can print it from home but I was hoping to not use so much ink...but I will if I need to because I love it!!! Do you (or anybody else) have a suggestion on how to get it printed with a more "professional" quality so that we can safe it as a keepsake? Thanks in advance for any help! :love:

Okay, I do have a request if possible. I just was pulling various pages and checking off characters. I realized I don't have a page for Periwinkle and Disneyland has Pixie Hollow. Given we are going around Christmas, good odds she might be out. Could I please get an 8x8 autograph page for Periwinkle? Thank you!

I understand you may not be doing id's but I figured I would send a PM and try anyway. My trip is not till the beginning of next year, so no rush.

Thanks so much!
Kim

Hi Evan! Thank you so much again for the passport design you did for me. I was wondering if you could do the following autograph pages for me (8x8 or 10x10, if possible):

- Single Winnie the Pooh page with boxes for Pooh, Piglet, Tigger & Eeyore
- Single Toy Story page with boxes for Woody, Jessie and Buzz
- Single page with boxes for Peter Pan and Jake
- Single page with boxes for Tinkerbell, Periwinkle and 2 boxes that just say Fairy

Any general photo of the theme for the background is fine, I trust your judgment. Not sure if any or all are possible but would appreciate anything you can provide.

Thanks again!

Okay, I do have a request if possible. I just was pulling various pages and checking off characters. I realized I don't have a page for Periwinkle and Disneyland has Pixie Hollow. Given we are going around Christmas, good odds she might be out. Could I please get an 8x8 autograph page for Periwinkle? Thank you!

No guarantees, but I will try and work on the rest...it will be sometime next week though at the earliest...

Evan

Hi Evan! Thank you so much again for the passport design you did for me. I was wondering if you could do the following autograph pages for me (8x8 or 10x10, if possible):

- Single page with boxes for Tinkerbell, Periwinkle and 2 boxes that just say Fairy

Any general photo of the theme for the background is fine, I trust your judgment. Not sure if any or all are possible but would appreciate anything you can provide.

Thanks again!

I realize you have other things to do.. However, I would like to have customized passports for my upcoming trip. Can you help, or can you recommend someone? Thanks!

Thanks again!

I know you are busy but I thought I would take a chance :rolleyes1

I would also like to request 2 personalized autograph book covers.

Back7.jpg ( castle with balloons in the clouds)

One to say Alexis's Autographs 2013

One to say Madison's Autographs

10x 10 is great.

Thanks for your time. Your work is beautiful!

That was an easy one!

Evan

I know you are busy but I thought I would take a chance :rolleyes1

I would also like to request 2 personalized autograph book covers.

Back7.jpg ( castle with balloons in the clouds)

One to say Alexis's Autographs 2013

One to say Madison's Autographs

10x 10 is great.

Thanks for your time. Your work is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter