Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

I am going to push my luck 1 more time. Is there any way you can make an autograph page for the genie and captain jack sparrow? I promise after this I will be done:worship:

Here you go. You might want to head over to the autograph page and check out the second post. It lists all the current characters that are signing autographs...

Enjoy!

I have downloaded the blank one for Ariel but when I downloaded Woody the whole card was stretched out could you possibly post it for me I was going to fill in myself since we leave on Friday. Hope you can help and if so THANKS!

Go ahead and try again...

I've been having problems with some of my files, but it looks like it's fixed now...

Evan

I have downloaded the blank one for Ariel but when I downloaded Woody the whole card was stretched out could you possibly post it for me I was going to fill in myself since we leave on Friday. Hope you can help and if so THANKS!

Hi there!

I love the passports and have sent you a PM request if you have time! I thought I could add this to the stamp pages I already printed and make a complete passport for EPCOT! Ahh, getting really excited...we leave on March 25th!!

Thanks!!

Give me a day or so and I will have them ready for you...

I've been having some problems with some of my files, but I think everything has been corrected.

Evan

Hi there!

I love the passports and have sent you a PM request if you have time! I thought I could add this to the stamp pages I already printed and make a complete passport for EPCOT! Ahh, getting really excited...we leave on March 25th!!

Thanks!!

Done! I just PM'ed you with the links.

Have a good trip!

Evan

Hi there!

Thanks!!

Am I the only one who can not access your photobucket account? :confused3 For me the link doesn't work.

Okay..here is round one of the 10x10 Epcot passport book! Now that I have the first one done, I should be able to get to the others quicker. I'm going to try and get them all done by the end of the week.

There are two versions; one that has Natalie's silver swirl mickeys and the other has a flag background.

I have also made some miscellaneous files that go along with passport (I will be adding to this as well).

Drum roll please....

Both versions of the 10x10 passport pages for Canada have been uploaded to photobucket

Just added France and China.

Also added a 10x10 passport ID page that I can personalize (just like the 4x6 versions).

That's it for tonite...

Evan

Hi!!

Love, love, love the passport pages. Will you be adding the Mickey flags for each country? I just saw France and can't wait to have them all for my DD's 5th birthday book!
Thanks for the great designs!
Tish

I should have all 11 completed by the end of the week.

...I just added Germany.

More to come!

Evan

Hi!!

Love, love, love the passport pages. Will you be adding the Mickey flags for each country? I just saw France and can't wait to have them all for my DD's 5th birthday book!
Thanks for the great designs!
Tish

I am trying to create stickers I can put on cups for each county in Epcot. We want to show ourselves in each country, as if we are drinking around the world. Could you make a logo that says BFFs Drinking Around the World, one with each country? I hope you can and thanks!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter