OT-Where to stay in Chicago

Since this is a Disney message board, don't forget to check out one of the Disney stores. There's one in Block 37 and one on Michigan Ave. Both have some Chicago themed Disney items.

If you like popcorn, you have to try Garrett.

Have fun
GO CUBS!

On our last trip, we stayed at the Palmer House Hilton, and I picked that as DS 21 loves historical hotels. If you like historical hotels you might look at that one.

Wow! I did the same thing for my kids for Christmas. And we plan on a Cubs game too! We lived outside Chicago for 12 years. We would get a hotel downtown every now and then to enjoy the city. We are staying at the Springhill Suites River North because I have read decent reviews. We have stayed at Hyatt Place River North and liked it as well. Although we loved the Fairfield Inn and Suites Downtown/River North because it was very modern, there is a night club right next door. They stated partying at midnight and didn't stop! I would request a room in the west end of the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter