OT WDW Moms Panel...

I haven't heard anything and I didn't get an email from them either.

Lisa

Got a email today saying I didn't get in:sad1: I know people that have applied 3-4 times and haven't gotten in either.

I also got my rejection email today. I thought they weren't going to contact those who didn't get in so I was surprised to see it.

Got mine today too. Jeez, you'd THINK they could at least send us a PIN code as a consolation prize ;)

I know people that have applied 3-4 times and haven't gotten in either.

You can count me among them. I'm disappointed of course, but within 5 min. of hitting send on my application I knew I wouldn't get picked for the next round this year. It was awful! Seriously awful. One of those "did I really say THAT" moments. C'est la vie, there is always next year.

I didnt' get picked, either. Oh well, I'll apply again next year and hope for some cool Mickey Moms Club goodies this year!

I just got an e-mail that says

I know exactly how you feel at this stage in the process! We can't wait to see the next round of applications!

Remember, tomorrow is the last day! Have fun and good luck!

Laura

Did anybody else get this? What does it mean? Am I supposed to do something before tomorrow?

I just got an e-mail that says

I know exactly how you feel at this stage in the process! We can't wait to see the next round of applications!

Remember, tomorrow is the last day! Have fun and good luck!

Laura

Did anybody else get this? What does it mean? Am I supposed to do something before tomorrow?

That is a weird email. I read on the moms panel website that there is a round two of applications, they are due by October 15th I think. Do you think that means you got selected for round 2?

I don't know...I can't figure it out since I've never received any other information. I did log on to the mom's panel web site and there are a couple of other questions and a place for me to submit a video. Guess I need to get on the ball and get them done!

I don't know...I can't figure it out since I've never received any other information. I did log on to the mom's panel web site and there are a couple of other questions and a place for me to submit a video. Guess I need to get on the ball and get them done!

Good luck! I hope it works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter