OT WDW Moms Panel...

I haven't been in a long time, but we are going at the end of next week. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. By the time it goes to round two, I'm guessing, we'll have just been there recently. I guess we'll see. If not, there's always next year. But as a professional writer who also happens to love Disney, this would be a dream!

I just submitted my application. Phew! Good luck everyone!

I just wonder if it isn't just some random selection process, especially given the questions this year. It is possible to narrow the field some, but it truly is difficult to really make an application sing given the topics this year. JMHO. Good luck everyone.

I wondered too... these questions were very hard to make yourself sound any different from anyone else in 100 words!!! I know I have no chance (never have had the luck to win cool stuff) but you made me feel better about my answers :goodvibes I kept thinking I must be awful to not know how to make myself sound better, guess it's not just me though... THANKS for the smile :)

I just submitted my application this morning -- fingers crossed!

Wonder when we will hear something?? Because it said you need to be able to travel to Disney December 10-13th, 2010...:cool1:

I applied for my 3rd year in a row. It would be so neat to make it. Im already going to WDW Dec 21-Jan3 though, guess I could spend most of the month of Dec there! LOL. It is my month off of work:thumbsup2
GL everyone

I sent in my reply bright and early yesterday morning. Got the confirmation letter that they received my application. Now its just wait and cross my fingers, toes, and eyeballs!
:goodvibes

I've applied before but I didn't last year because I was pregnant at the time. The baby was due in Feb so I figured travelling in December might be beyond me at the time!

Now if they could just see the fanatical devotion my 7 month old has to Mickey Mouse, I'm sure they'd take me! :rotfl:

Good luck everyone!!!

I applied too!!! 2nd year in a row. Keeping fingers crossed!!! That would be SOOOOO fun to help others plan and such.

Anyone else not get the confirmation email? The page said it was submitted successfully...but I never got the email. :( Should I be worried?

What exactly is this? I've seen some advertisement to apply but haven't quite figured out what it is.:confused3

I did not get a confirmation email either? I wonder if I did something wrong? It said that they received my submission.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter