• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT-LAX Strategy?

.snow.white.

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Frequent user on WDW sites. Hoping for some advice on a 4+ hour layover at LAX. I was thinking that I might be able to take the kiddos on a quick LA adventure, ride into Hollywood just to see the HOLLYWOOD sign or drive down Sunset, even if it means McDonald's in the back of a car. We are willing to rent a car or hire a driver, it's just been so long since I've been to LA I can't remember if it's possible timewise.

Any other suggestions more than welcome.

Thanks in advance!!!

I think you idea to get out of LAX is great. But it might be hard even with four hours. I would consider the time coming back through security, and traffic. Even those places 10 or 20 miles away can be very far at the wrong time of day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter