OT-Dumb Knoebel's question

Monday thru Friday 15%
$5.00 ticket book for $4.25
$10.00 ticket book for $8.50

They also have a $20 book, which you get for $17. This is what I buy for myself and then get sundown plan with coasters for DD. These prices were cheaper than my local AAA.

Took DD and two friends (all teens) yesterday for a few hours, rain shortened our afternoon. The line for all-day passes was huge, but we had already decided to buy tickets. (P.S. don't wait in the long line at the ticket booth near the Ferris Wheel. There are ticket stands all over, many without lines at all).

Tickets books sell $4.50 for $5.00 of tickets, $9.00 for $10.00 worth, and $18.00 for $20.00 in tickets.

Two kids bought $20.00 to share (spent $18), DD got a $20 book (plus $1.20 leftover from last year) and I got a $10 book. The two that shared spent all but $1 in tickets. DD and I came home with $17.20.

We were there about five hours and rode Haunted Mansion, two coasters, Cosmotron and the kids went on Power Surge. We didn't tackle the park in any particular order - really were quite scattered about it - so we could have gotten on at least one or two more rides, but we were so stuffed after lunch (pizza at Cesari's) that we didn't get on another ride before the rain moved in.

Am I imagining things or did they used to have nights maybe Weds? where you could go at a discount? Looked at the sight and I can't find anything. I know they discount after five, but I thought I went last year at a special rate.:confused3

Am I imagining things or did they used to have nights maybe Weds? where you could go at a discount? Looked at the sight and I can't find anything. I know they discount after five, but I thought I went last year at a special rate.:confused3

I think you might be talking about Bargain Night. Here's a link to the rates page, it's ALL the way at the bottom http://knoebels.com/rates.asp. It's every Wed & Fri from 6-10 PM through Aug 28. The cost is $8.50 per adult and $6.50 if you're under 48" tall.

I agree with buy all day passes discounted for the kids. And as for the adults I would buy tickets. We all know as parents we almost never go on as much rides as our kids. I just love Knobels because of the free admission. You only pay to ride the rides. How many times my parents wanted to go to Hershey Park or Great Adventure with us to enjoy the day. But did'nt because they felt it was a waste of money if you don't ride the rides. Have fun when you go! -Dee

I'll be there in about 2 1/2 weeks and can't wait...I'm so excited!!!

I'm going to get some pink/white ticket books to give DD for Christmas and Easter basket next year. Those ticket books can be used for rides, food and gift shops. I've also told family about them since they would make nice gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter