• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT, but i know many of you can answer this...

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...
tell me about MNSSHP = we will be there the first weekend it is presented. Sounds like it might be fun if there are any tickets left. For those of you who have gone, can you tell us about it? Any special pins for the event? Thanks. Caroline

We went a few years ago and my daughters have been asking to go again since so we will be going again next year. Here is what we did.
We all dressed in costumes. There are characters to take your pictures with that are also wearing costumes. For example Chip and Dale were in ghost sheets.
There is a special halloween/villian parade. It was really different from the regular parade. And the characters made a big deal out of the girls in their costumes.
We ate at the Liberty Tree and they had the characters in like bat masks over thier eyes etc. costumes of their times. And the servers were in haunted mansion clothes.
There are a few spots to trick or treat and there are games for the kids to play for little penny type prizes.
There is a costume parade for the kids in costumes where character and the kids hold a rope and walk and then they had dancing and the characters were there.
You can get a free family picture.
Of course there are rides too, we walked on space mountain.
We had a great time.
As far as I know there haven't been any pins specifice to MNSSHP yet but who knows what this year will bring.

I went a couple years ago with a group of about 8 women and it was wonderful - we had a great time.

All the Characters are dressed and Main Street is decorated so cool. It is actually made to look scary - the transformation is amazing.

All th Cast Members act like they are having a blast that night and the parade is something that you will never see any other time.

They hand out trick or treat bags and you can get tons of candy all thru out the park.

There are even fortune tellers.

It was one of the best times I had in WDW ever - go if you can.

DArlene

Well Caroline, these people here are more fun than the other boards I read. I have read on other boards that it is a boring time, with the same rides that are open for an E-ticket night but it costs alot more.
I think after reading these posts you should go. Peggie

DH and I will be there! We have tickets in hand! :bounce: We are really looking forward to it. :)
From what I have read, there are special fireworks, docorations, two parades (Villains and one for kids)...:cool:
We will look for your green ribbon!

We went last year and had a great time! There was a pin released (the Headless Horseman slider) but unfortunately, they released them all after the first date, so by the time we actually went (on Halloween) they were all sold out.

My kids (5 and 3) fell asleep about half way through the evening, so we just pushed them around in the stroller and the CMs were still tossing candy into the stroller. The kids looked like they were wearing blankets of candy. We took home about 5 pounds of candy.

They run the Halloween parade twice, so if you wait to catch the second parade, you can almost walk on to any of the e-ticket rides. When we went on BTMR, the CMs were letting people stay on the ride if no one was waiting to get on. We were able to ride several times in a row that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter