OT Bendaroos anyone???

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are one of the only things my DS7 asked for as well. And I was not ordering them off the TV! (Darn that Nickelodeon and all of its commercials!)

I found them at Walgreen's today! Awesome! :cool1:

So glad to hear that PP's daughter had them and enjoyed them. I figured we might all be back here the week after Christmas complaing about how useless these things are!

Thanks so much for the tip that Walgreens has them. I went out and bought a set today at lunch. My question is this- both of my kids are asking for them but neither tend to be all that interested in doing craft things. So I just got one set for the two of them to share. The $20 Walgreens set looks like it is 400 pieces in it. Is that enough for the two of them to share or should I go back and get another set? How quickly do you go through them?
Thanks.

I checked two Walgreens in VA and no such luck. Still waiting for the ones I ordered on line and I'm afraid they just won't get here before Christmas.

it looks like they are the same thing as wicki stix. We purchased a much smaller pack of wicky stix at Hobby Lobby. This came with a MUCH lower price tag as well. And really...do you NEED 400 of them to have fun. My kids play with them often too.

Well I ordered mine on the 14th, paid for the express shipping and have gotten nothing!! And of course I cannot find my confirmation e-mail....GRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I just sat on hold for 15 minutes...FINALLY got someone and they tell me oh it looks like your credit card came back when we tried to charge it (well I know there is money on it because it is linked to my checking account that has $5k in it). I said to the woman don't you think that you would try to contact me (no phone call, no e-mail, nothing) since it was obviously a Christmas gift and the lady was RUDE and was like how are we supposed to know it was a Christmas gift and I said well OBVIOUSLY if I paid for express shipping then I wanted them for Christmas and she was like well we can't know that. And I asked her what I do now and she flat out told me that is my problem not hers!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well I just ran to Walgreens and they had the Bendaroos right as you walked in the door...I bought two boxes, two Mickey/Minnie Stocking Stuffers, four Webkinz Lilkinz (BOGO) and a chocolate lump of coal (for a coworker) for $68 and change. So that is far less then I spent for them then I was to spend on the Bendaroo website...only thing I didn't get was the glow in the dark ones.

I got some at the Walgreens in Fairfax Va. I couldn't find them but asked the cashier and she had a manager come up and he went somewhere and got them for me. So if you cant find them in the store do ask because I went down every aisle and never did see them. But I got some.

Yay

I got some at the Walgreens in Fairfax Va. I couldn't find them but asked the cashier and she had a manager come up and he went somewhere and got them for me. So if you cant find them in the store do ask because I went down every aisle and never did see them. But I got some.

Yay

I called two Walgreen's so far and no luck. I will keep trying!

they had them in a walgreen's in north jersey last night, right in the front... i had to ask to find them, but they were there...

Found a large display at a Walgreens in NE Florida today. They had a bunch left, which was nice since our local Walgreens was completely sold out.

:mad: I am so mad!! :scared1:

I just logged into my account and you guess it, they charged my card for the Bendaroos on 12-31 after the whole issue I had before and I flat out told the woman I don't need them!!

Now the fun will begin to get my $72.94 back :badpc:

it looks like they are the same thing as wicki stix. We purchased a much smaller pack of wicky stix at Hobby Lobby. This came with a MUCH lower price tag as well. And really...do you NEED 400 of them to have fun. My kids play with them often too.

We eat at Zaxby's quite often and they have Wicki Stix included as the "prize" in the kids meal. you get a sheet of like 8 stix.
DD5 will play with them on the way home and then in the trash they go. That of course is much cheaper than spending $75 and the same thing happen to them....

My mom ordered these for my son for Christmas after he kept asking for them from the commercials.

He really likes them and so does my 2 1/2 year old daughter. It keeps them busy for a while and are pretty easy to transport.

I plan to put a little ziploc bag of them in my backpack to take to Disney to keep them occupied in long lines.:dance3:

Well our Bendaroos were delivered...after I told the woman I didn't want them if I couldn't get them before Christmas...and I am trying to call...have been for two days and the number is busy every time!!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!